Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Apr 25, 2017

I´m looking for a one shot about two girls. I think they work together. One day, the MC said something like: I wish i could spend the holiday with a significant other, so the other said that they should date until the end of the holiday. When that day came, the other girl said something like: the holiday has ended, but it was fun, and she left the building. The MC who had fallen in love with her, ran after her, and found her in tears. They became a couple in the end

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This perhaps?

joined Mar 25, 2013

There's a short one-shot about a girl and her girlfriend who's a hentai (I think) VA, and she has this inner monologue that no one knows her 'true lewd' voice like her. Anybody know the name?

joined Apr 25, 2017

This perhaps?

Ty

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's a short one-shot about a girl and her girlfriend who's a hentai (I think) VA, and she has this inner monologue that no one knows her 'true lewd' voice like her. Anybody know the name?

This one?

joined Mar 25, 2013

This one?

Yeah, that's the one. Thanks!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Could Someone please tell me the name of the manga they're talking about in this page??? I can't read Japanese so.. thanks!

If it's a real manga, must be from the 90's (the drawing style)

It tooks me hours to draw this symbols and here's what I got: あ星祥カンパニー which reads as A... Hoshi... Sho... Company

This one has similar name https://myanimelist.net/manga/10949/Ohisama_Company

last edited at Dec 19, 2017 11:30PM

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Could Someone please tell me the name of the manga they're talking about in this page??? I can't read Japanese so.. thanks!

If it's a real manga, must be from the 90's (the drawing style)

It tooks me hours to draw this symbols and here's what I got: あ星祥カンパニー which reads as A... Hoshi... Sho... Company

This one has similar name https://myanimelist.net/manga/10949/Ohisama_Company

More or less you have it right, though the Japanese used in this is お星様カンパニー which changes it from the original "The Sun Company" to "The Star Company". The rambling description by Reimu may or may not be an accurate description of the plot of The Sun Company as I've never read it.

Edit: Looking at a quick synopsis of The Sun Company from your link, I'm pretty convinced that Reimu's ramblings have nothing to do with the original's plot.

last edited at Dec 19, 2017 11:57PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

More or less you have it right, though the Japanese used in this is お星様カンパニー which changes it from the original "The Sun Company" to "The Star Company". The rambling description by Reimu may or may not be an accurate description of the plot of The Sun Company as I've never read it.

Edit: Looking at a quick synopsis of The Sun Company from your link, I'm pretty convinced that Reimu's ramblings have nothing to do with the original's plot.

I Guess it's not that one then... I was interested 'cause the one reimu descripted was Yuri and it has an art-style that I like (I love old mangas)... The one I posted has different art-style and it's totally het so it's definetely not. I hope it's real though, I'm googling "Ohoshisama Company" and searching at myanimelist but nothing. Maybe it wasn't popular and since it's old it's not on the internet?

last edited at Dec 20, 2017 12:13AM

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

I don't think Yonu's using an actual manga here. I think Yonu's manga is using The Sun Company in name and visuals only: she changed 日 (sun) to 星 (star); the covers are practically identical (the general layout/font use and the girl on the right is the exact same). I'm also not sure a story like that could exist, unless it's purposefully excessive. Here's the original translation of that bubble to get a better feeling of what this thing might look like:
So to start things off...
...ends up getting a job...
...letter arrives 80 years later...
...but the promise they made gets broken, and...
...however, 80 years is too long to wait...
...and that day, the remaining girl goes back home...
...and so, the other girl follows her, ...
...and that girl says her name is is Yuri-chan, and she...
...but even though that happened, they hitchhike along the...
...and at the halfway point, they're arrested...
...no choice but to jettison their cargo...
...unfortunately that sets off the...

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

You're right, I didnt notice the similarity in the cover, also the drawing-style in the reimu one is plenty used in other works in Ribbon Mascot. Makes sense.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Can anyone think of a manga with a line something along the lines of "you'll have to come to terms with your gay little heart some time" or something close to that? I read something the other day that made it pop into my head and I know it was a yuri manga but I can't actually remember anything more than that about whatever it was.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Can anyone think of a manga with a line something along the lines of "you'll have to come to terms with your gay little heart some time" or something close to that? I read something the other day that made it pop into my head and I know it was a yuri manga but I can't actually remember anything more than that about whatever it was.

Yeah it sounds hella familiar, it's definetely on this site.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

It kinda sounds like something that Takemiya Jin would write, but of course it is just a feeling.

joined Mar 15, 2017

It was in the translation of Now Loading. The original line was more like just "You're an adult so act like one."

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

It kinda sounds like something that Takemiya Jin would write, but of course it is just a feeling.

This is the feeling I get too actually so maybe it is one of hers then. Can't remember which one off the top of my head though and there's a lot by her.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Reejun posted:

It was in the translation of Now Loading. The original line was more like just "You're an adult so act like one."

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/now_loading_ch02#6

Yup, it was that manga apparently.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I can't remember the name of neither the doujin or the author, but it shouldn't be to hard to know wich one it is.

A touhou doujin about sakuya beliving everyone is a raging lesbian that wants to rape her, even thou they acting normal

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I can't remember the name of neither the doujin or the author, but it shouldn't be to hard to know wich one it is.

A touhou doujin about sakuya beliving everyone is a raging lesbian that wants to rape her, even thou they acting normal

You might be thinking of this.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

It is, but i wanted the translated one that is in dynasty

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

It is, but i wanted the translated one that is in dynasty

Never mind, i found it

joined Dec 25, 2017

A manga about childhood friends, one of them moves away and then comes back in high school. In the first chapter one of them writes meat on the other's forehead, sorry for the lack of detail.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This perhaps?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm looking for an Aikatsu doujin, I didnt watch the anime so I cant remember well enough the names, but it was about Ichigo going away and then Aoi? turned crazy because she missed her and started mistaking Ran for Ichigo, and had sex with her until the real Ichigo came back or slmething?

Those might not even be the characters involved, but the plot was something like that and it's definetely an Aikatsu doujin

Edit of Edit: Forget my last edit, it wasn't that one (secret secret, though that one is good too).

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 12:58AM

joined Jul 23, 2017

So my friend cant find this MANWHA? But she told me the details. there was 2 girls in a bar who got drunked and basically had a one night stand and when the student went to her school she was shocked that it was a teacher whom she one night with and she says that the cover image is a converse shoe and high heels. Thank you for helping me ♪~(´ε` )

To reply you must either login or sign up.