Forum › What's that manga called?

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

This.

omg tnx~ <3

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What's the name of the two 4-pageish comics where a schoolgirl is gossipping about another schoolgirl, calling her stuck-up just because she's kind of pretty, to which the other girl objects "I'm only KIND OF pretty?" and the gossipping girl admits that she's super pretty? (Then they sleep together and in the second comic the gossipper is complaining that the other girl is stuck-up just because she's kind of good in bed (repeat))

A Girl Whose Breasts are a Little Big and is Kinda Pretty

joined Jun 7, 2017

I've been trying to find (what I think was) a one shot. At this point I'm most annoyed I can't remember the name than anything else.

In it, the school girl MC likes her friend, who appears to like the MC's perfect older sister. I think the friend agrees to help her study (or something?) in exchange for little notes with things the older sister likes. Jealous, the MC actually writes facts about herself.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jun 7, 2017

This.

Thanks so much! This would have annoyed me for days.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Looking for the following:

"2 women who are neighbors, one older one younger, they bump into eachother at the market a few times, the younger one sees the older one fighting with her girlfriend, they make friends, share food a lot, and eventually develop feelings or something. At the end I think the older one is going to move away and the younger one gets sad about it but then is asks to come with her or something?"

Screen%20shot%202020-10-06%20at%203.36.22%20pm
joined Jun 18, 2020

Hey, I'm looking for the manga where two girls sit next to each other at school, one is the delinquent type and the other is a cute girl. So they both wanna become friends but both also struggle to even greet each other in the morning. I remember there was one moment where the cute girl said something and the delinquent jumped out the window because of it. It's also colored at some parts

This manga's character's looks reminded me of it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cool_girl_cute_girl

dont know if u found it by now but i think what youre talkin bout is https://dynasty-scans.com/series/less_than_friends

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Looking for the following:

"2 women who are neighbors, one older one younger, they bump into eachother at the market a few times, the younger one sees the older one fighting with her girlfriend, they make friends, share food a lot, and eventually develop feelings or something. At the end I think the older one is going to move away and the younger one gets sad about it but then is asks to come with her or something?"

This and the following chapter.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Bless you!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

One where a high school girl asks to stay with a woman because she ran away from home. The woman agrees and takes her in and ends up liking her but knows she can't do anything with her because she's underage. One night the high school girl tries to have sex with her but the woman refuses. It is revealed at the end that the high school girl was actually an adult herself

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Mar 18, 2013

I'm looking for a short series kind of similar to Tamamusi's work, about 2 office ladies one with big boobs (senpai) and the other with longer hair (kouhai). The plot is a bit like Careful with the nice one by Mira, the senpai seems to go with the flow and the kouhai is very aggressive. I'm certain I've read it on here but now I can't find it anymore, both the original and the continuation. Very grateful if someone can find it.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Yahallo, I'm trying to find a manga with a similar premise to Taiyaki's "Let's meet again tomorrow" with the train as its main setting, though I can't remember anything beyond that and the fact that it was released before the aforementioned story.

There's also the first couple chapters of https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/ill_send_her_home_on_the_last_train

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This.

thanks

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I'm looking for a short series kind of similar to Tamamusi's work, about 2 office ladies one with big boobs (senpai) and the other with longer hair (kouhai). The plot is a bit like Careful with the nice one by Mira, the senpai seems to go with the flow and the kouhai is very aggressive. I'm certain I've read it on here but now I can't find it anymore, both the original and the continuation. Very grateful if someone can find it.

I guess you're talking about this? It has been licensed so you won't find the chapters here anymore.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Quick Question. I'm looking for a story with a teacher who has never been in a relationship, and gets asked for relationship advice by her students, but since she's inexperienced, she's troubled by it. That's all I recall about. I don't remember if it was a series or not. Does anyone know the name?

Maybe this?

Really late, but while I’ve seen that before, it’s not what I’m looking for. Thanks, though. I believe it may be part of the focal point of the story.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

I think I read this on dynasty where a girl works at a cafe and starts liking a black haired girl only for them to go to a hotel and the cafe girl realizes the black haired girl is a popular actress

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think I read this on dynasty where a girl works at a cafe and starts liking a black haired girl only for them to go to a hotel and the cafe girl realizes the black haired girl is a popular actress

Here

joined Mar 18, 2013

I guess you're talking about this? It has been licensed so you won't find the chapters here anymore.

Yes. Thanks a lot. Thought I was losing memories that whole night.

This one I guess: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_missing_i

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

I can’t for the life of me remember the title of this one. All I can remember is that there’s a girl who fluffs her hair while saying something like “you’re so funny~” in response to the other girl. There’s a big height difference too.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Untitled152_20200613025305
joined Jun 12, 2020

Does anyone know that one manga, I think it's a one shot. A girl makes her girlfriend break her finger and hurt her and stuff ;-;

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I can't remember the name of the manga where this happens:
Two girls are dating (young girls, like high schoolers) and have already kissed and made out. They are in a bedroom and Girl A asks Girl B to do oral sex on her. Girl B is freaked out (I'm not sure but it's like she thinks "a vulva is the place from where you pee, so gotta be dirty, right?") but says yes to prove her love for Girl A. She starts doing cunnilingus on Girl A, and feels so icked she gags with a loud noise. Girl A looks heartbroken and hides under the bed covers. Girl B starts desperately apologizing, but then finds the other girl is laughing her ass off (she was using the covers to muffle her guffaws). So no drama in the end.

It's a rather old one, I think. Really can't remember the name.

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

This?

No, it had sum supernatural stuff i think.

To reply you must either login or sign up.