Forum › Posts by elwood13

elwood13
joined Mar 18, 2013

I'm looking for a short series kind of similar to Tamamusi's work, about 2 office ladies one with big boobs (senpai) and the other with longer hair (kouhai). The plot is a bit like Careful with the nice one by Mira, the senpai seems to go with the flow and the kouhai is very aggressive. I'm certain I've read it on here but now I can't find it anymore, both the original and the continuation. Very grateful if someone can find it.

I guess you're talking about this? It has been licensed so you won't find the chapters here anymore.

Yes. Thanks a lot. Thought I was losing memories that whole night.

I think I read this on dynasty where a girl works at a cafe and starts liking a black haired girl only for them to go to a hotel and the cafe girl realizes the black haired girl is a popular actress

This one I guess: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_missing_i

elwood13
joined Mar 18, 2013

I'm looking for a short series kind of similar to Tamamusi's work, about 2 office ladies one with big boobs (senpai) and the other with longer hair (kouhai). The plot is a bit like Careful with the nice one by Mira, the senpai seems to go with the flow and the kouhai is very aggressive. I'm certain I've read it on here but now I can't find it anymore, both the original and the continuation. Very grateful if someone can find it.

elwood13
Lily Marble discussion 09 Mar 11:35
joined Mar 18, 2013

don't usually comment.
just wanted to put out there that new manager is one of, if not the most, evil character encountered on dynasty.
just saying. re: paid counselling+genetic tests related to obesity

Geneticist here. That's how science is used to make money, sadly.

A good deal of people won't get the science beyond what they were taught in grade school, and by the look of anti-vaxxers, they don't care too. So there are always fools for anyone who knows enough, depending on how morally bankrupted they are.

Just to say, the manager is pretty good at her job, assuming she hasn't broken any law. It isn't her fault that people believe in the test (well, the author does, because the nutritionist in this story believes it too). It's the evil, unethical scientists selling that obesity test (you can ask to run whichever genes you like but it likely won't be clinically approved) and whoever lawmaker letting them do this counseling without a qualified counselor.

The meme above this post says best. Sorry for derailing the topic.

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 11:37AM

elwood13
Stretch discussion 11 Dec 10:20
joined Mar 18, 2013

Um sorry guys, in case you are really excited about the 'scissoring' thing, it's a judo move. You hold your 'partner' (more like opponent/victim) down, disabling their arm and choking them with your upper body. That's why Keiko said 'why do you look like you are enjoying this' (guess Ran is a M).

Holding hands is an obvious hint though, and the part where Ran offered to go to Keiko's "other house" too. They sound like a married couple actually.