Forum › Posts by Luna Crestt

20230217_205910
joined Nov 21, 2022

Okay, as far as I'm concerned, I'm now 200% CERTAIN that Mizuchi is a Hakurei, at the very least by nurture and quite possibly by nature as well.

She's got the hair tube things, a grudge against the shrine, and the ability to place apparently very solid barriers of her own make. She at the very least received hakurei shrine maiden training, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was part of a branch family or something like that. I'm assuming her family got wiped out by youkai, she got adopted by the Hakurei family to take care of her, but she can't stand their neutral position and blames them for her family's death.

How close your theory is to truth is astounding

20230217_205910
joined Nov 21, 2022

This new chapter is great!

20230217_205910
joined Nov 21, 2022

Where can you get that finely shredded tobacco from chapter 29? Kiseru pipes are easy enough to find on eBay and etsy, but not the tobacco for them.

Those look like the standart pipe tobbaco you get in bags from any online or physical tobbaco shop, some brands come in cans or boxes tho, but the idea is the same

It does look like normal tobacco in the manga, but what Mamizou describes it as is the finely shredded, hair-like tobacco used with kiseru. Which she says is hard to get in the outside world nowadays. Which is true. Hence my search.

The tobacco you are looking for if you haven't found some already is shag