Forum › Citrus discussion

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Well that escalated.... sorta quickly. lol

joined Mar 30, 2012

Especially when she said "I want you to need me" this poor girl doesn't know what to do with herself. She feels like she doesn't have any purpose if someone isn't telling her what to do.

In this situation, no is the correct answer, choosing yes in games will usually lead to a bad ending T_T

... but I want those sexy scenes!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Actually, I thought the same thing about Momokino-san when it appeared that she was forcing herself on Mei a few chapters ago.

Now that you mention it Momokino did say something similar to that.. Whoa the feels! ;~;

Also, I have another question for everyone. Now that Mei has forced herself on Yuzu, did she do it because she has feelings for Yuzu (confused though they may be) or because this is a learned response from someone else (and I refer back to my Momokino statement above)?

As I said before, I thought that Mei did that only to distract herself from all her despair. Afterall she has done it before. Her feelings towards Yuzu are unclear, I want to say she feels something for Yuzu but her attitude suggests otherwise... I feel even worse for Yuzu because Mei is just making this sisterly relationship harder on her.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

... but I want those sexy scenes!

We all want those sexy scenes. But it's better if they hold off, that way those scenes will be all the more sweeter.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Those last three pages are painful after what Yuzu is trying to get over her feelings. ;_;

!

I know right, Mei is being a bit selfish here. She knows Yuzu is trying to move forward.

i agree that Mei is being selfish as well, but I don't think she realizes that Yuzu is trying to move forward.

Mei is being heavy-handed in her treatment towards Yuzu by pushing her away. When Yuzu does something that Mei does not approve of or if Yuzu gives Mei space, she (Mei) quickly pulls her back by little acts of romance. I think that Mei needs to be loved and/or needed so much that she cannot see Yuzu moving away and dismisses Yuzu when she tries to be/play the big sister role. Therefore Mei does not realize that Yuzu is trying to move forward.

Sorry folks, this response is a bit wordy :[

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Can't you all see that Mei is just using Yuzu as a rebound to get over her father complex!? Likes to keep it in the family.... :D

And it's not Citrus without all that sexual harassment! Was waiting for something like that to happen in this chapter...lol

Thank you Yuri Project for all the work you guys did to get this chapter out so fast :)

last edited at Dec 5, 2013 1:41AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

Those last three pages are painful after what Yuzu is trying to get over her feelings. ;_;

!

I know right, Mei is being a bit selfish here. She knows Yuzu is trying to move forward.

i agree that Mei is being selfish as well, but I don't think she realizes that Yuzu is trying to move forward.

Mei is being heavy-handed in her treatment towards Yuzu by pushing her away. When Yuzu does something that Mei does not approve of or if Yuzu gives Mei space, she (Mei) quickly pulls her back by little acts of romance. I think that Mei needs to be loved and/or needed so much that she cannot see Yuzu moving away and dismisses Yuzu when she tries to be/play the big sister role. Therefore Mei does not realize that Yuzu is trying to move forward.

Sorry folks, this response is a bit wordy :[

Yep she has issues.. that's what makes her a interesting character though.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

That ending is really, really, sad. I am greatly concerned by Mei's mental state.

10269435_1448282815414832_4972302065707980633_n
joined Aug 18, 2013

OMG I HAVE CITRUSGASM !!! I cant waiT for the next chp !!! hopefully we'll see it soon !! I LOVE YOU YURI PROJECT !!

joined Apr 29, 2013

99% sure Yuzu is gonna push Mei away in the next chapter lol.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

99% sure Yuzu is gonna push Mei away in the next chapter lol.

Honestly? I'm seriously hoping she won't. This is the perfect moment for Yuzu to beat some sense to Mei that she (Yuzu) has been needing and wanting her (Mei) but has been pushed away for so many times. >.>;; But since Yuzu is in a complete oneechan-less-romantic-feelings-for-imouto mode, I think she might just push her away..

Oh and I'm not sure if I mentioned this already but I love LOVE Yuzu's hairstyles~ <3

last edited at Dec 5, 2013 4:27AM

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

I can't wait for the next chap , this manga is so good.
By the way i know this my seem random but would you girls mind checking out, some manga from my scan group please!
http://goezvxwfjygekqbapg-isjphyi-bg8daa.blogspot.com/
so far we only have 5 series we are currently doing

1378332_444830178967555_766210037_n
joined Dec 1, 2013

Looking forward for the next chapter!!!

Tumblr_m5x14ck4q71rv8vqqo5_250
joined Oct 24, 2012

http://imgur.com/rAqcz7u

kyaaaaaaaaa! >< haha

hmm.. I half-agree to the previous post that it will be 99% positive that Yuzu will push Mei away.
Saburouta will give us a little bit of fan service (which will we really like, haha) and after that, Yuzu will push her away (and we are all like.. WHYYYY?? T_T we want more! haha)

or maybe, Yuzu will not push Mei away and will end bad 'coz Mei will cry mid-s** haha!

last edited at Dec 5, 2013 8:29AM

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Especially when she said "I want you to need me" this poor girl doesn't know what to do with herself. She feels like she doesn't have any purpose if someone isn't telling her what to do.

Actually, I thought the same thing about Momokino-san when it appeared that she was forcing herself on Mei a few chapters ago.

Also, I have another question for everyone. Now that Mei has forced herself on Yuzu, did she do it because she has feelings for Yuzu (confused though they may be) or because this is a learned response from someone else (and I refer back to my Momokino statement above)?

I think Mei has feelings for Yuzu and when I say this I do not mean actual romantic feelings, I think Mei likes Yuzu as a person because she's seen all her good traits (determination, caring, fairness, etc.) but I doubt she's in love with her. In all honesty she's smart and while Yuzu thinks she can hide things Mei knows exactly what Yuzu was thinking and what she was debating about this entire time, I feel like Mei knows everything and of course because Yuzu has stated she wants to help Mei and be of service to her. Mei has taken that and twisted it around and back on Yuzu because Yuzu wants to be of help to Mei because she wants to feel connected to her because let's face it Yuzu is too in love with her, Yuzu WANTS to help because she NEEDS Mei to WANT her so Mei took that WANT and turned it into Yuzu's NEED to be around Mei. Mei may like Yuzu as a person but the only reason why she took their relationship in a physical and probably sexual direction is because she herself NEEDS to be NEEDED and Mei full and well understands that Yuzu's WANT to be in a physical/sexual/romantic relationship outweighs Yuzu's WANT to be her sister.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

So after my wall of text up there I have to admit I'm pretty angry at Mei for trying to use her sister's sexual feelings to trap her, but I feel terrible for Mei because she has no life unless someone needs her or tells her what to do.

Images_(10)
joined Aug 11, 2013

I shall be the party pooper her
SORRY ALL T.T
But i really think that this manga wont end with mei and yuzu being together ( maybe they will have some romantic feelings ) but the problem is that they are sisters and i doubt that will change in this particulat case because they are both reasonable...

joined Aug 6, 2013

OMG I HAVE CITRUSGASM !!! I cant waiT for the next chp !!! hopefully we'll see it soon !! I LOVE YOU YURI PROJECT !!

Citrusgasm? LOOOL That is a wonderful new term high five(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Wedluvanime.jpg2
joined Jun 10, 2013

OMG OMG i wanna know what happend next the next chapter better come quick

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

joined Jun 5, 2013

My thoughts are Mei does have feelings for Yuzu but it's all muddled up. Yuzu will most likely reject her. I'm hoping she would anyways as much as I would love a sexy scene. Then there will be another period of Mei avoiding/acting cold to Yuzu.
What I would like is for Yuzu to continue being there for Mei in her big sister mode and Mei actually falling for her all the while. If this actually happens, I suspect another love rival to appear but this time for Yuzu's affections. Perhaps her friend? It's a tired trope, though, so I hope this doesn't happen.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I shall be the party pooper her
SORRY ALL T.T
But i really think that this manga wont end with mei and yuzu being together ( maybe they will have some romantic feelings ) but the problem is that they are sisters and i doubt that will change in this particulat case because they are both reasonable...

They are not real sisters, so there is realistically nothing to stop them in the "sister" department. And chances of them being together is high because this series is run in a yuri magazine, so there is no need to purposely satisfy non-yuri fans by having a non-yuri end. However, it might still be interesting if they do not end up getting together.

last edited at Dec 5, 2013 10:34PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

So after my wall of text up there I have to admit I'm pretty angry at Mei for trying to use her sister's sexual feelings to trap her, but I feel terrible for Mei because she has no life unless someone needs her or tells her what to do.

Kitty-Kit, if your explanation ends up being the storyline, then you deserve

a) a kit-kat (oooh, I could not help myself from saying it). and
b) an "explainer-of-the-year" award

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

now that I think, there was a part (chapter 7) where yuzu was a little girl and wore glasses, was part of the chapter or what?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

There's no question they will end up together in a romantic relationship, but the path Mei is taking here is not a healthy one. However, I trust Yuzu to handle this in a forthright and sensible manner. I think what she will end up doing is teaching Mei to live for her own happiness - which will, of course, give Mei a true and deep love for her in return.

last edited at Dec 6, 2013 3:33AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Right now Mei needs a true best friend and not a sister in the sense Yuzu is thinking she needs to be. I think both are clearly going around it all wrong and Mei obviously has issues going on as well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.