Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cool indeed. ^_^

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

^w^

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

I really love that both girls are the "always has eyes closed" characters in manga, lol

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

the designs remind me of mafuyu and emu from prjsk

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Sajimoto is playing with her food!
She's a demon!

By_noratanukimaru
joined Apr 5, 2023

It took me a little too long to understand the gesture here... Anyway, another very nice chapter

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

I really love Sumi's design so much, also really love these two dynamic. Hope we see them again!

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Fluffy yuri spurs me on!

joined Mar 19, 2022

What is with the "I don't like girls, I just like this girl" thing that constantly pops up in manga? Feels borderline lesbophobic.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

What is with the "I don't like girls, I just like this girl" thing that constantly pops up in manga? Feels borderline lesbophobic.

Yeah, it's a Yuri manga trope that definitely goes way back, altho I kinda understand this one a lil bit more, because it's about coming out, kinda, and the character feels oppressed by everyone focusing on her being in love with a GIRL rather than being in love with SOMEONE, so I think she feels like her love would be overlooked just for the fact that her lover is a girl. There's definitely way worse usages of this trope in way longer and more developed stories, but yeah, it goes way back

joined Jan 14, 2020

Then there's Rae Taylor, nuking that trope from orbit.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

My first thought as well. And although I agree with @17hunter00 that there are worse usages of this trope, I don't think that means we should accept it without criticism.

Then there's Rae Taylor, nuking that trope from orbit.

That's why she's one of the GOATs.

Oh my...suddenly got a little spicy in this wholesome manga https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_goddess_spurs_me_on_ch03#21

I'm assuming the tall girl/animator will get a continuation since it cut off abruptly like that.

last edited at Aug 5, 2024 12:59PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Certainly the best way to be number 1. ^_^

Wall%20e%20pfp
joined Dec 9, 2023

I like these two a lot
Also going from the lower end of scores to being at the top through sheer determination and studying? Fuckin awesome
Love to see hard work pay off

joined Dec 23, 2016

Think I'm gonnae make it my policy to just drop any series that does this. Authors who write wlw and still go out of their way to have their characters say "I'm not a lesbian" aren't worth the time

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Think I'm gonnae make it my policy to just drop any series that does this. Authors who write wlw and still go out of their way to have their characters say "I'm not a lesbian" aren't worth the time

Eh, it's a bit harsh to do so for this series where the it has a large cast of a wide variety of characters, some of whom are well aware of their orientation, while others, like in this case, are not quite sure yet.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Eh, it's a bit harsh to do so for this series where the it has a large cast of a wide variety of characters, some of whom are well aware of their orientation, while others, like in this case, are not quite sure yet.

I don't believe we've seen any of the other characters have thoughts about their orientation. This is the first time a character has gotten introspective about it and she seemed to have a somewhat negative reaction to being thought of as liking girls.

last edited at Aug 6, 2024 10:44AM

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Don't you dare.

(It's unpleasant. Promise. And also unhygienic.)

joined Jan 14, 2020

latest: My Goddess Cheats On Me??

joined May 10, 2021

Oh boy

joined Apr 22, 2024

Oh oh wow.. Is Reika cheating? Why do I feel my heart hurts a bit reading this? I hope Reika isn't cheating with Sajimoto because while I understand some stories might have different contexts and complexities, this one kinda sucks if true.

joined Aug 19, 2022

is she cheating? it was so confusing

joined Feb 17, 2018

the author likes her twists, I think I'd be more surprised if that was played straight

joined Dec 13, 2018

There's absolutely no way this is being played straight. given the overall tone.

Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

Even with the cliff hanger I find it hard to believe after chapter 2.

To reply you must either login or sign up.