Forum › What's that manga called?

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Hi, I'm looking for a manga, where the main character idolize her life changing manga artist, and she becomes her assistant, only to find out the artist is shy and never leaves the house.

Kind of https://dynasty-scans.com/series/renai_manga ?

joined Jun 13, 2018

Hi, I'm looking for a manga, where the main character idolize her life changing manga artist, and she becomes her assistant, only to find out the artist is shy and never leaves the house.

Kind of https://dynasty-scans.com/series/renai_manga ?

That's it, thank you so much! Somehow skipped over the mangaka tag.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Yahallo, I'm trying to find a manga with a similar premise to Taiyaki's "Let's meet again tomorrow" with the train as its main setting, though I can't remember anything beyond that and the fact that it was released before the aforementioned story.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yahallo, I'm trying to find a manga with a similar premise to Taiyaki's "Let's meet again tomorrow" with the train as its main setting, though I can't remember anything beyond that and the fact that it was released before the aforementioned story.

Only one I can think of is Until the Next Station (plus sequel), but these were released much later...

joined Jul 28, 2020

Only one I can think of is Until the Next Station (plus sequel), but these were released much later...

Since I barely recall anything I can't tell whether that's the one and I simply got the order mixed up (unsurprising) or if it was another train manga, but thanks anyway (・∀・)

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Im trying to find a manga where they meet in a hospital. It's a couple where it was a big girl and a short girl. The reason the bigger girl was going to the hospital was because she injured herself because of her job at a construction site, while the smaller girl was intentionally injuring herself because she's in a rut and couldn't create anything recently as an artist if i remember correctly. Anyone know what that series' title was? @.@

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

This.

omg tnx~ <3

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What's the name of the two 4-pageish comics where a schoolgirl is gossipping about another schoolgirl, calling her stuck-up just because she's kind of pretty, to which the other girl objects "I'm only KIND OF pretty?" and the gossipping girl admits that she's super pretty? (Then they sleep together and in the second comic the gossipper is complaining that the other girl is stuck-up just because she's kind of good in bed (repeat))

A Girl Whose Breasts are a Little Big and is Kinda Pretty

joined Sep 23, 2018

Thanks!

joined Jun 7, 2017

I've been trying to find (what I think was) a one shot. At this point I'm most annoyed I can't remember the name than anything else.

In it, the school girl MC likes her friend, who appears to like the MC's perfect older sister. I think the friend agrees to help her study (or something?) in exchange for little notes with things the older sister likes. Jealous, the MC actually writes facts about herself.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jun 7, 2017

This.

Thanks so much! This would have annoyed me for days.

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_14
joined Mar 20, 2013

Looking for the following:

"2 women who are neighbors, one older one younger, they bump into eachother at the market a few times, the younger one sees the older one fighting with her girlfriend, they make friends, share food a lot, and eventually develop feelings or something. At the end I think the older one is going to move away and the younger one gets sad about it but then is asks to come with her or something?"

Wer
joined Jun 18, 2020

Hey, I'm looking for the manga where two girls sit next to each other at school, one is the delinquent type and the other is a cute girl. So they both wanna become friends but both also struggle to even greet each other in the morning. I remember there was one moment where the cute girl said something and the delinquent jumped out the window because of it. It's also colored at some parts

This manga's character's looks reminded me of it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cool_girl_cute_girl

dont know if u found it by now but i think what youre talkin bout is https://dynasty-scans.com/series/less_than_friends

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Looking for the following:

"2 women who are neighbors, one older one younger, they bump into eachother at the market a few times, the younger one sees the older one fighting with her girlfriend, they make friends, share food a lot, and eventually develop feelings or something. At the end I think the older one is going to move away and the younger one gets sad about it but then is asks to come with her or something?"

This and the following chapter.

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_14
joined Mar 20, 2013

Bless you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.