Forum › What's that manga called?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Okay, I remembered it while reading something else the other day, but I think it was called I dont want to be a fairy godmother? Or something like that? Had the two gals as childhood friends then they grew apart but one was still sewing the other her dress???
I can imagine like every page, I just can't remember who wrote it, and my searches are getting me nowhere

Cast a Spell

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Okay, I remembered it while reading something else the other day, but I think it was called I dont want to be a fairy godmother? Or something like that? Had the two gals as childhood friends then they grew apart but one was still sewing the other her dress???
I can imagine like every page, I just can't remember who wrote it, and my searches are getting me nowhere

Cast a Spell

OHHHHH thank you!!! Wow I was kinda far off with the title

joined Aug 30, 2021

hi guys i was reading this manga but couldn’t remember it clearly but what i know is that one of the protagonists already knows who the other girl in the same class as her on the first day of HS because she met her once when the girl became unconscious and end up bringing her to the infirmary and missed her chance to get the entrance exam in the school she wanted to get in. i hope someone understands this and tell me the title huhuhu thx

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

hi guys i was reading this manga but couldn’t remember it clearly but what i know is that one of the protagonists already knows who the other girl in the same class as her on the first day of HS because she met her once when the girl became unconscious and end up bringing her to the infirmary and missed her chance to get the entrance exam in the school she wanted to get in. i hope someone understands this and tell me the title huhuhu thx

Anemone is in heat

joined Aug 30, 2021

Anemone is in heat

thank you so much!!! i checked it and this was the one i was looking for. tyyyyyy

Screenshot2022-10-25_213938
joined Oct 21, 2022

Does anyone know where the classic "lesbian fiction" awed anime girl is from? I've seen it more times than I can count

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/users_avatars/000/046/915/medium/LESBIANFICTION!.jpg?1624612451

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

I can't find this one manga and I only have a memory of one or two of the panels. It might be like 12 years old at this point maybe even 2008-ish if I remember the style correctly. They are high school age girls and the one girl gets jealous that the other girl is a fan of some one or a band. Then someone else points out that one of the other girls they know is a fan of Perfume (pop group) and that it is nothing to get jealous over.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

This.

Amazing! Thank you!

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

A girl designs clothes or works at a designer clothes store and the manager gives a job to another girl who was a convenience store clerk that got fired?

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

A girl designs clothes or works at a designer clothes store and the manager gives a job to another girl who was a convenience store clerk that got fired?

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

^ Are you thinking of Tiger and Hummingbird?

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

^ Are you thinking of Tiger and Hummingbird?

Yeh thanks

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This is an incredibly long shot but I have been trying to find this manga again for years after my old hardrive died. It's not yuri but maybe somebody on here has come across this obscure manga somewhere.

It's a bittersweet post-apocalyptic story with major mono-no-aware vibes where two small immortal children walk the earth in the eons that follow after the end of humanity looking for purpose alongside the morose mother-like figure and Goddes that blessed/cursed them with immortality when she saved them during the final moments of the apocalypse. The drawings are minimalistic and quite stylized. The earth has been rendered toxic and uninhabitable to normal humans even thousands of years later.

The girl likes to sing or rhyme. There is a memorable scene where she bumps into the skeleton of a car blocking her way where she is happy to find a tiny seed germinating. She lies down and spaces out while gazing into the sky. The night passes by spiraling into the sort of pretty pattern you get when you take an all-night time-lapse photo of the stars. Day and night cycle by into seasons which in turn cycle into years as the decades go by until she finally decides to get back up again and finds there is a huge tree now standing where the tiny sprout was, cradling the remnants of the car in its branches.

The boy does his own thing defying the Goddess's advice to never keep a pet due to the pain it will bring when it dies in a few short years. A few panels later the boy is shown constructing a simple grave marker for his now-dead companion. The panel after that zooms out to show the marker to be just the last one in a field of thousands that stretches into the horizon.

Eventually, a piece of space station crashes into the planet's toxic surface carrying with it a normal human child that survives the impact. The morose Goddess considers killing the terrified survivor girl to spare the immortal siblings the pain of becoming attached to her during her brief life. The Goddess spares the child and the story then follows this girl as she grows up and shares her life with the brother and sister duo and they become a rather happy family of sorts although the Goddess wanders off by herself during these years.

The girl makes it to early adulthood with a dream of building a boat which she barely succeeds in doing before she begins to succumb to an early death from the still radioactive environment. The story ends with the Goddess returning to visit the now-dying woman. Out of pity for the terrible loss the two kids are about to face, she makes an offer to the woman to also grant her immortality, but the woman content with the short life she has led declines Her offer. The manga then ends.

Can anyone give me a name for this? It's driving me nuts trying to find it again.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 1:54AM

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

This is an incredibly long shot but I have been trying to find this manga again for years after my old hardrive died. It's not yuri but maybe somebody on here has come across this obscure manga somewhere.

It's a bittersweet post-apocalyptic story with major mono-no-aware vibes where two small immortal children walk the earth in the eons that follow after the end of humanity looking for purpose alongside the morose mother-like figure and Goddes that blessed/cursed them with immortality when she chose to save them during the final moments of the apocalypse. The drawings are minimalistic and quite stylized. The earth has been rendered toxic and uninhabitable to normal humans even thousands of years later.

The girl likes to sing or rhyme and the boy does his own thing defying the Goddess's advice to never keep a pet due to the pain it will bring when it dies in a few short years or decades. A few panels later the boy is shown constructing a simple grave marker for his now-dead companion. The panel after that zooms out to show the marker to be just the last one in a field of thousands that stretches into the horizon.

Eventually, a piece of space station crashes into the planet's toxic surface carrying with it a normal human child that survives the impact. The morose Goddess considers killing the terrified survivor girl to spare the immortal siblings the pain of becoming attached to her during her brief life. The Goddess spares the child and the story then follows this girl as she grows up and shares her life with the brother and sister duo and they become a rather happy family of sorts although the Goddess wanders off by herself during these years.

The girl makes it to early adulthood with a dream of building a boat which she barely succeeds in doing before she begins to succumb to an early death from the still radioactive environment. The story ends with the Goddess returning to visit the now-dying woman. Out of pity for the terrible loss the two kids are about to face, she makes an offer to the woman to also grant her immortality, but the woman content with the short life she has led declines Her offer. The manga then ends.

Can anyone give me a name for this? It's driving me nuts trying to find it again.

Oh that one is so good! here's a link to it on mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/e35e24e3-03c8-4ab5-b54e-1d873fc1376d/ginga-no-shinanai-kodomotachi-he

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Oh that one is so good! here's a link to it on mangadex: https://mangadex.org/title/e35e24e3-03c8-4ab5-b54e-1d873fc1376d/ginga-no-shinanai-kodomotachi-he

Thank you so much. I couldn't for the life of me come up with its name or a google search that would uncover it. I was adding some more details I remembered about the girl when you replied.

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 2:00AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Looking for the oneshot where the mc is talking to her friend at a coffee shop, her job is basically a custom modeler for the vr chat kinda game she plays. One of her usual customers comes in and asks to make her look like what the mc's type is. The mc is once again talking to her friend at the coffee shop who has a new hairdo, it's implied the customer was her friend who changed her looks to fit the mc's type. Thank you in advance!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking for the oneshot where the mc is talking to her friend at a coffee shop, her job is basically a custom modeler for the vr chat kinda game she plays. One of her usual customers comes in and asks to make her look like what the mc's type is. The mc is once again talking to her friend at the coffee shop who has a new hairdo, it's implied the customer was her friend who changed her looks to fit the mc's type. Thank you in advance!

I Am Custom Made

joined Sep 26, 2022

Trying to find a manga but all i can remember from it is that they went on a date but one have special powers.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

I'm looking for an original manga (or oneshot?) that has a panel with dropped Yuri manga on the floor that were references to real existing yuri manga titles. I cannot remember the author or anything else, maybe that it was a comedy.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm looking for an original manga (or oneshot?) that has a panel with dropped Yuri manga on the floor that were references to real existing yuri manga titles. I cannot remember the author or anything else, maybe that it was a comedy.

This has to be Yuri Terrorism.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

This has to be Yuri Terrorism.

OMG that's it! Thanks so much!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I also thought of I Am Custom Made

yeah, it is I Am Custom Made, I just said thank you once already so saying it again felt unnecessary

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Series where it’s a female knight being assigned to a princess since they were children. Them growing up and the the princess being the dominant one and the knight constantly getting harassed. Was a heigh gap too, but couldn’t find it under that tag.

To reply you must either login or sign up.