Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

After reading this, I was inspired to try some origami today. I wanted to make a lizard, but all the designs that came up in my search looked really complicated, so I tried the Simple Crocodile instead.

Damn thing looks more like a rat, if you ask me...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

After reading this, I was inspired to try some origami today. I wanted to make a lizard, but all the designs that came up in my search looked really complicated, so I tried the Simple Crocodile instead.

Damn thing looks more like a rat, if you ask me...

Not Lizard

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hey I think that's pretty cute!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Nice

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

That crocodile is adorable.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/86076020

Genshin Impact NSFW Qiqi x Ganyu Lactation

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Can anyone that's affiliated with the site give a definitive answer as to why Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu isn't being uploaded here? Nobody in the actual thread for that series seems to know other than a cryptic, "the scanlator changed."

I know this is the "anything" thread, but if you'd rather me not ask about certain manga unless it's in the actual thread of said manga, just feel free to delete this.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not surprised at all given the sheer amount of "cocogoat milk" jokes Ganyu immediately attracted.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Can anyone that's affiliated with the site give a definitive answer as to why Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu isn't being uploaded here?

My answer is equally cryptic and uncertain, but I'm hoping to get it updated within the next week. I'm not familiar with the series nor the circumstances of the scanlator change, but this can be extra troublesome for us if whoever is uploading the series is not familiar with the reasons for the change or either of the two (or more) groups involved. Most likely, the uploader was not reading the series until a request was made, and when Ikki dropped(?) it, their requests stopped coming in, thus the uploader in question would not have had the knowledge that new releases were coming at all. This is just a guess, though.

Until recently I was not reading every single thread, and only came upon the troubles with getting the series updated when I happened upon its thread randomly. Had I not, your post would be the first one to alert me to that fact. Even reading every post, there will surely be items I'll miss. So, anyone is always welcome to bring up questions related to the site here, I appreciate them.

last edited at Dec 6, 2020 2:37AM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

My cat is very long and floofy.

I feel like we all need a longfloof in our lives sometimes.

joined Jan 21, 2015

What a good cat.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

What a good cat.

Waffles is best cat

joined Oct 22, 2018

Your cat is adorable.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Miał

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/aMCJfGs.jpg

It's ten times more adorable than my rubbish crocodile. Nevertheless, I upgraded it to look a little more crocodiley, so:

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lizbo posted:

It's ten times more adorable than my rubbish crocodile. Nevertheless, I upgraded it to look a little more crocodiley, so:
https://imgur.com/uQzycM3.jpg

It looks adorable xD

joined Oct 22, 2018

OMG, adorable!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

While I was killing time waiting for the final season of AoT listening to my favorite tunes I was just reminded how Goated this song is

Just a friendly reminder to refrain from goating while under the influence of alcohol or within 100 meters of a residential area.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Not surprised at all given the sheer amount of "cocogoat milk" jokes Ganyu immediately attracted.

Here's another one

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You ever remember a meme and then wonder if a specific version was ever created? It probably was.

joined Jul 23, 2019

An interesting post by Xierra099 about how the characters in "Lovin' Sis" came to be:

Xierra099
@xierra099@baraag.net
December 5, 2020, 11:01 AM

Here's a little look into my brain near the beginning of Lovin' Sis.

It took me 19 pages to introduce Susan's gimmick, and part of that was that I wasn't sure what to do with her.
Before I landed on pervert teacher, there were two discarded ideas:

First one was that she herself would have an older sister, and their dynamic would be like early Lucy/Chloe with Susan being the prudish one, and her older sister being basically a grown up version of Lucy

And no, this would not explain why Lucy is the way she is; in fact, the aunt's first appearance was going to feature Lucy finding out.

It was part of the whole "Loving Sister" deal. But I couldn't think of a way it wouldn't become a giant orgy quickly with two Lucys around, so I scrapped it.

She was meant to be Lucy's ally going forward but I just got Val to fulfill that role.

The second one was that early on, she would find Thomas (who then just was "neighbor kid") naked on her home after a botched attempt at kidnapping by Lucy, and from then on out, she'd be fighting her desires to fuck the shit out of him as a recurring joke.

But that also got scrapped, for the sole reason that... I wanted more girl on girl action.
At this point I still wasn't very concerned with Thomas' business. Like, at all.

It needs to be noted, these two ideas did not coexisted; by the time I started thinking on the Thomas thing, I had already discarded the aunt.

In the end, I went with Susan being a total Dom with her own little harem.

It's interesting looking back on it, both the second incestual sister and the shota plots fell in the hands of Val (except with Thomas being the one who has the crush, because the poor boy needed some agency XD)

So cheers for poor Susan's sister; poor woman didn't even got designed...

Also if you needed a measurement of how little I cared to create a dad for the girls... even while planning these arcs, the idea of the father never crossed my mind. Once.
It took months and a comment asking about it for me to realize his absence. XD

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm nearly halfway through School Zone now and I've gotta say first, I did not realise just how many avatars are here come that manga. Second, I can totally understand why, now that I've read quite a bit of it. Not only great setting and designs, but really memorable characters and sequences that left me going, "Oh! Now I get that avatar!" Not a lot of series I've read have that kind of energy, it's pretty neat.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm nearly halfway through School Zone now and I've gotta say first, I did not realise just how many avatars are here come that manga. Second, I can totally understand why, now that I've read quite a bit of it. Not only great setting and designs, but really memorable characters and sequences that left me going, "Oh! Now I get that avatar!" Not a lot of series I've read have that kind of energy, it's pretty neat.

The school zone is infiltrating Dynasty cafe, soon, all sites will be part of the zone!!! surrender now or perish!

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I must fight the mainstream and keep the pro pic of a character in a webcomic most people probably aren’t reading

To reply you must either login or sign up.