Forum › Touhou Chireikiden - Cheating Detective Satori discussion

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

>be me, Satori
> be a somewhat kind youkai, still end up hated and exiled in Old Hell anyways because fuck me I guess
>gain recognition and end up as the chief of Old Hell
>feelsgoodman.png
>somehow someone fucks up and I need to solve it
>shit.jpg
>go back to Gensokyo for the first time in years, deal with everyone's bullshit
>end up getting stabbed by a fucking vampire while I'm trying to do my job because a shitty vengeful spirit decided to posses me
>mfw

Smh, these bimbos just can't leave poor Satori alone.

To be fair the last part was kinda Satori's fault. She planned to bait Mizuchi using herself, then have Flandre stab her body after Mizuchi painted a giant target on her back. Stupid, suicidal plan but it still works I guess.

Damn, didn't realize it was on purpose until this chapter, I'm a dumb hoe.

I do have a question tho, youkai usually fall unconscious after being possessed, no? How come Sayori didn't? Unless she actually did and Flandre's Messi-kick woke her up.

joined Jun 14, 2023

I have no idea either lol. How come Yukari had to hibernate but Satori is just casually running around while possessed is beyond me, like seriously?

joined Apr 24, 2020

Youkai don't just naturally fall unconscious after being possessed, it happens as a result of Mizuchi draining them of energy before she leaves. So if she doesn't do that (because she's in a hurry or bad shape or something, I guess), they're fine immediately after just like any human would be.

(Presumably she can drain magical energy from humans too, but they don't care so much because unlike youkai, their bodies don't literally run on it.)

last edited at Nov 29, 2023 3:38PM

Img_20211212_210913
joined Dec 12, 2021

Cute orin

20230217_205910
joined Nov 21, 2022

Okay, as far as I'm concerned, I'm now 200% CERTAIN that Mizuchi is a Hakurei, at the very least by nurture and quite possibly by nature as well.

She's got the hair tube things, a grudge against the shrine, and the ability to place apparently very solid barriers of her own make. She at the very least received hakurei shrine maiden training, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was part of a branch family or something like that. I'm assuming her family got wiped out by youkai, she got adopted by the Hakurei family to take care of her, but she can't stand their neutral position and blames them for her family's death.

How close your theory is to truth is astounding

joined Apr 1, 2019

Wow. Mizuchi really has a grudge against the Hakurei. Surprisingly, her grudge was also involved with the founding of Gensokyo.
Now we're cooking.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Step on me, mommy Yuugi.

Ehr...... I mean, very interesting chapter :-)

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

I've warmed on this manga a lot in the past few chapters, things are really getting interesting now.

And yeah, buff Yuugi! She's so cool...

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Finally, buff Yuugi is canon.

3p3s4vk0o34b1
joined Aug 15, 2023

Holy hell that Yuugi is unironically so pretty

To reply you must either login or sign up.