Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I do not think she realised it that much until the incident with Ms. Choi, it could be because the 4 characters work closely now which allows Nammi to observe what is going on and also have access to Seju who is not a fan of her in the first place.. also Nammi did not say anything till she was sure of Sumin being serious with Sungji..
in a matter of fact, Nammi kind of gave hints to Sungji about the situation of Sumin and Seju.

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 3:18PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

The incident with redhead took place maybe 5 years ago. Aldo, she didn't wait untill Sumin was serious with Sungji though since Sumin started being serious with Sungji after she cheated on Sungji.

joined Feb 4, 2017

The incident with redhead took place maybe 5 years ago. Aldo, she didn't wait untill Sumin was serious with Sungji though since Sumin started being serious with Sungji after she cheated on Sungji.

5 years ago Seju did not own the company yet, so I assume that she was not very close to either of them that much, also Summin was not serious with anyone back then " I assume that since she does not have flashbacks of significant trials later on "

and No, Sumin was serious before that.. even Seju felt it.. the confrontation between Seju and Nammi happened ch 28 when Seju already threatened Sungji in ch 27
I have couple of comments about Sungji's feelings now:
1- with Dawoon in ch 62 (during the phone call, she thinks about how she is comfortable with her.. not sure if that because she likes her or trying to fulfil the emptiness she feels)
2- now go back to ch 73 (she talks to Summin about why her brother and sister in Law give her so much affection and care.. could it bcz of the miscarriage, so they redirect the affection towards her instead?.. Summin answer was: no, they just seemed to really like you)

• pause a bit and look at Sungji's face

are these two feelings connected?
does Sungji feel that Summin feelings toward her are to fulfil the emptiness and not because Sumin is in fact loves her.
I looked at her face in the last chapter, she seemed worried.

plus: chapter 73 lacks any value unless this talk was in fact important.

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 3:52PM

joined Feb 13, 2017

If Nammi appear in the next chapter maybe she will be the one to rescue Seju from the short hair girl, likes she always "incidentally" seeing Seju.

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 6:09PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Did that escalate quickly, or have I just not been keeping a close enough eye on this thread?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Wow, never know things would be this ugly after just one night XD. It's normal to have different opinions but to be at this point is amusing XD, but can't blame someone to fire back when you keep judging people XD. To think Nora is quite a level-headed commenter =)))), she doesn't really play the favorite card =))))) and focus on all three characters. I'm one of those who is quite focusing more on Seju than the other two but still find her comments are good and focus more on story-telling, she didn't even say Sungji's character is boring (which I myself think that =))))), she's cute but a quite typical protagonist character), it's her who keeps saying there is maybe more underneath that facade Sungji builds and keeps proving it. Sungji might even be more manipulative then we thought, that's how she said a few pages ago, she even analyzing every character's behavior, facial expression and hand gestures XD. I find it fun to read it and I even more focus on Sungji nowadays to find out if she's actually like what Nora said (stilll not be able to see it but let's wait)
Please do not reply my post, I just have the urge to defend her after your post XD, I'm quite biased for Seju and I admit that but not her, definitely not her

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 9:57PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I do not know what to say, but thank you for lifting my spirit.
now as some has discussed earlier about the blood types and the Asian culture, I found two articles that amused me with their similarities to the characters .. you might enjoy reading them:
http://shesaid.com/blood-type-says-love-life/
https://www.japantoday.com/smartphone/view/lifestyle/the-importance-of-blood-type-in-japanese-culture

I think under these descriptions that Nammi's blood type is B.
a very accurate comment to the story regarding blood type A relationship with O:
Type O person is protective of type A. However, if type A talks about every small thing, the relationship won’t be good

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 11:01PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Wow! So we have come to this point too? Talking about hypocritically judging on facebook? If you go there, you will read, "your comment is the stupidest i've ever read" "you're so dumb" etc. That is why i never comment there since almost everyone takes it too personal. And me saying, they want more sex scenes from their couple, well who doesn't? For once i think you should admit that you like Sungji, since from the beginning your comments say so. Anyway here, as i've noticed, we don't criticise the person commenting, but just the characters So there is no need to pretend and just support the character you like.

Back to the story:

As i read the latest chapter again and again, Sungji was so clingy but i can't say that they are both happy. Even Sungji, as i was looking at her facial expressions on different panels, i can't see a genuine happiness. I don't know, maybe its just me. Again, just and only my opinion.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 12:00AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

sia ue

I think forcing the three main characters to live together will resolve the issues between them. yeah, Seju and Sungji are not in good terms and that's why they need to talk it out. Its weird that Sungji and Seju has little interactions throughout this manhwa. there are only three instances when the three main characters are together. most of the time its either Seju or Sungji with Sumin.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I just want to say that since the very beginning of this thread, we already have A Seju believer, Sumin fanatic, and Sungji worshipper. But not once have anyone attacked another user here (please do corect me if I am wrong).
Just because one member asked for you to back up your opinion, this whole thread and everyone in it is called a hypocrite? And you say, you're not offended? You also said that you don't side with any of the characters, that's cool, but you clearly admitted to "attacking" Seju, just because people like her. Based on that, I can assume that you comment on one's theory about Seju not because it's your viewpoint, but because you are just merely attacking on purpose. So who is the hypocrite here? Please don't play the victim card.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 3:12AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

I hope we all get back to healthy discussions and focus on the story and the characters. Let's not make it personal.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

kami

I think forcing the three main characters to live together will resolve the issues between them. yeah, Seju and Sungji are not in good terms and that's why they need to talk it out. Its weird that Sungji and Seju has little interactions throughout this manhwa. there are only three instances when the three main characters are together. most of the time its either Seju or Sungji with Sumin.

I personally do not need to resolve my issues if resolving it would lead to me losing the game. xD I really don't want to see Seju wishing Sumin x Sungji lucks in the end. I do not see a point in her trying to get along with her ex and her ex's gf. I want them to interact with each other in a way in which Seju wouldn't owe them their hands.

It seems there was something happening here. Tbh, the "i don't fault you on the fact that you only see what you want to see", "I do not want to explain my point to you as I think you might not interpret/comprehend my words well enough", "your opinion is wrong, but I won't call you out for it." kind of comments give me cancers.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 3:18PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Personall, to me, if it's true to Seju's nature from the beginning of the story, I find it hard to imagine she give her blessings for the new couple like an angel. She's no angel so getting along with both of them and live peacefully with them is not sth I could think is good.
Uhm, I think Sungji is genuinely happy, like she's in cloud 9, literally. Still wonder how the heck could a cheating be long forgotten that fast but judging how happy Sungji is, it's hard for me to break them up, unless you break Sungji completely, that's we all don't want.
I think what happens to Seju the next chapter would be the key to resolve the mess among all three characters. I believe this could mark the final drama till the end.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Nora89

I have this feeling that you've memorized all the chapters hehehe. You're good with body language too.

I think I'm falling inlove with your ideas hehehe XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora89

I have this feeling that you've memorized all the chapters hehehe. You're good with body language too.

I think I'm falling inlove with your ideas hehehe XD

you are romantic XD.
I happen to have a photographic memory, it works well with comics. but it is really striking how much team Gaji put emphasis on the body language.. sometimes they make 4 panels of the same character to give an animated change of their expressions (ch54)
also (ch12), full of Sumin lusting expressions.
the thing that makes me believe that the moleguy is actually Seju's father is also his body reaction as Seju talks badly about her mother in ch26.. (of course his dream about An Cha Hee is a nice signal.. but he showed deep emotions multiple times)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I apologise that you had to see this level of communication

I didn't see it. Just one question, did things go wrong because you were defending Seju so much?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Ah, i see. They deleted the comments talking to me too after we went a bit over board last time. But I don't see a reason I need to delete my comments though.

joined Feb 4, 2017

luckily, they did not remove my comments, but the other user's comments were deleted (all of them).
you basically saw only my side of the discussion.
so, I had to go back as well delete all my comments that looked like a monologue and distorted the discussion.

thanks a lot

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 3:37PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

No, it's not mods. They, the user, were the one removing their own comments.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Back to the story:

As i read the latest chapter again and again, Sungji was so clingy but i can't say that they are both happy. Even Sungji, as i was looking at her facial expressions on different panels, i can't see a genuine happiness. I don't know, maybe its just me. Again, just and only my opinion.

ah, well the very first panel (ch75) she looks a bit uneasy, then it looked like she is trying too hard.. I wonder if Sumin can make Sungj happy.. then when they were in their ropes, Sumin pushes Sungji away with a lame kiss.. they are not okay and need to really do something or else their relationship is suffering.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 3:53PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

No, it's not mods. They, the user, were the one removing their own comments.

Confirming this, I had nothing to do with it.

It was likely the user deciding they served no purpose or something.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 4:13PM

joined Feb 13, 2017

the thing that makes me believe that the moleguy is actually Seju's father is also his body reaction as Seju talks badly about her mother in ch26.. (of course his dream about An Cha Hee is a nice signal.. but he showed deep emotions multiple times)

Actually I'm not into the thought Saehyun is Seju father( team Gaji really drive us to this way. But I can be wrong,too).Just my premonition say that, so I just can tell you my view:
-Maybe there was drama in the past between Saehyun and Ahn- chahee, like he was in love with her while she was in love with his father( the president)-> hopeless one-sided love.
-Saehyun's dream of Ahn- chahee: I can't say if it was his real subconscious but maybe it's because he loves her too much, we sometimes dream about our love, right?
- His deep emotions for Seju: Seju is freaking look like her mother, so I think this is one of the side. Or in the past, he promised with her mother to protect her.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Actually I'm not into the thought Saehyun is Seju father( team Gaji really drive us to this way. But I can be wrong,too).Just my premonition say that, so I just can tell you my view:
-Maybe there was drama in the past between Saehyun and Ahn- chahee, like he was in love with her while she was in love with his father( the president)-> hopeless one-sided love.
-Saehyun's dream of Ahn- chahee: I can't say if it was his real subconscious but maybe it's because he loves her too much, we sometimes dream about our love, right?
- His deep emotions for Seju: Seju is freaking look like her mother, so I think this is one of the side. Or in the past, he promised with her mother to protect her.

very interesting, well I could not think about how the President will still deal with Saehyun if he did sleep with An Cha hee.. so your point makes a great sense to me. naming a child is something that fathers do normally.. yet it could be as you said + the president always busy anyways.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 6:17PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I don't think moleguy is Seju's father. According to what Seju's father said, it seemed he and Seju's mom had their romantic lovestory too. I think moleguy and Seju's mom dated before she married Seju's father.

joined Feb 4, 2017

another thing I was doubting, is Nam mi also attracted to Sungji ?

• her first expression when she saw Sungji
  • she is quite compassionate to her ( different treatment compared to the one she gives Sumin and Seju), she went so far to talk to Chio Geon to get her number.
  • before ch16, she had no clue about Sumin being attracted to Sungji, but I think she tested the water as she talks about Sumin and Seju and saw Sungji's expression. (Nam mi sensed that Sungji was a virgin -ch17- when even Sumin did not know back then till ch22)
  • Nam mi and Sumin have similar ideal type

I do not know if Sungji ever thinks of Nam mi that way, but they both seem to get along and understand each other quite well, and I was reading about the blood type compatibility (which I think the characters were designed to fit into them), Nam mi and Sungji are quite compatible and have fun together.
not making any bizarre ships, just wondering!
it won't be the first time Nam mi gets attracted to Sumin's ex.. and Nam mi has already singled her availability to Sungji

"I would call it flirting.." in ch17 and 65

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 9:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.