Forum › 30 minutes to love discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

What a great illustration of getting consent while keeping the mood going. It’s not hard!

Lil%20me%20cat%20ear%20down%20(benutzerdefiniert)
joined May 25, 2023

oh my owo

joined Jul 22, 2014

Very cute, her beautiful feelings.
Always enjoy this kind of sweet manga.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Seems like this might be the start of something deeper between these two, once they get their fill of human contact, which they both seem to be craving pretty bad. I've definitely been there a few times in my life (^^)

PendragonVMAX
Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

Sister, you are gay.

By%2067558489%20pixiv%20id
joined Apr 5, 2023

Very cute and the art is nice

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Christmas may not have come early, but she did get presents.

joined Mar 18, 2018

I absolut loved this. It was surprisingly sweet and light hearted

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

This is somma that wholesome ecchi

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

That's cute.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Suddenly turn gay..... Until she gets a new boyfriend. At least she gets the chance to "play" and "experiment" lol

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Suddenly turn gay..... Until she gets a new boyfriend. At least she gets the chance to "play" and "experiment" lol

Hey, this may be the experience that finally gets her a long-term partner. Like she said, it feels nice when someone recognizes your sex appeal and actually values you.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Well, that's a helluva way to sus out if a girl is gay or not...... golly......

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Ah yes... the Christmas dream: getting fingered in the storage closet at work (⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Opening new doors on Christmas, just in time for the New Year. Very adorable, thanks for the translation!

Hey, this may be the experience that finally gets her a long-term partner. Like she said, it feels nice when someone recognizes your sex appeal and actually values you.

Yeah she's experiencing something new, that might be better for her in the long run. Seeing someone that is really and genuinely attracted to her. I also feel like part of the tone of this was people can do their own thing, and don't have to follow societal "norms".

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Satomi being the narrator means that we don't get to read Makita's thoughts, but even without that I thought it was obvious that some switch in Makita's brain was flipped as soon as she realized Satomi was into her. Like, immediately taken over by the urge to touch her, to the extent that she only stopped to ask for permission when her hand was baring down on Satomi's crotch. It didn't look playful at all; she said "it's normal for two girls to play around" to give herself and Satomi permission to not think and just keep going.

If Makita hasn't realized it yet that she's bi and likes to take the initiative when it comes to women, Satomi is perfect to draw out that side of her. Even if we look at this as an experiment, her reactions indicate that she's super into it, meaning the result of the experiment is that she probably likes women.

Yeah she's experiencing something new, that might be better for her in the long run. Seeing someone that is really and genuinely attracted to her. I also feel like part of the tone of this was people can do their own thing, and don't have to follow societal "norms".

While Makita does say she is happy to learn that Satomi is attracted to her, I think Satomi being a woman in this scenario is crucial. On its own, a man being attracted to a woman while being 'respectful' is not really that special (even if way too many men can't clear this bar). What makes this situation different is that even though they're both women, Makita's sex appeal makes Satomi incredibly (and adorably) flustered.

Satomi being so nervous and afraid to get close to and be alone with Makita is not about respect, but about protecting her own heart from rejection, being made aware of her own attraction, and an understandable safety measure (being outed could be very dangerous). And I think Makita can sense this on some level. Though that's not to say Satomi doesn't respect Makita, since even when she chides her about taking her pants off, her tone remains gentle and never calls her gross or anything like that.

If Makita acted like this while being alone with a male coworker instead, even if he initially seems respectful, she would be taking on a much greater risk. A lot of men's respect for women is flimsy and conditional, evaporating when one acts sexually forward, so even if he accepts her advances, he could internally write her off as "a slut", and later spread rumors about her, without risking his own reputation. Satomi being a woman means that she has an incentive to keep their encounter a secret.

I think what makes Satomi irresistible to Makita in this situation is that Satomi is very obviously attracted to her, she's adorably shy, and she's a woman. Rather than just treating Satomi to an orgasm for being such a good girl, Makita seems intoxicated by having such an effect on Satomi and getting to touch her. There's also probably something exciting about celebrating Christmas Eve not with a guy, but with her hand between the thighs of a cute female coworker.

Well, maybe I'm just yapping about something obvious, or reading too much into it, I don't know...

last edited at Jul 9, 2024 3:36PM

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Okay, reading a Christmas story in July is a bit weird but I really, really liked this one ... maybe I'll try to remember to re-read this in December

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Satomi being the narrator means that we don't get to read Makita's thoughts, but even without that I thought it was obvious that some switch in Makita's brain was flipped as soon as she realized Satomi was into her. Like, immediately taken over by the urge to touch her, to the extent that she only stopped to ask for permission when her hand was baring down on Satomi's crotch. It didn't look playful at all; she said "it's normal for two girls to play around" to give herself and Satomi permission to not think and just keep going.

If Makita hasn't realized it yet that she's bi and likes to take the initiative when it comes to women, Satomi is perfect to draw out that side of her. Even if we look at this as an experiment, her reactions indicate that she's super into it, meaning the result of the experiment is that she probably likes women.

While Makita does say she is happy to learn that Satomi is attracted to her, I think Satomi being a woman in this scenario is crucial. On its own, a man being attracted to a woman while being 'respectful' is not really that special (even if way too many men can't clear this bar). What makes this situation different is that even though they're both women, Makita's sex appeal makes Satomi incredibly (and adorably) flustered.

Satomi being so nervous and afraid to get close to and be alone with Makita is not about respect, but about protecting her own heart from rejection, being made aware of her own attraction, and an understandable safety measure (being outed could be very dangerous). And I think Makita can sense this on some level. Though that's not to say Satomi doesn't respect Makita, since even when she chides her about taking her pants off, her tone remains gentle and never calls her gross or anything like that.

If Makita acted like this while being alone with a male coworker instead, even if he initially seems respectful, she would be taking on a much greater risk. A lot of men's respect for women is flimsy and conditional, evaporating when one acts sexually forward, so even if he accepts her advances, he could internally write her off as "a slut", and later spread rumors about her, without risking his own reputation. Satomi being a woman means that she has an incentive to keep their encounter a secret.

I think what makes Satomi irresistible to Makita in this situation is that Satomi is very obviously attracted to her, she's adorably shy, and she's a woman. Rather than just treating Satomi to an orgasm for being such a good girl, Makita seems intoxicated by having such an effect on Satomi and getting to touch her. There's also probably something exciting about celebrating Christmas Eve not with a guy, but with her hand between the thighs of a cute female coworker.

Well, maybe I'm just yapping about something obvious, or reading too much into it, I don't know...

There's a lot to process and think about here, and I think you provide interesting view points. I want to clarify at least that I wasn't saying anything against this story, or against what you're saying. I was mainly referring to page 2, where she says she gets dumped and told she doesn't have enough sexual appeal.

The focus of my initial comment is on that I believe this relationship is genuine, and that she's responding positively and strongly to someone that does view her as attractive with sincerity. I think regardless of gender it's important to find people that genuinely see you, value you, and respect you. A partner in that regard might open up new doors for sexuality, a person might realize that they're bi or something else, that they can have a partner that they didn't think was possible before. Though also don't disagree with you that there's an importance on women with the story, and the lesbian nature of it.

I don't think we really disagree here, we might have slightly different focuses and that's okay I think. I hope what I said didn't offend or anything though? I was not trying to be rude or anything like that, I was mostly aiming to make a simple comment in agreement with Rusi, and how I do think this relationship is sincere.

joined Dec 13, 2022

It's Normal For Girls.

hausenmaster
Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

dis was nice

joined Apr 16, 2022

I really liked this oneshot! Very cute and fun, and both characters have strong and endearing personalities.

It's kind of interesting that Makita got told she doesn't have sex appeal even though the oneshot depicts that she absolutely does. Perhaps she was always uncomfortable with taking on the "submissive" role that women are expected to embody in traditional heterosexual relationships, and that caused her to be nervous/hesitant when it came to sexual matters until now?

joined Sep 10, 2023

ho ho ho merry christmas everyone

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Cute Christmas

I hope they eat out for christmas dinner later

last edited at Jul 10, 2024 6:59PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

There's a lot to process and think about here, and I think you provide interesting view points. I want to clarify at least that I wasn't saying anything against this story, or against what you're saying. I was mainly referring to page 2, where she says she gets dumped and told she doesn't have enough sexual appeal.

The focus of my initial comment is on that I believe this relationship is genuine, and that she's responding positively and strongly to someone that does view her as attractive with sincerity. I think regardless of gender it's important to find people that genuinely see you, value you, and respect you. A partner in that regard might open up new doors for sexuality, a person might realize that they're bi or something else, that they can have a partner that they didn't think was possible before. Though also don't disagree with you that there's an importance on women with the story, and the lesbian nature of it.

I don't think we really disagree here, we might have slightly different focuses and that's okay I think. I hope what I said didn't offend or anything though? I was not trying to be rude or anything like that, I was mostly aiming to make a simple comment in agreement with Rusi, and how I do think this relationship is sincere.

No offense at all, and I appreciate that you replied; I was a bit worried that I came across as too aggressive. I don't disagree with your assessment of the relationship as sincere, I just felt like complicating it a little based on the little information we got.

I have read through the work a few times, but I somehow forgot about that line on page 2, how embarrassing... Feeling desirable in the general sense definitely plays a role here then, yeah.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Miura Kozumi's stories are always so hot and wholesome at the samw time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.