Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

At this point I gave up waiting for translations and I'm reading the original using my phone camera with google translator. The manhwa is already on chapter 169... I don't regret one thing, I'm enjoying like crazy.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The TL's comments at the end of the episode are just too funny

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

At this point I gave up waiting for translations and I'm reading the original using my phone camera with google translator. The manhwa is already on chapter 169... I don't regret one thing, I'm enjoying like crazy.

so how long till, let's say, an explicit confession or any kind of development, reassuring that this story is a yuri romance? and not just a slice of life all girls school story?

joined Jun 12, 2015

so how long till, let's say, an explicit confession or any kind of development, reassuring that this story is a yuri romance? and not just a slice of life all girls school story?

Judging by the raws (166 chapters) the whole story is like Marimite. So many close friendships between girls, but only het couples are established in romantic way.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Judging by the raws (166 chapters) the whole story is like Marimite. So many close friendships between girls, but only het couples are established in romantic way.

The last several chapters have been very clearly signalling a move to an explicitly romantic relationship between the two lead characters. The het couple is the beta couple of this series - they exist as a foil to Yukino and Nobara. Like literally they exist story wise to push the main couple together. Also as a way to make sure the readers know that Shouji is actually just close to Nobara as a relative and not a real love interest, that was just a head fake.

This series is very slow... But so was Marimite. I think this series is trying to bridge the gap between Type S and more outright yuri. The het couple is the most explicitly romantic so far but aren't you basically forgetting about Akai and Ookami-san?

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That feeling when the joke page is more fun and intereting than the manga itself.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

thanks for your hard work, translator! <3

Well Nobara is most beautiful with Yukino around her(i mean it in the love kinda way)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

The last several chapters have been very clearly signalling a move to an explicitly romantic relationship between the two lead characters. The het couple is the beta couple of this series - they exist as a foil to Yukino and Nobara. Like literally they exist story wise to push the main couple together. Also as a way to make sure the readers know that Shouji is actually just close to Nobara as a relative and not a real love interest, that was just a head fake.

This series is very slow... But so was Marimite. I think this series is trying to bridge the gap between Type S and more outright yuri. The het couple is the most explicitly romantic so far but aren't you basically forgetting about Akai and Ookami-san?

Since you guys are asking, here are some plot spoilers.
Their relationship is progressing slowly in a romantic way in the last chapters. I could say that Nobara is an air-head and Yukino is already councious.

last edited at Sep 27, 2019 2:57PM

Where do i read the raws to this manga and how would i be able to use my phone camera to translate(use one phone's camera on another device)?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Where do i read the raws to this manga and how would i be able to use my phone camera to translate(use one phone's camera on another device)?

Here for the raws.

^ thank you very much, i'll be sure to go through this!

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

So anything interesting happened yet?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I finally caught up! After 3 days, I read through the whole thing. The pace is slow, sure, but I like the characters and story so far, so I hope to see more. I just have one question. Did Kumoi just get sent off to marry some dude and we will never see her again? Cause if so, that is sad as hell and I hope we see her getting out of it somehow, preferably yuri-style

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Why does this have a romance tag? I literally read 120 chapters and not even a single kiss came out of this, I have never been so disappointed in my life. The story is good though...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why does this have a romance tag? I literally read 120 chapters and not even a single kiss came out of this, I have never been so disappointed in my life. The story is good though...

Cause Nobara is gay for Yukiko, there is even a chapter at the festival where Nobara and the childhood friend make a plan about how Nobara can look like a good girlfriend. And as for the kiss, you're on for a wild ride , They only kiss at Ch.188 and the manga end at Ch.190.

last edited at Apr 15, 2020 7:36AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Waiting 5 years for just this. What a waste of time.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

^^ my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

What a joke

joined Nov 27, 2016

Damn you slow burn trope! It’s a good thing I’m a sucker for Yuri

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 8:01PM

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

And as for the kiss, you're on for a wild ride , They only kiss at Ch.188 and the manga end at Ch.190.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Many thanks and blessings to Angius, without whom there's no way the latest batch of chapters would be here!

872f6125-d376-4c56-b454-2ea11e45ebc7
joined Jul 7, 2017

i dropped this series a long time ago, I guess I should reread in the future (probably after it finishes publishing)

last edited at Apr 30, 2020 9:10PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

For whatever reason I never picked this up and just checked in here to get an idea.. hearing we get a kiss at 188 and it ends at 190 is.. well, i'd proffer it was earlier so they can develop the couple more as a couple- but if it at least gets a yuri end I think I WILL read it- but only once its finished.. I dont like hanging on for ages and ages to get a resolution.

last edited at May 1, 2020 1:54AM

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

this looks like a webtoon am i wrong? is it a webtoon..?

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

I have read this from the first chapter on Comico. Y'all be trippin' if you think this is not gay. Just so you know, this is actually completed in the raws, and it is 200% gay. The stuff on Comico is often pretty tame, this being not as obviously and straightforwardly horny as other stuff is just kinda the style, but it's not what some of you seem to be thinking.

To reply you must either login or sign up.