Locked

Forum › Image Comments (May 2025)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Gptobmlbyaedmqm-orig

Good. ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Gol-socaqaav0-u-orig

^^While Magenta's goes past the point, of course. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Gp5f5iyacaakpcv-orig

Lovely.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Gm-7yxgaoaacqfo-orig

Beautiful. ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Gqbhrrxasaa8ufp-orig

Very nice. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Gp3gpmcawaasjyb-orig

Perfect. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Gqfago_beaa435f-orig

Cute.

MilesVelocity
128ska
joined Jan 8, 2020
Gqt1v8xweaawpte-orig

is this yuri? gigi from enreco is supposed to be a man iirc (i like to think of gonathan as a trans man)

SchroCatDinger
Takodachi_slime_bocchi_by_walkman0_dg1rfr9-pre
joined Feb 18, 2021
Gkgo3cbwgaaelig-orig

lol she's not spying she's eating the free grass

Yuri Yuriyuri
Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
68172223_p28

Sabers together strong

Yuri Yuriyuri
Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
Gm-7yxgaoaacqfo-orig

Switch (from Mercury) flipped

Yuri Yuriyuri
Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
Gquaox_baaei2k2-orig

Absolute Cinema

Asya_soft
joined Apr 8, 2025
Gp5f5iyacaakpcv-orig

oh, they’re listening to “ime-chan wants to be a guitar hero” together! cute!

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017
Gp3gpmcawaasjyb-orig

Ah, I love you so much, Centurii... Half of my history knowladge came from you...

Avatar%20(pride%20version)
joined Oct 22, 2018
Img_7121

Stelle decided she's done having her relationship be just a harem of girls and decided to turn them into a polycule.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Gqt1v8xweaawpte-orig

^ It's basically whatever you feel about watching the Takarazuka Revue (ie. it's all-women acting in whatever roles), which in the case of Hololive usually amounts to "girl x girl with a png moustache".

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
68172223_p28

Why is it never Unshackled Bride Nero, that design looks cuter. Even if it's just Bride Nero with the bodysuit open and without the chains.

Also, I thought that was Hakuno for a moment, before I saw the ribbon.

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021
Go-b25nwkaavtux-orig

I understand, Moedred; sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or if I overreacted. I'll be more sensitive in the future. Thanks for your reply. No hard feelings.

481253167_1180380530118873_7712287222084682114_n
joined Apr 21, 2020
68172223_p28

^Probably because more people know Nero Bride from either Fate/Extra or more probably Fate/Grand Order. Not that many played Fate/Extella or Fate/Arcade to see Unshackled/Imperial Pride version. And if I remember it's and DLC skin PS4 version in Extella Link. I don't have it in Fate/Extella on Steam.

I for one, wonder when, or if, they will add Nero Venus for FGO. But I think her costume would have to be modified, it's lewder than most bikini Spirit Origins.

last edited at May 10, 2025 12:16PM

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Bafkreic3lo5vy35z6e2zxicoritjmkr3ysnnqavlowlcbxkteyddwleiny

Lesbianism fuels magic. The more you know

@JEP
I had the same thought

Cute-love-tiny-version
joined Oct 13, 2012
Gqpn3pmamaapl9q-orig

~<3

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023
Img_7121

Stelle looks like this was her idea and she's proud of it.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015
Gquaox_baaei2k2-orig

I hope there are some good fan-made compilations once the event is over, because even with the recaps I'm sooo behind on what's happening. Absolute Cinema Overdose.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017
68172223_p28

Actually not the same artist. Artoria was designed by Takashi Takeuchi and Nero by Wada Arco (I think she also designed Kronii?). Takeuchi IS famous for sameface but most Artoria lookalikes are deliberate.

last edited at May 10, 2025 4:05PM

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
68172223_p28

^Yeah Wada is Kronii's artist, she also watches Kronii's streams and is supportive of her. Nero drawn by Wada and Artoria drawn by Takeuchi side by side are easy to tell apart because their art styles are noticeably different, yeah though there is a deliberate element of making them look alike. Personally I really like Takeuchi and Wada both, as Artoria (plus Mordred) and Nero are some of my favorites.

@Moedred: Yeah I don't think I've seen Nero Bride for either Extella on Steam, unfortunate that it sounds like it's Playstation exclusive x_x

This topic has been locked.