Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Dec 13, 2020

Hi. I can't recall the title of a manga where the strongest shrine maiden (?) was asked to get rid of one of the three most powerful yōkai (?) who can make stuff disappear by counting, then the yōkai became in love with her and protected her from others.

Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai

Thank you!

joined Nov 27, 2016

One shot that starts off with the day after one girl confesses, the girl who confessed is usually stoic but with the mc she showed cute facial expressions and received lots of confessions. The mc doesn’t know how to respond but likes her cute expressions. Ends with mc getting confessed to and they eventually talk about it

last edited at Sep 17, 2022 8:55PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

There was a recent oneshot where two girls hide in a locker. One gets kinda frisky, and they both get really into it but don't go tooo far, I think there's some kissing but not much else. I think it came out only a couple months back at the furthest, but I can't find it when I'm hunting for it.

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

anyone remember that yuri manga with super pretty artwork and that it used monochrome + blue colors?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

anyone remember that yuri manga with super pretty artwork and that it used monochrome + blue colors?

Boyish Girlfriend?

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 10:33PM

joined Sep 5, 2018

This manga is about a her friend who is secretly Inlove with her

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Any other hints? This describes quite a large part of the manga on this site.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Oh sorry. Um the girl is tall and her classmate who is secretly in love with her is small and sometimes jealous when she talks to other girls in her class. she even saw drawing of herself when the tall girl borrowed notes from her

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh sorry. Um the girl is tall and her classmate who is secretly in love with her is small and sometimes jealous when she talks to other girls in her class. she even saw drawing of herself when the tall girl borrowed notes from her

Sounds like You are totally in love with me, aren't you? (which was indeed the first thing I thought of even after your original post).

joined Sep 5, 2018

Sounds like You are totally in love with me, aren't you? (which was indeed the first thing I thought of even after your original post).

Thank you

Dynast2
joined Nov 26, 2011

I'm looking for a short biographical(?) manga where some yuri mangakas go to a strip club. I think they were Amano Shuninta, Fujio, Morinaga Milk and a 4th that I don't remember.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm looking for a short biographical(?) manga where some yuri mangakas go to a strip club. I think they were Amano Shuninta, Fujio, Morinaga Milk and a 4th that I don't remember.

No Morinaga there. Yuri Friends

joined Mar 8, 2022

Anyone remember a Yuri manga where the MC hated her name because it was similar to the word vagina and because of that she was really interested in them lol. I think it was a one shot?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Mar 8, 2022

This.

thanks!!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

There was a ecchi/comedy oneshot that was uploaded out a few years ago I think, about a guy being the main character of a harem story but one of the heroines ended up stealing the girls from him or something like that

Somehow, the locker explanation from Lizstar a few posts back reminded me of it, there might've been a scene where the girl ended up with another girl in a locker but I might be wrong.

Thank you in advance!

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

There was a ecchi/comedy oneshot that was uploaded out a few years ago I think, about a guy being the main character of a harem story but one of the heroines ended up stealing the girls from him or something like that

Somehow, the locker explanation from Lizstar a few posts back reminded me of it, there might've been a scene where the girl ended up with another girl in a locker but I might be wrong.

Thank you in advance!

The Fourth Heroine

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

does anyone know a one-shot manga about a freeloading girl who lives with her super-famous actress girlfriend? The freeloader feels useless so she cooks ramen for her gf at the end

last edited at Oct 9, 2022 5:24PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

does anyone know a one-shot manga about a freeloading girl who lives with her super-famous actress girlfriend? The freeloader feels useless so she cooks ramen for her gf at the end

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/how_to_welcome_someone_home#1

last edited at Oct 11, 2022 12:48PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Okay, so I read this one-shot quite a long time ago so what I remember is kinda vague...

So the story starts with the 2 friends when they are young, I think around elementary or middle school. Anyways, one of the girls (girl A) thinks that their friend (girl b) is as pretty as a doll. Then it jumps to when they are adults. The 2 friends haven't met in a long time. When they meet Girl B is prettier than when they were younger. It turns out that since they were younger Girl B has tried to make herself more pretty because of what Girl A said.

That's really all I remember. Hope it's enough info...

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Titanoktonon posted:

This?

Yes that's the one. Thank you! :)

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

this might be a strange request but can anyone give me the name of the manga in my profile pic? ive had this screenshot and wanted to reread it but i forgot its title

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Okay, I remembered it while reading something else the other day, but I think it was called I dont want to be a fairy godmother? Or something like that? Had the two gals as childhood friends then they grew apart but one was still sewing the other her dress???
I can imagine like every page, I just can't remember who wrote it, and my searches are getting me nowhere

To reply you must either login or sign up.