Forum › What's that manga called?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

i read this one here long ago and i can't recall much of it, it was about a plain looking girl who didn't have any friends and always got bullied by 3 girls, then a girl appeared and tried to fight the bullies for her, and then they became friends and also fell in love with each other and they even had sex, and in the last chapter after a period of time the bullies met at the girl they bullied again and looked at her and thought she was cute when laughing and wondered why did they do all those horrible things to her, they wanted to apologize but then decided to leave her be. i think it was like 3 chapters at best.

Is this it?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Is this it?

yep that's it. i knew it was by the same author who wrote that weird manga about the girls who had creepy thoughts(nana yuri) but forgot all the names. thank you!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Okay, so I'm not sure if this actually exists or if it was a weird dream I had but it was a Madoka Magica doujin that was about how Homura was getting letters from Madoka that were addressed to Sayaka. She is confused about why the letters were being sent to her but then she finds out that Sayaka had lived in her apartment before she had killed herself. She then decides to write back to Madoka as if she was Sayaka.

I am like 90% sure that this is a real thing that exists but... Who knows.

I sadly can't help here, but this does sound really interesting... sounds a bit messed up too, I'd say. I mean, what would someone think if she suddenly got letters from her dead friend...?

joined May 4, 2018

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a manga i read a long time ago and wanted to reread.
I believe it was a 4-koma manga, one of the main characters loved dogs, and was very cat like while the other loved cats and was very dog like. I believe their names featured Inu and Neko in some way as well.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a manga i read a long time ago and wanted to reread.
I believe it was a 4-koma manga, one of the main characters loved dogs, and was very cat like while the other loved cats and was very dog like. I believe their names featured Inu and Neko in some way as well.

Probably Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

glemoyn posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san

EDIT/Shen'ed

last edited at Jul 20, 2018 9:08AM

joined Jul 18, 2018

Okay, so I'm not sure if this actually exists or if it was a weird dream I had but it was a Madoka Magica doujin that was about how Homura was getting letters from Madoka that were addressed to Sayaka. She is confused about why the letters were being sent to her but then she finds out that Sayaka had lived in her apartment before she had killed herself. She then decides to write back to Madoka as if she was Sayaka.

I am like 90% sure that this is a real thing that exists but... Who knows.

Alright so I actually read something like this about two weeks ago, except it wasn’t a doujin it was a fanficion.
I’m sure this is what you were looking for, but I could be wrong.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10793135/6/Flicker

joined Jul 16, 2018

Alright so I actually read something like this about two weeks ago, except it wasn’t a doujin it was a fanficion.
I’m sure this is what you were looking for, but I could be wrong.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10793135/6/Flicker

Thank you so much. I can't believe it is actually a thing.

joined May 4, 2018

Probably Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san

EDIT/Shen'ed

That would be it for sure, although I didn't realize it was on hiatus though :(

At least i have all her other work now :)

Thank you very much for the help.

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 8:17PM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hello, I asked it a some pages back I got no answers...

So this manga has 2-3 pages, about a girl taking advantage of other girl when she's drunk. But later it is revealed that she waits for her to sober up before doing anything. It maybe a Touhou or Pre-cure doujin, my memory is hazy.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So this manga has 2-3 pages, about a girl taking advantage of other girl when she's drunk. But later it is revealed that she waits for her to sober up before doing anything. It maybe a Touhou or Pre-cure doujin, my memory is hazy.

There must be a lot with those plot-twist, so maybe you could try searching for the drunk tag? I did but didnt find a 3 paged one, but I found this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/upside_down_swing#1

last edited at Jul 24, 2018 7:28PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Yo ho! I'm pretty sure I'm looking for a k on dojin with azusa.... her ahegao face is crazy animated with like heart eyes and a love heart behind her i think? No ahegao tag on it tho.

joined Jan 7, 2018

i read this long ago and it is an old school. it was about a girl who had super powers like turning into a giant and shooting laser beams..etc to save the world from.. monsters? but the thing is that when her powers get depleted, she need to replenish it by making out with her girlfriend who's a normal girl and a tsundere who sometimes refuse to act flirty.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

i read this long ago and it is an old school. it was about a girl who had super powers like turning into a giant and shooting laser beams..etc to save the world from.. monsters? but the thing is that when her powers get depleted, she need to replenish it by making out with her girlfriend who's a normal girl and a tsundere who sometimes refuse to act flirty.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_lifeform_in_puberty_vega Hayashiya Shizuru is the best mangaka of all.

last edited at Jul 25, 2018 11:05PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_lifeform_in_puberty_vega Hayashiya Shizuru is the best mangaka of all.

thank you @drpepperfan. this one seemed nice but too bad there is no more chapters translated. i haven't read any of this author's works yet but thanks to your recommendation of the author i will do it soon

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm trying to find something, and though I can describe it well, I've got no clue what tags could find it.

It is either a single long picture or just a few pages - and it was a yuri fan reaction to some manga or anime that came out a few years ago (maybe 4-5?)

The manga/anime it was reacting to I ALSO can not remember the name of - but it looked really promising yuri wise for the first chapter or 2 or episodes - but turned out to be yuri bate - and started going het nearly right away - I remember everyone being disappointed about it back then.

Anyway The thing I'm trying to find was this little manga/pic about these 2 old traditional Japanese guys who were big yuri fans lamenting about that anime - one had bought tons of stuff about it in advance and was burning it all or something, and was loosing heart - but his friend showed him some great new yuri anime coming up - forget which and he regains his passion for yuri.

something like that lol - sure I saw it on here.

last edited at Jul 26, 2018 5:56AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

There must be a lot with those plot-twist, so maybe you could try searching for the drunk tag? I did but didnt find a 3 paged one, but I found this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/upside_down_swing#1

Its not the one, I have thoroughly searched the Drunk tag but couldn't find it T_T . Thanks for your answer tho.

last edited at Jul 26, 2018 8:52AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm trying to find something, and though I can describe it well, I've got no clue what tags could find it.

It is either a single long picture or just a few pages - and it was a yuri fan reaction to some manga or anime that came out a few years ago (maybe 4-5?)

The manga/anime it was reacting to I ALSO can not remember the name of - but it looked really promising yuri wise for the first chapter or 2 or episodes - but turned out to be yuri bate - and started going het nearly right away - I remember everyone being disappointed about it back then.

Anyway The thing I'm trying to find was this little manga/pic about these 2 old traditional Japanese guys who were big yuri fans lamenting about that anime - one had bought tons of stuff about it in advance and was burning it all or something, and was loosing heart - but his friend showed him some great new yuri anime coming up - forget which and he regains his passion for yuri.

something like that lol - sure I saw it on here.

it this

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^That is indeed it :) So it isn't on the site? Thanks for finding it for me! So the saviour anime was Kiniro mosaic lol - certainly a good replacement for love lab.

joined Jul 24, 2018

Hey so I’m looking for a one shot but my memory’s pretty hazy. So I know for sure it was had either the adult life or college tag and it had a bit of nsfw in it. It’s about 2 girls drinking at a bar where one’s definitely a lesbian and the other is questioning or something and asks her to have sex with her. I’m pretty sure its a recent one... Also it might be a 4-koma? I’m not too sure about that tho...

joined Jul 24, 2018
A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I remember this touhou doujin where the setting was a Halloween event. And in order to surprise the SDM mistresses, Alice and sakuya used their make-up skills to turn Meiling into a ikemen. Which revert back to her original face later that day because they like her the way she is or something.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

B0a08f4b
joined Mar 18, 2017

There's this oneshot I've been looking for. A girl joined a pottery club of some sort where there's a senpai who makes beautiful vases. The senpai trained the girl so that she can replace her in the future. One night, the senpai kissed the girl while covering the light from a kiln. They both pretended that it didn't happen until the senpai goes away. The girl chased her on the train station and gave her a lip-like ornament. There's a flash forward where they see each other again in an event and the senpai was seen wearing the lips as a necklace.
Thanks in advance! And sorry if I got some details wrong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.