Haven't even read it yet, but...
Delinquent yuri?! In series format?!?!
Merry Christmas, self. <3

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

This is adorable now I am gonna have to follow this

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wasn't expecting much, but i was left pleasantly surprised after reading it. Love the art style. Really looking forward for more of this.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Cute
Pretty cute
That was pretty cute
Yeah
Where's the piece of junk

joined Feb 18, 2015

I like! They have good chemistry!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/song_about_a_piece_of_junk_ch01#5

well thats going to be in my nightmares.

It's the neck that bothers me. It reminds me of the long-neck monster

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Delinquent? I haven't seen her get in a fight yet. Or skip school. Or even wear an unfashionably long skirt. So far she's just grumpy.
Still cute though. And that chocolate amoeba!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/song_about_a_piece_of_junk_ch01#12

You know, this part is true - scientists are studying whether mealworms are a viable option for reducing pollution due to them being able to eat Styrofoam, which I honestly do find fascinating.

The styrofoam thing is awesome--they can really do that? Cuz in my hometown everyone's getting big into recycling and composting and who knows what all, but evil styrofoam still goes in the landfill.
But ultimately, only an end to population growth can save us from world hunger. Increased efficiency, like from eating bugs or ceasing to eat meat, helps but in the end just postpones and camouflages the problem as long as the population keeps growing.
(Of course right now, world hunger isn't even caused by there not being enough food, it's caused by the world being arranged to benefit the rich rather than the hungry, but limits are being reached. For the moment, though--Oxfam calculated that the top forty-some richest people in the world, few enough to put them all in a bus, own half the world's wealth. So right now, you could probably end world hunger by blowing up that bus.)

joined Jul 23, 2014

this kind of pairings are my weakness

a really good weakness, can't wait for the next chapter

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

So.. For a long time I had this.. Wish. For a new manga to appear with exactly the setting i want.
I dunno if I got it right, but I feel this has that "Delinquent that hides a softer inner" feel and then a quirky girl breaks through the shell and then Yuri.
FUCK. TO. THE YES! I love it!
I need more!!!

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 4:06PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I love these kind of delinquent-type girls. Finding them in yuri is great. The other gal is a lot of fun too. this gonna b good.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 4:27PM

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

The funky neck thing reminded me of Senno Knife, and some traditional Japanese art that seems to think women's necks are able to bend at impossible (or at least painful) angles. It was definitely creepy-cute (that should be a tag) lol. This is weird enough to catch my interest.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I knew it I saw this somewhere.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4758075557

Tsubasa
joined Aug 22, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/song_about_a_piece_of_junk_ch01#12

You know, this part is true - scientists are studying whether mealworms are a viable option for reducing pollution due to them being able to eat Styrofoam, which I honestly do find fascinating.

yep, so true. I also read this trivial on some novel, invasive. there's many research about insect to solving food problem. Don't know if that taste good or not.

coincidentally, I've just read this chapter on pixiv. pretty cute and there's continuation.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 5:07PM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

not even the other girl likes the "perfect" one

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

not even the other girl likes the "perfect" one

The "perfect" one seems smarter than she lets on, too.

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

A shitlord, and a tsundere delinquent? 'o'

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 10:08PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

flips posted:

Reminded me of
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/out_of_the_blue

That was exactly my thought. A light-haired delinquent who's not actually so bad and a dark-haired and rather quirky girl who usually comes off as emotionless and who manages to worm her way into the delinquent girl's heart. Not that that's at all bad or anything. Seems like it'll be an interesting, if slightly disjointed, series and it has rather nice art.

its great tho, don't see these kinds of pairs in yuri much, and its usually on one-shots.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I love that the delinquent character is incapable of just telling the prez to fuck off. C'mon Japanese people, you're like the Canadians of Asia.

last edited at Nov 16, 2016 11:07PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 10, "I wonder if you have you some spare time later?" (second "you" needs to be deleted)

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

The stick figures did it for me. Following this comic to the end.

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

For some reason I really like messy hair's shark teeth.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Ah, entomology. Sometimes, you eat a protein bar, and sometimes, protein bar eats you.

6e886652a17b2605fb50135f1aea69721
joined Aug 30, 2014

Man this is great, it combines two of my favorite anti social types, and I can relate to the kuudere so much~

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Cute
Pretty cute
That was pretty cute
Yeah
Where's the piece of junk

The word that was translated to junk was Ponkotsu, which is basically a slang term for someone who can't do anything right. It's a metaphoric kind of junk.

To reply you must either login or sign up.