Forum › Love Bullet discussion

Screenshot_20231227-213544_tumblr
joined Dec 27, 2023

I really like this so far.

Kind of cried a bit when they showed Aki's file.

Oh whoops, me too! This manga seems BRUTAL! I was so ready to get on the Aki/Koharu ride, but maybe it's better they shoot it down fast rather than leave us hoping for longer. Yuri doomed from the start!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww. Looks interesting tho....

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

If they mutually liked each other then how did she become a cupid? I thought only people who had never gotten to experience love were chosen right?

Koharu never actually comes to the conclusion that she was in love with Aki, what she did realize was that she wanted to fall in love but hadn't. Which by my understanding is the more important pre-requisite to becoming a cupid.

makes sense, thanks!

joined Mar 19, 2020

Also girly liked her six years before the incident? She wasn’t lying when she said she’s liked her for awhile

joined Feb 11, 2022

what's this manga ? "jonh , this one's a virgin , go get the 50' cal" lmao

joined Jan 21, 2022

this is so goddamm cool and cute hope it gets a physical release

Screenshot_20231023-170322_gallery
joined Oct 22, 2023

aw.

Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

After reading the interview, is there a way to support the story? I would buy a physical copy for sure.

Space Sancho Uploader
Sancho%20copy
Sancho Step
joined Oct 13, 2023

After reading the interview, is there a way to support the story? I would buy a physical copy for sure.

Since the manga's so new and there aren't enough chapters for a volume release yet, the most us international readers can do right now is support inee's twitter/pixiv accounts.

But based on the usual release schedule for monthly manga, Volume 1's physical book will go on sale around a month after Chapter 6 or 7 comes out. Once the volume's available for physical/digital purchase we'll be making a guide on how to do so through the Japanese websites!

last edited at Feb 27, 2024 4:40PM

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Agh my heart at Aki not recognizing Koharu....... Looking forward to seeing the Cupid CQC next chapter though, I swear this manga escalates in the most unexpected ways lol

Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

Since the manga's so new and there aren't enough chapters for a volume release yet, the most us international readers can do right now is support inee's twitter/pixiv accounts.

But based on the usual release schedule for monthly manga, Volume 1's physical book will go on sale around a month after Chapter 6 or 7 comes out. Once the volume's available for physcial/digital purchase we'll be making a guide on how to do so through the Japanese websites!

Awesome thank you!

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Girl fighting look their will had segs

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I like Kanna. Democupid is pretty cool.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm so glad this concept got turned into a manga. It would have been a waste it it was relegated to just being some vTuber's backstory. Also, I can't help but feel like this would make for an excellent anime, provided it went to a studio that can do the fights well.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I'm so glad this concept got turned into a manga. It would have been a waste it it was relegated to just being some vTuber's backstory. Also, I can't help but feel like this would make for an excellent anime, provided it went to a studio that can do the fights well.

Maybe wait a few more chapters to see how it's going to pan out. I can picture this as an anime, the blend of angst and comedy is quite nice, but I can't really see where the story's gonna head after the next couple of chapters. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Avatar%20knights%20badass%20hung%20clipboard01
joined Feb 25, 2023

If this manga isn't a big success in Japan, I'm gonna get mad at the Japanese for having horrible taste.

I like Kanna.

It can't be only me who is already shipping her with Koharu... right!?

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Girls with guns, a slightly gut-wrenching plot, AWESOME VISUALS- I actually love this manga so much it's so cool. It doesn't help I'm slightly self destructive rigjt now and I'm finding myself wanting to read more material that would destroy me. I don't think this manga will do that to a severe degree, but if the childhood best friend finds someone else I WILL sob and throw up but in a good way.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

It can't be only me who is already shipping her with Koharu... right!?

I know people are unstandably more invested in who Aki ends up with but I feel like there are already hints that Kanna will fall for Koharu at some point (or are my goggles on too tight? lol)

joined Oct 23, 2022

This is definitely not a comedy, it hurts

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Here's some wishful thinking, imagine if this story were done by Tadokoro (in the manga, and in her style). Not to take anything away from Inee-sensei, but this could/would be SOOOOOO hard-boiled!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The contrast between the exaggerated shounen-esque violence and banter amongst the cupids compared to the bittersweet melancholy of the actual act of guiding others to something you can never posess, with the added history between Koharu and Aki makes for a really insane gap. Is it jarring or is it moe? I can't quite tell yet...

joined Jun 8, 2022

I don't think Kanna is going to get shipped with her, it feels like she's more of the 'motherly senpai' for the new cupid to me. Which I realize doesn't preclude shipping, but I don't see that yet.

I honestly don't feel like it's going to be the case, but I really wouldn't mind the coma theory put forth earlier being the ending. They could even do like the wizard of oz movie, have the cupids be people she's been around. Have say Kanna be a nurse at the hospital, Chiyo or Ena be a paramedic that brought her in and the other be a long term patient or something.

The little wing designs on the back or her disguise reminds me of Heaven's Design Team doing a similar thing with their angels.

And by doing a fistfight here, we don't get the plothole of our protagonist not understanding what happens when cupid shoots cupid until the (some time later) of chap. 0. Look forward to seeing where this goes, and if Koharu is tempted to talk to Aki as herself, without apparent oversight.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Fight! The spent cases being heart-shaped is an interesting detail. Even shows the pin marks.

Img_20220628_132851
joined May 13, 2020

woah i love this concept, and the art is amazing really looking forward to this becoming big

To reply you must either login or sign up.