Forum › Posts by usr

joined Mar 20, 2015

Oh, sure, a catgirl moe tsundere, yes, but I can't help but read the title and think of Catullus' poems, in particular, catullus 16 which is rather NSFW https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catullus_16

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

I think calling it autism is making autists a disservice.

He's unhinged.

Speaking of petty, you're pretty high up on the pettiness list, anticrack.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

Lots of people have tried it, actually, even some academics. It never ends well.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

You are a tryhard, aren't you? What are you even trying to convince us of?

Well that went away then.

Was this a response to that guy who thought we all missed his post the first 50 times? Cause if he posted and got his message deleted it's kinda hilarious because it looks like you're called MrEngenious a tryhard now, lol.

Yeah, anticrack had another post that made even less sense than the others before it.

Which must have been quite complicated to achieve.

I wonder what a markov chain would make given something like his posting, erowid trip reports and the like.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

You are a tryhard, aren't you? What are you even trying to convince us of?

Well that went away then.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 11:09AM

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

He's got a nice side order of timecube in his writing style too.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

Nez Note

I'm gonna leave the psycho's stuff up, just as a typical example of exactly what sort of person we're dealing with here. Since people were doubting it.

It was my first time seeing it happening in the wild. It's as bad as I thought it would be.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

You know, I've spent a lot of time trying to convince people of things on the internet, that X and Y are possible, that the Red Army didn't plant evidence in the camps, that Reagan wasn't the second coming of Jesus, that Fuzzy Logic is not actually bullshit but is in fact very important, that climate change is real.

It rarely works, and that's just because I don't want to say never so I'll do what I actually want to do and call you an idiot for thinking that your weird philosophical position is correct, because this: "All characters are real because I say so and you are insulting their platonic ideal by pairing them in another way than the one I have decided should be the one." is not a sane position.

You're allowed to not like crack though. That's perfectly reasonable.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

It's also funny he doesn't understand things like lag or already having something typed and just hitting enter instead of deleting it when someone has typed something that has already made your message irrelevant.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

Well it doesn't take a lot of effort to punch someone in anger either. What it is is a clear gesture of being very upset. So is setting up a flood script.

I think the most hilarious point is that you aren't getting banned for your opinions but for being obnoxious about them. Mind you, "obnoxious" is a bit of an euphemism here.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

Well, I don't care.

Another option would be seeing a medical professional about your anger issues. Also you are making the thread unreadable. And it absolutely is an angry rant, and I've read it. Also degrading characters is hilarious. You see, they aren't actual people that exist.

usr
joined Mar 20, 2015

I really wonder why you're getting banned. Really, I do.

I also love the "staying polite" part. It's like the bully screaming "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!", correct but irrelevant.