Forum › Legally Married Yuri Couple Book discussion

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

Alicia's ending upset me too - totally unexpected with the marriage! I liked Athena's ending the most though :)

joined Jul 31, 2014

Looking forward for the next chapter. Thank you

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I have no idea what the hell Nezchan and EvilNemesis were going on about, but this manga was so God damn adorable I may just cry...

joined Mar 23, 2013

I have no idea what the hell Nezchan and EvilNemesis were going on about, but this manga was so God damn adorable I may just cry...

The TL;DR is that SoL about living together is 2cute4me.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Does anyone know what font is used?

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Legally Married Yuri Couple is getting a serialisation in Yuri Hime!

"The July edition of Yuri Hime goes on sale today! In it is an announcement of a new serialisation! It's a story set in the same world as Legally Married Yuri Couple series but with new characters. The serialisation starts in the September edition. Keep an eye out for it!"

"Oh! The title is 'The Moon is Beautiful'. My editor kindly suggested it! By the way, my editor also came up with my other currently serialised work, 'Sayuri-san's Little Sister is an Angel'."

"I'm going to keep releasing stories about Legally Married Yuri Couple's Haru-san and Sensei in doujinshi form, so keep supporting those as well!"

joined Mar 23, 2013

That's some awesome news!

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Congrats to the author Itou Hachi!
Now their work could be bought along with Yuri Hime.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw, we won't get more stories of the writer and her wife.

awesome news tho

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

awesome news tho

Did I mis read the doujinshi bit?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

awesome news tho

Presumably she's going to be a bit busy on this project, and not likely to have the time for a side project.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

awesome news tho

Presumably she's going to be a bit busy on this project, and not likely to have the time for a side project.

But if she's promising to return to them, we can still hold hope tht she'll release another one at some point?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

^
I'm hoping so, I just love sensei & wife.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Er... maybe I wasn't clear in my translation? She said she's going to keep releasing doujinshi of them as well.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice. good news. Oddly enough this is one of the few artists that I'd like to see more new characters from, cuz they have all had quite a charm to them.

Same world?... maaaaybe gonna see cameos of existing characters :p
I love cameos...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love cameos...

Got you covered.

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

Legally Married Yuri Couple is getting a serialisation in Yuri Hime!

"The July edition of Yuri Hime goes on sale today! In it is an announcement of a new serialisation! It's a story set in the same world as Legally Married Yuri Couple series but with new characters. The serialisation starts in the September edition. Keep an eye out for it!"

"Oh! The title is 'The Moon is Beautiful'. My editor kindly suggested it! By the way, my editor also came up with my other currently serialised work, 'Sayuri-san's Little Sister is an Angel'."

"I'm going to keep releasing stories about Legally Married Yuri Couple's Haru-san and Sensei in doujinshi form, so keep supporting those as well!"

Awesome news indeed! So happy for the author!

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next please

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Ah, such a beautiful story and the characters are so lovely <3 Can't wait for the next chapter

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

Bite her ear.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I love cameos...

Got you covered.

I am far, far too fond of horrible visual puns. Snickering away mightily.
Nice cameo, though.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

hey 2015 is going to end soon... the story is great and the progress of their love is good... i like to read more about this couple's life and about this amazing world they live in.

joined May 7, 2015

Anyone know if Yuri-ism is working on the 4th one that was released in November?
I know they're working on 2 Hachi works, the serialized manga (mentioned by shimapanda) and the Sayuri one.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I hope we're able to get more of this someday :-)

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

yaaay

To reply you must either login or sign up.