Forum › Posts by Some nerd

joined Jul 16, 2018

How is using "yurifag" homophobic though...x-fag usually means shitty fan. The comedy was pretty bad nevertheless.

That's more of a 4chan thing and definitely isn't something that is on most of the internet, so it is completely reasonable for people to get angry at it.

Some nerd
joined Jul 16, 2018

Yay. I'm so glad this is on here.

Some nerd
joined Jul 16, 2018

I thought all the worlds were equally real - or the 'real' world we know equally false? That's why I never understood doujins making out these worlds are false and somehow suspect or don't count - when our reality is plenty real enough to live out your lives in.

There is no 'real' real world - the fact there is some underlying truth is irrelevant to the worlds they live in imo - and living out a life in any of those worlds as good and real as our lives - at least according to what I understand of the show.

But then it's got quite a few really dumb ideas lol, that make zero sense - so not worth trying to philosophize about it.

I believe it's more to do with them not having their memories. The world isn't necessarily false, it's just not truthful I guess.

Some nerd
joined Jul 16, 2018

This was rather nice. Always loved seeing more Reimari.

Some nerd
joined Jul 16, 2018

This felt emotionless and rushed to me. Idk. I liked the first chapter but after that....

joined Jul 16, 2018

And chapter 3 makes this an instant favourite.

joined Jul 16, 2018

I think that if this was longer it would have a better impact.

Some nerd
joined Jul 16, 2018

I feel like the author didn't really write Rin all that well. She seems much more cold. Or maybe that's just me?

joined Jul 16, 2018

This is a great shit post.

joined Jul 16, 2018

No guys, you don't get it:

The double persona
The contemplative gaze
The quirky way to see the world

Don't you see? She's in the fight club

Holy fuck you're right

last edited at Oct 12, 2018 10:18PM

joined Jul 16, 2018

This is just really wholesome.

joined Jul 16, 2018

This makes me want to rewatch Princess Principal.

Some nerd
joined Jul 16, 2018

Shouldn't this be tagged tsundere?

joined Jul 16, 2018

I'm going to believe that Homura doesn't like runny eggs and only said so because Madoka said she liked them.

Some nerd
joined Jul 16, 2018

Alright so I actually read something like this about two weeks ago, except it wasn’t a doujin it was a fanficion.
I’m sure this is what you were looking for, but I could be wrong.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10793135/6/Flicker

Thank you so much. I can't believe it is actually a thing.

Some nerd
joined Jul 16, 2018

Okay, so I'm not sure if this actually exists or if it was a weird dream I had but it was a Madoka Magica doujin that was about how Homura was getting letters from Madoka that were addressed to Sayaka. She is confused about why the letters were being sent to her but then she finds out that Sayaka had lived in her apartment before she had killed herself. She then decides to write back to Madoka as if she was Sayaka.

I am like 90% sure that this is a real thing that exists but... Who knows.