Forum › Posts by 25hii

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Cute

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Looking for the yuri about insects. Insect-themed yuri. But between people, not insects. People who like insects. Yuri about people who like insects.

Do you mean this one? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/mai_no_mushigurashi

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

I'm looking for a manga where the mc wakes up in another world and wants the save the villainess but keeps failing and retrying,think it ends with them going back to the mc's world.

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 4:05AM

25hii
Image Comments 05 Apr 21:29
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016
Eq462j5uyaevvc0-orig

chad ina

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

^Thx

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Looking for a manga about a high school girl who is in love with her best friend,but the friend gets a boyfriend and mc gets depressed and meets up with a random older woman and they become sex friends.The older woman falls for the mc and the mc starts to fall for the older woman and by the end they start dating and the mc introduces her new girlfriend to her best friend at the end

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

I'm looking for a manga where a girl confesses to her crush in high school and the the crush hesitantly says yes but doesn't seem that interested in her.Afterwards we skip to when their living together as adults and the crush greets the mc home all lovey dovey like,but the mc treats the crush coldly.At the end we learn that the mc was just testing the crush.Thanks in advance i've been searching through the tags all day.

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Loved it!Can't wait for the next chapter in 2 years!

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

next chapter will end with a boat.

25hii
Image Comments 16 Sep 00:03
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016
Ec-wsoku8aaztke-orig%20(1)

the title says it all

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

I remember when i thought this was just going to be a nice office romance with a lot of sex.
Well at least there's still lots of sex :)

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Sheesh, people have been traumatized by this development so much before that they forget that it can absolutely have merits. A new character, heck even a rival character, can bring in something that is needed to move the plot/relationship along. Often only being confronted with a third party really gets the main characters to realize their true feelings.
As always with any narrative device, the execution is all that matters.

It's lazy writing,instead of the main characters resolving their own issues and moving forward in the plot a new character gets conveniently introduced to move the plot forwards for them

It's not inherently lazy. Any plot device used to move forward could be called lazy then. If a pair is not immediately aware of their feelings they will always need a trigger to get there. If a new character can actually add layers to the main characters through their past or through a new dynamic that brings out different aspects in them, then that's far from a bad thing. The important thing is that it shouldn't feel like a detour, but that it would not have moved any faster without them.

Now, introducing them as new fuel that comes out of nowhere certainly lessens the believability, rather than having them be introduced over a long time without any direct interference until needed (basically Izumi's role right now).... but that's also going to be critisized. People are never satisfied. Anything that could potentially threaten or interfere with the direct romantic entanglement of the main pairing is shunned to death. It's kind of sad.

I agree with your second point,it would make far more sense if it was a pre-established character like Izumi.

Well they did it ok the way they did it.

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Sheesh, people have been traumatized by this development so much before that they forget that it can absolutely have merits. A new character, heck even a rival character, can bring in something that is needed to move the plot/relationship along. Often only being confronted with a third party really gets the main characters to realize their true feelings.
As always with any narrative device, the execution is all that matters.

It's lazy writing,instead of the main characters resolving their own issues and moving forward in the plot a new character gets conveniently introduced to move the plot forwards for them

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

The new translator uploads new updates to this channel also they're translating girlfriends drama cds.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpT4tn0CEchGs6EVpzMNl8A

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

clickbait!

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

^same

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

No truck-kun!This isn't an isekai!

25hii
Please discussion 25 Oct 22:43
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Depressed now,thanks author

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

is this missing pages?

25hii
Image Comments 30 Aug 22:03
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016
Fawztpf

XXX her!!

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

No one will ever find this!

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

i miss this :(

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

Yay! A happy ending

Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

shes the goddess the world needs,but doesnt deserve!

25hii
Victoriaxashley2
joined Nov 20, 2016

I can't find this and idk if its a manga or a webtoon. But there's a red head girl who ends up having a crush and as she described "Stalking" the girl. Popular girl finds out and confronts her ............ we find out the popular girl likes the redhead girl and that the popular girl is/used to be suicidal.

Help o.o?

Edit: Its in color.

Idk if you found it already but i think its called unfitting puzle
Its on we toon i think