Forum › Snow & Sunflower discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Rui's art is getting better

joined Oct 10, 2016

Huh? What cheating? Do you mean a girl at the end? It's Yuki's older sister xD

Her name was mentioned before https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_sunflower_ch02#4 (that's why I suggest re-read the series, cuz it's been a while since we uploaded it :P)

They could go citrus-like route, what's wrong with that.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I've lost interest in this one.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The flow in this is kinda bad, just going from scene to scene pretty haphazardly. Not like the story is that deep, but this disjointedness still makes it harder to follow that it should be.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Not gonna lie. I'm having trouble with who is who...

joined Nov 27, 2017

Huh? What cheating? Do you mean a girl at the end? It's Yuki's older sister xD

Her name was mentioned before https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_sunflower_ch02#4 (that's why I suggest re-read the series, cuz it's been a while since we uploaded it :P)

They could go citrus-like route, what's wrong with that.

That's not what's going on there. That last scene is Kiri and the Yuki's Sister. No incest, no cheating, just a parallel couple.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Man, I'm getting lost who's who here...
In the latter chapters, is the albino girl's sister hooked up with her maid?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ok so here we have:

Yuki (Albino) her sister Fubuki (10 years older than her)
Yuki has a Maid Kiri (same age as Yuki) which is having a romance with Fubuki

Yuki's college friends - Red hair (Akari) and one with pony tail (Kaoru) (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_sunflower_ch00#16)

And in chapter 2 there was also name Misaki - which will show up later I think ;)

Then we have Hima (Yuki's GF), she has a bro Mamoru (bakery manager or some kind of this) and there is also a Risa who works in bakery - Mamoru's GF

We also have

Hima's college friends - Chiharu & Akane (all 4 college friends - yuki's + hima's https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_sunflower_ch05#6 )
Take who was bullying her - according to raws, we will see him more often...

I think it's all of them

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 4:11AM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

those last 2 chapters seemed completely backwards

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Hard to follow but still enjoying it

Kingshott123
joined Apr 1, 2018

When's the next update this is great

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

When it will be done

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The concept of needing a stupid brother's blessing to date someone lol fuck that, what a freak, get your own life dude.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The concept of needing a stupid brother's blessing to date someone lol fuck that, what a freak, get your own life dude.

Calm down, she is his only sister so he don't want her to date someone suspicious.

123548.320x180
joined Aug 7, 2013

Overprotective to a degree, but the fact that he quite quickly accepted it after he seen it's a good person makes it less of a bad thing. It's like he knows it irritates him to let go but you gotta let your sibling grow and that means letting go of control and letting them fend for themselves.
Not that I would be so openly controlling as him but I would probably feel the same if I was a father figure to someone.
It's hard to say though since I don' have kids myself and I am the youngest in the family but It seems pretty instinctive and natrual to most men to protect their younger family.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Overprotective to a degree, but the fact that he quite quickly accepted it after he seen it's a good person makes it less of a bad thing. It's like he knows it irritates him to let go but you gotta let your sibling grow and that means letting go of control and letting them fend for themselves.
Not that I would be so openly controlling as him but I would probably feel the same if I was a father figure to someone.
It's hard to say though since I don' have kids myself and I am the youngest in the family but It seems pretty instinctive and natrual to most men to protect their younger family.

Can confirm that it is instinctive for men to protect their younger sisters. My family didn't allow my younger sister to date until she was 16 and didn't allow her to be alone with her boyfriend while she was in high school. This sounds overprotective but I would like to mention that as a man I know that high school boys only have one thing on their minds: sex. And any "oops" children burden the woman far more than the man.

Once she went to college she was on her own. My parents just made it clear that coming home with a child was not acceptable. She now has a bachelors degree and is happily engaged so it all worked out.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I forgot that this one's read left to right until I got over half way through this chapter. I was wondering why it was making even less sense than usual, lol.

joined Feb 15, 2021

That's long way to go after I see the original.

To reply you must either login or sign up.