MakixNico4ever
2015-09-26-23-21-01-1
joined Aug 1, 2015

...boobs ain't boobs without nipples T-T
anyway
that was weird, so weird
i expected something cuter..the eyeball ones were sweeter than this

joined Apr 15, 2013

It's always just a little bit disturbing with this author. It's pretty cool.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Come on guys. Incest? Doesn't bother you? Well if not, rape definitely should. Glad it wasn't that this time at least... still, ew wtf.

Where did you come from, and how did you get here?

Exaclty what I thought xDD

No but this author is a bit too difficult for me... i'm trying to see the true meaning behind all those words, like if the mute thing is a metophor for something or idkuhg just too difficult.
Still liked it though :)

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Come on guys. Incest? Doesn't bother you? Well if not, rape definitely should. Glad it wasn't that this time at least... still, ew wtf.

No but this author is a bit too difficult for me... i'm trying to see the true meaning behind all those words, like if the mute thing is a metophor for something or idkuhg just too difficult.

Why are you looking for metaphors in smut?

This isn't a lit class.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Lumpy, uneven, trying too hard.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This isn't a lit class.

Because...this is an author who puts metaphors in her work and it's in the same collection as other stuff with metaphors?

Why should we assume smut is always stupid?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Don't talk about me that way.

Even if it is true.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Because...this is an author who puts metaphors in her work and it's in the same collection as other stuff with metaphors?

Agreed, it clearly isn't.

joined Jan 22, 2015

I don't understand the voice lowering. Are they robot's? :3

Someone's eye got eaten in another one and this is what you're questioning? It's just that sort of "supernatural elements in otherwise 'realistic' setting" type of story.

Kek

joined Jan 22, 2015

Lot of criticisms here . . . incest, rape, weirdness . . . Taking those on board, my conclusions about the most prominent, for me, aspect of this story:
It was hawt.

Seconded.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I don't understand the voice lowering. Are they robot's? :3

Someone's eye got eaten in another one and this is what you're questioning? It's just that sort of "supernatural elements in otherwise 'realistic' setting" type of story.

Kek

We don't use that kind of language in this household.

joined Oct 8, 2016

This author's works always fills me with dread and impending doom, maybe it's because of the shading and art-style.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

All my favourite stuff together in this little thing~(* _ *)~

^Is what I thought when reading the tags... but It's a letdown that it was made by THIS artist and it's so bizarre... why can't we have normal incest-yuri reversal? :c

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 7:36PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

This isn't a lit class.

I dunno I can't see this as anything but a metaphor for the effects of long-term emotional abuse / IPV.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Remember folks, if you want a particular tag don't just say it here in the forum. Use the tag request feature on the upper right of the story pages.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

So is the story that these two girls are secretly robots built by the same guy and they are hacking each other's personalities and voices? Because that would explain a couple of things.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So is the story that these two girls are secretly robots built by the same guy and they are hacking each other's personalities and voices? Because that would explain a couple of things.

Robot girlfriends hacking each others' systems?

Hang on, I gotta write that down.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Don't talk about me that way.

Even if it is true.

LOL! … and no comment :D

Smut is only as stupid if it is exacted as such… this though.. it's more scatterbrained and air headed than stupid.. I almost liked it.. but for the lumpiness

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 8:38PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looks at tags

Ooh, this is going to be interesting!

"B-ko-san"

Oh, it's going to be weird.

AHAHAH That was my EXACT reaction

It's worth noting that every story in this collection names the characters "A-Ko", "B-Ko", etc. It's a thematic thing.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Not completely my style, but there are definitely some charming points in every work. In this one, the reversal was amazing.

joined Oct 21, 2013

A-ko and B-ko sure look like Karen and Youko.

joined Jul 23, 2014

This author fills a little of that hole that Dowman Sayman left behind these days.

was thinking the same

Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

I just can't get enough of this artist, i actually went and bought the book, you should all do the same.[/plug]

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

"my hole is overflowing with good feelings"

w-what

my thoughts exactly

B-But which hole?

You just made it worse lmao

joined Oct 11, 2010

"my hole is overflowing with good feelings"

w-what

my thoughts exactly

B-But which hole?

You just made it worse lmao

Limiting the conceptual implications of the overflowing of holes in a symbolic and psychological sense as well as an actual be it physical sense is dangerous...

To reply you must either login or sign up.