Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Oct 9, 2016

Damnnnn, Seju's side stories are getting serioussss :)))). I'll just stop caring about the plot now becuz Seju is supet badass and sexy and hot in this chapter :)))) and hell, just enjoy the drawing to the max
Anyway, the author has once again succeeded in making me feel sad for Seju :)))))). I sincerely, desperately hope she would have happy ending :)))))), watever twists, watever crazy plot, just please at least give her some comfort, some happiness

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

In the last panel, is it Seju's or Sumin's house?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It's Seju's house. She is just remembering Sumin.

I liked her outfit in this chapter. It makes her seem more assertive and life like. But I want this Sumin obsession to finally be over. It's pointless now.

12832548_732179150258573_3468752615206849752_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

It's Seju's house. She is just remembering Sumin.

I liked her outfit in this chapter. It makes her seem more assertive and life like. But I want this Sumin obsession to finally be over. It's pointless now.

You have reason about ther obsession with Sumin... but I like that in this chapter we can see a different Seju, she is not more a meek girl with her family. It is time she takes control of her life.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Yes I noticed the small differences too. Seems like since she starts standing up to her family, she could start being more emotionally independent too. These small details make her character well developed.
Also I actually like her hair shorter like this. Makes her look cool.

That mole guy telling her to be careful feels like it's a setup for something bad to happen though.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I start finding Seju's hair messy and I don't like it. She still looks good because her face is pretty. Just imagine how Glasses-ssi would look with that hair. xD Yeah, Seju is changing, but for now, it's only just her way towards her family. She is still the same when she is at home; still needs Sumin's comfort.

Sungji baby hasn't realized what kind of person Sumin is yet. Sumin is really sweet towards Sungji now, but this sweetness of hers will completely end if the day ever comes when Sungji makes any mistake like Seju did. Be always careful, girl.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Damn. Look at all of these walls of texts here xD

joined Mar 19, 2016

Yes I noticed the small differences too. Seems like since she starts standing up to her family, she could start being more emotionally independent too. These small details make her character well developed.
Also I actually like her hair shorter like this. Makes her look cool.

That mole guy telling her to be careful feels like it's a setup for something bad to happen though.

Yes, Seju is changin and that is good for her, some people said on Facebook that maybe she will do something against Sungji and Sumin, but for me that it is not posible, her attitud is like she wants to do the right things..

I start finding Seju's hair messy and I don't like it. She still looks good because her face is pretty. Just imagine how Glasses-ssi would look with that hair. xD Yeah, Seju is changing, but for now, it's only just her way towards her family. She is still the same when she is at home; still needs Sumin's comfort.

Step for step, she could be strong face her family, with the time she would let Sumin go and start a new romance life (she deserves it)

Sungji baby hasn't realized what kind of person Sumin is yet. Sumin is really sweet towards Sungji now, but this sweetness of hers will completely end if the day ever comes when Sungji makes any mistake like Seju did. Be always careful, girl.

I noticed that too, Sumin is sweet again as when she was young, that is good for them.... I think the only problem would be Sungji´s family, I mean, her brother and her sister in law found them in the bed... (I do not if this is good or not)

joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't think Sumin will do anything bad to Sungji now.
How many chapters have left now? 10 or 20?
If 20 then probably we'll get some drama. But since Sumin and Sungji are meant to be, Sumin has to not do the same mistakes that she did in the past, from a storytelling point of view.

Seju's hair is naturally curly, and personally I think the messy type of hairstyle suits her. It makes her look more like a woman.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sungji's brother and sister-in-law won't be a problem. Remember when Sungji was telling them that she's gonna go on a trip with her lover, they were so worried about her, but they didn't stop her, all they did was giving her a birth control product.

20(?). I also don't think Sumin will make any mistake that will hurt Sungji again, or Sungji will make a similar mistake as Seju did because Sumin and Sungji are destined to be together. If there will be some more drama in wdtfs, it will be about Seju attempting suicide, or moleguy trying to hurt Sumin again, I'd guess.

Seju hair is naturally curly, but never this messy (or maybe it's always like that?). This messy hairstyle makes her look like a psycho ex gf, which is why I don't like it.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 5:36PM

joined Oct 9, 2016

There arent enough chapters for some serious drama going between Sumin and Sungji, I think, to break them up or sth like that. Since they're meant to be, for the 20 chapters left, there might or might not have some kind of Seju-related problems for the couple to solve or maybe some minor fights to overcome and that's it. I just hope Seju won't become the psycho ex-gf again, just like the end of 2nd arc.
As for Seju, suicide attempts seems not really gonna happen. She is fighting back against her family and if she dies, that's what her family wants and Seju knows it, I doubt she would do it, at least not now, when her father is still here. But it seems the author doesn't want to make the whole Sumin obsession go away just yet, which makes me wonder what kind of ending is there for Seju? Worst case, she will go crazy and attempt to ruin SuminxSungji again then fail and then what, idk anymore, lonely Seju for the rest of her life becuz of all the mistakes she makes? Sound unfair. Other cases would be sth bad is gonna happen to her. In short, I haven't figured out a happy ending for Seju when this Sumin obsession is still going, everything I could think of all have Seju suffering or turn psycho. Is my hope for new character for her still valid? If there is none, I really doubt a good ending for Seju to happen

joined Oct 9, 2016

Btw, for someone who grew up like that, Seju is quite a level-headed girl in this chap. She doesn't blind by money or hatred towards her brothers. She's wise , calm, collective and clever, which is kinda weird for her to be a psycho ex again

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

When Seju was calling Sumin's name in the last part,it looks like she thinks that someone is in her house, that's why she called Sumin's name, guessing that it might be her. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into things since her brother just told her to be careful and not be alone. Instead of having Seju do something to Sumin and Sungji, I think it's more possible that something bad will happen to her. And this is the right time for anyone to hurt her, if they want.

Also, did Sungji's sister in-law fainted when she saw Sungji and Sumin? Kind of excited to see how the brother will react. xD

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 8:36PM

joined Mar 19, 2016

When Seju was calling Sumin's name in the last part,it looks like she thinks that someone is in her house, that's why she called Sumin's name, guessing that it might be her. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into things since her brother just told her to be careful and not be alone. Instead of having Seju do something to Sumin and Sungji, I think it's more possible that something bad will happen to her. And this is the right time for anyone to hurt her, if they want.

Also, did Sungji's sister in-law fainted when she saw Sungji and Sumin? Kind of excited to see how the brother will react. xD

You make me think about the last scene, maybe it is not nostagy but it was someone who was ther, I hope nothing bad happen to her.. I want Seju can receive the heritage and decied to go to USA away from problems and her past.

I also hope see the Sungji´s reaction... The sister in law and her brother are so funny, always make me laugh :D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Instead of having Seju do something to Sumin and Sungji, I think it's more possible that something bad will happen to her.

Since this is Sungji arc, the story will have to develop around Sungji not Seju. If something bad happens to Seju, the story will have to focus on her, and Sumin x Sungji will become irrelevant which I think is not gonna happen.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Instead of having Seju do something to Sumin and Sungji, I think it's more possible that something bad will happen to her.

Since this is Sungji arc, the story will have to develop around Sungji not Seju. If something bad happens to Seju, the story will have to focus on her, and Sumin x Sungji will become irrelevant which I think is not gonna happen.

It might revolve a lot around Sungji and it still will because she is the protagonist after all, but team Gaji themselves did say that this arc will have more of both Sungji and Seju. So we will be getting something more about Seju as well . Also, team gaji never stated that this is Sungji's arc, it's just something fans came up with.

Something bad might happen to Seju or not. But some clues are pointing on that direction, so there might be a chance of that happening. Even If it does happen, I don't see how Sumin and Sungji will become irrelevant.

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 3:34AM

joined Oct 9, 2016

I dont consider 2nd arc is Seju's arc. Tbh, 2nd arc was more like the development in SuminxSungji's relationship, how it began and how it was ruined, 2nd arc ending marks the end of teamblongde relationship, 1st arc was to introduce character as well as the dynamic between 3 characters, I personally don't believe in the whole each arc is about 1 character.
Plus, no matter wat happen to Seju, good or bad, SuminxSungji would never become irrelevant, I think. With the pace of this story and the frequence of Seju's appearance, "sth happen to Seju" (if there is) would be in more like 10 chapters more with a lot of SuminxSungji interactions in between. Just look at Seju's father, he has been sick and nearly dead since chap 40 something but he still hasnt dead yet. There might not be a lot of space to develop SuminxSungji anymore but it doesn't mean they become irrevelant, even when with 20 chaps left, we see more of Seju but when we read all the story from beginning till the end, SuminxSungji's relationship will still stand out the most for most readers.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

interesting chapter. like even if sumin and sungji reconciled, there's still this looming trouble with Seju. I feel really bad for her to be honest. and i have a couple of speculations on what might happen in the next few chappies. (also how does everyone know that that there's only 20 chapters left?)
Okay, although Sumin and Sungji got back together, I think Sumin wont be able to resist Seju, if she's in trouble with her family. but who knows, she's been pretty mean to Seju as of late.
And this short-hair version of Seju is definitely more agressive. Or hopefully she'll come to her senses and move on. She's hot, rich and powerful, a whole line of ladies would wanna do her. Too bad she loves Sumin so much.
Another possible scenario is the family interferes again. I dont know how this will affect the love story. Who knows, if Seju's life is threatened sumin might not turn a blind eye. Or the threat you could like extend to Sumin and Sungji and Sumin will try to protect Sungji.
I dont know. I hope the family thing gets resolved as well, may be burn down that house where they meet?
SIdenote: so glad sungji's family is there to provide comic relief :)

joined Mar 19, 2016

interesting chapter. like even if sumin and sungji reconciled, there's still this looming trouble with Seju. I feel really bad for her to be honest. and i have a couple of speculations on what might happen in the next few chappies. (also how does everyone know that that there's only 20 chapters left?)
Okay, although Sumin and Sungji got back together, I think Sumin wont be able to resist Seju, if she's in trouble with her family. but who knows, she's been pretty mean to Seju as of late.
And this short-hair version of Seju is definitely more agressive. Or hopefully she'll come to her senses and move on. She's hot, rich and powerful, a whole line of ladies would wanna do her. Too bad she loves Sumin so much.
Another possible scenario is the family interferes again. I dont know how this will affect the love story. Who knows, if Seju's life is threatened sumin might not turn a blind eye. Or the threat you could like extend to Sumin and Sungji and Sumin will try to protect Sungji.
I dont know. I hope the family thing gets resolved as well, may be burn down that house where they meet?
SIdenote: so glad sungji's family is there to provide comic relief :)

Your are right, I hope Seju can move on before her family could do something agains her o Sumin (her brother is a little madness and he could again hurt Sumin) I hope she decided to go to USA after talking with SUmin and have a appropiate good bye between them.

Sungjis´s family is soo cool, they always give us funny moments in scenes some tense or sad scenes.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It's just that I don't see how Sumin x Sungji has anything to do with Seju's family issues. If Seju's family is planning to murder Seju, how will Sumin be able to help her? Sumin is powerless. The only thing I think which is in Sumin's capacity is to leave to America with Seju which is unlikely to happen imo because Sumin doesn't even care. I means Sumin has already heard about the case from moleguy, so If she really cared about Seju's safety, don't you think she should have agreed to leave with Seju, or at least told Seju to leave the country soon, or told Seju to be more carefull like the way moleguys told Seju? Now that Sumin is so in love with Sungji, and they have made up too, how can things about Seju ever come to her mind? So, I think perhaps if Seju kills herself, Sumin will at least feel a sense of responsibility, and will look back to Seju a bit. Or if Moleguy will try to hurt Sumin again, then Seju, Sumin and Sungji will be more connected.

joined Mar 19, 2016

I think it is necessary that Sumin talks with Seju about her family and what she told with her father.. if she is sorry for all the pain in that 10 years, the least thing that she can do is safe o prevent something bad happen to Seju (her first love).

I do not think she would go with Seju to another country, but she has to convice her to leave alone and starts a new life.. I hope they would talk and finihs "rigth" (10 years of pain is so much, both deserves a new start)

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 12:38PM

joined Oct 9, 2016

Actually, since SuminxSungji is already set, I started to think an ending with Seju dying is honestly not bad for Seju, because, Seju's loneliness through her whole life was emphasized alot in the story so I personally don't think getting all the money and then go away to some foreign country is a good ending for Seju. She doesn't give a damn about money and going away doesn't cure her loneliness, even when Sumin and her has sorted their problem out, she's still all alone in this world and worse, she could feel lonelier in a foreign country, honestly, that ending is just perfect for....teamblonde, they're free from Seju and Sumin will be free from any responsibilities about Seju. Tbh, to me, a healing ending for Seju should be she finally has someone who is there for her, no matter it's Sumin or someone else, not just solving the problem between her and Sumin but I don't think the author has capable of giving Seju that with only 20 chaps left and her obsession with Sumin is still going strong without any sign of falling in love with someone else so I think killing her off and free her from the messy and lonely life she has been having is not bad, considering Sumin has madly loved Sungji, Seju's death might make her feel regret but it won't break teamblonde, they're still together with a little bit of guilt Sumin will have for quite a long time, I think it's acceptable, considering Sumin has been quite selfish and unfair towards Seju for 10 years

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 1:26PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

They can totally pull someone new for Seju in like, two chapters. Remember how Dawoon thing happened and resolved really fast. So 20 more chapters is pretty long.
She doesn't necessarily have to go abroad. She can stay in Korea and build anew.
Well I think Sumin will help her at some point and maybe they'll stay friends in the end. Killing her off would be pointless, since she has suffered a lot already, and killing her would mean all of her attempts to fix her life were futile.

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 1:33PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I think it is necessary that Sumin talks with Seju about her family and what she told with her father.. if she is sorry for all the pain in that 10 years, the least thing that she can do is safe o prevent something bad happen to Seju (her first love).

She didn't even bother to tell Seju to be careful. What a heartless protagonist!

joined Mar 19, 2016

I do not think that is Seju kills herself is a better idea.. that is weak.. she has supported a lot, it is weird if she just decide to finish her life...and find another person in 20 chapter is possible but it could be resultas the Sungji´s friend.. maybe an open end where she meet somebody would be rigth....

She didn't even bother to tell Seju to be careful. What a heartless protagonist!

Sumin tought that Seju knew all... after that they did not have the opportunity to be together again... I have hope that Sumin would makes Sju think about her security.. We can just wait the next chapters...

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 2:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.