Forum › False Marigold discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The Bowden (loose) cable for brakes apparently was invented at the end of the 19th century already, but the levers are for rod brakes. If the author is drawing from reference photos of an old bicycle, maybe the mystery box in the middle of the handlebar is some converter for retrofitting a newer brake at a lower cost.

That's some impressive bicycle lore.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

The sister is obviously after money of this family
But Kaoru has nothing to go against her

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I can fix her.

C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

Today I learned ramunes are fucking old

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nothing really bad happened yet, but I'm truly dreading what the sister may be planning now...

joined May 9, 2017

I'm not sure to know why the MC is not panicking right now, as her sister now knows she's not a guy ... I understand that that character is not there to introduce that kind of trouble, but still doesn't make much sense to me why the MC isn't anxious about that ..

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Jeez, while it's not like I can't understand why Suzu hates her sister that sure is some thorough jealousy born from never being properly explained why she has to carry the family's name and why it's not just about Lily being blind.

Hell I'd wager that exactly because she keeps excelling in her studies and work, that her father wants to marry her to someone ever better. It sucks for her because obviously with the abilities we're being told she has she'd just be inheriting the family business if she wasn't a woman. But being a woman in this timeperiod (and let's be honest sometimes still in modern day) your abilities are only ever subject to making a better bride out of you.

last edited at May 4, 2024 6:37AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Axed!

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

So, her issue will be resolve if her father allowed her take the bussness for herself, i am sure the triangle is cooking

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looks like the sister's life isn't easy either, it's just sad that she has decided on the entirely wrong target to take her frustrations out on...

joined May 29, 2021

Axed!

Why do you say this?

cookiecutter
Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Axed!

Why do you say this?

Pretty sure it was announced recently. It sucks, I feel like this one had potential to run for at least 5 volumes or more :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.