Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie, I admit.. I am not very sure if Sumin and Seju went to the same high school or not.. I may have to give it a second thought.

Phuuuuu, at least in the future I could recall I was right once over you, just in case I...lost my bet xDDDDDDD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Nora's argument was quite convincing but..Yoonie..I secretly hope that you win your bet XD LOLLLL

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

Phuuuuu, at least in the future I could recall I was right once over you, just in case I...lost my bet xDDDDDDD

If all the things have said in here, just only a third of it is true, I still will admire many of them here. And many of them could go for detective occupation xDDDDDD.

hehe.. remember that timeline calculation before ch79 when I thought it was Seju's birthday.. but then it wasn't.. turned out that SUMIN forgot about it (or better say, avoided to celebrate it ) XD and I was in fact, right.. heheh. page 267. That one unforgettable legendary moment XD

Orange

Nora's argument was quite convincing but..Yoonie..I secretly hope that you win your bet XD LOLLLL

believe it or not, I don't consider myself in any team.. other than the reality that I like to ride solo, I work with what's given and how I perceive it logically. I tried multiple times to get into arguments with those who really think that Sungji will end up with Sumin.. their arguments fall apart by their own logic not mine. They say this thread is mostly Seju affiliated, (which I am guilty of for the most part) could someone show me other threads where we could argue respectfully, logically and transparently?

since I am at it.. I would like to thank the mods, specifically Nezchan for maintaining a healthy environment for mature discussion.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 6:14PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

btw, today is Sumin's birthday.. happy birthday little foxy fox XD.. and the irony, she is sleeping with Seju hehe
ch8 anyone ? XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

since I am at it.. I would like to thank the mods, specifically Nezchan for maintaining a healthy environment for mature discussion.

My pleasure.

joined Feb 13, 2017

Sometimes, I do wonder how Team Gaji would feel if they accidentally visited this forum xDDDDDD. Should they change the story after reading everything here, lollllll.

Agree, like they don't want their plot would evolving toward what people here predicted.
Lol ,they must be feel aggressive if they do do it.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 7:21PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

Who knew a "Handmaiden" reference would put things into perspective... SPOILERS ahead, for anyone who has not seen the movie, please do so. It is best to go in knowing as little as possible. :)

When you first talked about how Seju was the one who brought Sungji to the company, I was too caught up in why or what was her plan in doing so. That is not as important as the fact that the act was done. Without Seju, there would be no Sungji and Sumin. She brought Sumin to the company as well (if I'm not mistaken). This whole story could be traced back to one character: Seju.

The same could be said about "The Handmaiden." The whole story could be traced back to one character: Lady Hideko. Yes, the Count chose Sookhee, but Lady Hideko devised the plan as well. No Lady Hideko, no story. Also, the story takes place in her "arena," her home, like what the Hello Studio Company is to WDTFS and Seju.

Lady Hideko did not know she was going to come together with her "fated" one by bringing the three together. Just like Seju did not know that bringing her, Sungji, and Sumin together would result in her finally coming together with her "fated" one as well.

"The Handmaiden" is all about deception! A similar thing could be said about WDTFS.

I hope I am close to where you were getting at? Please correct me on anything.

I have been too focused on who was introduced first, too focused on interviews and etc, probably because I wanted to back up my "it's not over until it's over" mentality. Maybe Team Gaji said that Sungji and Sumin were created initially as a little white lie? It would spoil the ending if they told the truth.

The Dawoon theory wraps up Sungji's side of the story, but before, my mindset on the ending was broader. The only couple with a set goal is Seju and Sumin. "Fate" was mentioned too many times to ignore. I did not know the exact journey to the ending, but once the ring was mentioned again, I saw a possible resolution. Now things are becoming clearer and clearer.

Nora89

After you mentioned everything about the Sungs and Baeks, I really want a sequel or prequel on them after WDTFS ends.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 7:26PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Methetruth

Agree, like they don't want their plot would evolving toward what people here predicted.
Lol ,they must be feel aggressive if they do do it.

I feel utmost respect for them that they already made the ending before even serialising their work.. and told their story unapologetically.. never once was I able to expect a chapter even though I could sense what they would discuss.

mpgpeg

I am impressed ⨷ _ ⨷

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 7:41PM

joined Feb 13, 2017

@ Nora89
Yes ,I respect them too even more admire their ability creating, telling story. Brilliant and almost unpredictable every chapter they realeased.
Hope they will always keep this spirit and give us the justifie working.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

Haha, thanks. I have been wanting to write that comment for the past 12 hours now... finally got the opportunity.

Thank you for taking the time to clarify things. :)

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg
I truly didn't imagine you would look at it this way.. I saw the movie last christmas.. hehe well, I had my GF with me at the time.. we were busy analysing other parts ~ .. the way you brought the connection is truly tasteful.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

Thanks. XD I appreciate it a lot.

joined Mar 21, 2017

You guys are probably right but just because I'm a "sadist" i want to see what happens on this thread if Seju and Sumin don't get back together.

; )

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

You guys are probably right but just because I'm a "sadist" i want to see what happens on this thread if Seju and Sumin don't get back together.

; )

Will be totally fine. I can tell you that xDDDDDD. Everyone here knows that SejuxSumin is not the popular couple, they're just going against the norm. So well, if its really SuminxSungji, its nothing to talk about, lollll, so obvious since the beginning, lollll. They're reasonable and not delusional like other forums said about them so they know what they got themselves into.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 8:20PM

joined Mar 28, 2017

; )

"Evidence" only points me to Sungji's departure, but the absence of Sungji does not guarantee a pink ending.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

If I go to other forums and talk about this bet, I might get one heck of support but I'll probably get into bunch of serious arguments with the ones supporting me. Because from my own experience, most of teamblonde supporters keep reciting Sumin and Sungji are in love, they're cute for each other and Sungji is the one showing Sumin the way to love someone again, Sungji, to be exact, they should be together, that Sumin and Seju are toxic for each other, Seju should learn to be independent, Sumin and Seju is over, etc.... which is not how I see WDTFS as well as Seju's love and honestly all those stuff are just some shallow stuff on the surface for all the readers to see, I dont need other people to talk about it for me to see it xD.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 9:46PM

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

So it's been a year since I've read this, lol. Anyone know how I could go about reading this again? I've still got Lezhin and everything, but I stopped receiving translation emails months ago :/

joined Mar 28, 2017

So it's been a year since I've read this, lol. Anyone know how I could go about reading this again? I've still got Lezhin and everything, but I stopped receiving translation emails months ago :/

Translation emails? What's that? Just go yo lezhin dotcom, buy some coins, search up what does the fox says and you are good to go.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Orange

believe it or not, I don't consider myself in any team.. other than the reality that I like to ride solo, I work with what's given and how I perceive it logically. I tried multiple times to get into arguments with those who really think that Sungji will end up with Sumin.. their arguments fall apart by their own logic not mine. They say this thread is mostly Seju affiliated, (which I am guilty of for the most part) could someone show me other threads where we could argue respectfully, logically and transparently?

Nora
No..no..please don't get me wrong I am not here to argue XD..More than anything I enjoyed reading all the theories people wrote in this forum. Sometimes I missed seeing certain things and all the discussion here really adds depth and volume to the story (however Gaji intended it to be); to me the story has sort of evolved into something bigger - I don't know how to explain it properly lol.

If I go to other forums and talk about this bet, I might get one heck of support but I'll probably get into bunch of serious arguments with the ones supporting me. Because from my own experience, most of teamblonde supporters keep reciting Sumin and Sungji are in love, they're cute for each other and Sungji is the one showing Sumin the way to love someone again, Sungji, to be exact, they should be together, that Sumin and Seju are toxic for each other, Seju should learn to be independent, Sumin and Seju is over, etc.... which is not how I see WDTFS as well as Seju's love and honestly all those stuff are just some shallow stuff on the surface for all the readers to see, I dont need other people to talk about it for me to see it xD.

Yoonie
LOL you are on point - I have seen a lot of conversations online go south that way. It became a tiresome tirade. This forum is maybe the only/few place that does not insult the word "discussion". It was a really great pleasure to meet all of you here :) Although somehow I get the impression that all of you here never sleep XD LOLL

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

But our perception is greatly affected by the journey of our mind. Perception doesn't mean you have to experience it but it is channeled from our senses. We sometimes see it somewhere, hear it somewhere, read it somewhere and buried into our subconsciousness. Thus, giving our "opinions" are affected by these circumstances.

True. We all have our biases, whether we are aware of them or not. You are very wise, Foxy lady. You probably have a degree or multiple in literature or something related to that. If not, then, this must be a fun hobby.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Halmoni stopped translating it I guess, but now there's an official English translation for WDTFS on Lezhin. Just switch your language settings from Korean to English, and search for WDTFS. It's one chapter behind the Korean version though.

Translation emails? What's that?

Long before there was the official English translation on Lezhin, a user used to translate it for people who purchased the chapter on Lezhin.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 11:22PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

This is really random but.. mpgpeg your name reminds me of picture file format like jpeg, png etc LOLL is that what it's inspired by, by any chance? XD

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 11:20PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Orange

I came up with it for one account somewhere years ago and never used it again until here.

Yes, you can say that. XD I'm not that creative. I was aiming for something gender neutral.

Yours is very straightfoward.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 11:28PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

LOL I can't say I can claim credit in the creativity department either... mine is random..(I had the album blood orange by Mr Children opened then so I just wrote that XD..) I was surprised it was even available hahaha

joined Jun 23, 2017

Orange

Haha, yeah, I think a similar thing happened with me. Downloading, opening, and switching file formats kind of became ingrained in my mind at that point.

Oranges are one of my favorite fruits. :D Surprised it was not taken as well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.