Forum › Lily Love discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ahh, interesting.

You know I was glad for the note. Even if at first it was an odd thing to read, I would've imagined the translation was being weirdly localized without it - never even crossed my mind that 7-11 was even an international company.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Suddenly, yuri development! ...that cliffhanger, though.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh man, can't wait for the next chapter

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

If that P' thing irate you,then just replace it (in your own subvocalize) with the following..

(O)nee-san
(O)nee-chan
(O)nee-sama
Miss
Ms.
Mr. (for male character)

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I added this note because 7-11 is very popular in Asia countries. I know there are also in North America but in Europe there are only in few countries. So yeah, if some European people are reading this, they could not know what it is ;)

I see. Completely reasonable then. And just another reminder that "America is the center of the world" syndrome is terminal. I'll never be free of it. (sobs)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If that P' thing irate you,then just replace it (in your own subvocalize) with the following..

Not sure if it's a tip for our team or for readers :D

I think P' it's kinda cool and it's characteristic for this country so we won't change it ^^ We added note when it appeared for the first time what it means and we will stay with this like it is now ^^

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I want MOAR.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I added this note because 7-11 is very popular in Asia countries. I know there are also in North America but in Europe there are only in few countries. So yeah, if some European people are reading this, they could not know what it is ;)

I've never known anybody in Europe to not know what a 7-11 is. I live in the U.K., but I've been to visit my university friends in their home countries too, and it's a pretty common thing, idk.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I've never known anybody in Europe to not know what a 7-11 is. I live in the U.K., but I've been to visit my university friends in their home countries too, and it's a pretty common thing, idk.

Of course if you ask people who are likely to have traveled a lot, they will know. I can ask if my high school friend know about it, I think at least half of them wouldn't know. And if I think about those from end of middle school beginning of high school, it's a lot more than half.

It's not that common

Personally, I know about these because I traveled once in japan/Korea. I went to Italy and Germany too but I would never have know without it.

last edited at Mar 22, 2015 8:13AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Not sure if it's a tip for our team or for readers :D

I think P' it's kinda cool and it's characteristic for this country so we won't change it ^^ We added note when it appeared for the first time what it means and we will stay with this like it is now ^^

For readers of course.I saw someone complained about this issue,so I just want to point them out.

joined Jan 3, 2014

As a spaniard, I know what it is through manga and internet memes. I can imagine a lot of people around me not knowing wtf is a 7-11. Granted most of them won't be reading a yuri english manga...

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

I kinda figured 7-11 stores had to be everywhere, seeing as they bothered to bring them here to ass-end-of-nowhere Norway. Boy was I wrong: In all Europe, they apparently only have stores in Scandinavia.

(At least according to this year-old wikipedia image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/7eleven_world_map.png)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Yep :D as I said. It isn't very popular :D I know 7-11 because of my manga/anime/Japan interests (and because when I was on a trip in Japan I bought there many times xD). Just read article on wikipedia :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Eleven

joined Nov 30, 2011

Thanks for the link. I'm amazed at how many are in Japan alone. One would have thought there would be more in the U.S. but there's nearly 10k fewer! Always interesting to see how things like this are in other countries.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Lol 7 11 is everywhere here in the philippines. I always thought it only existed in asian countries didn't know there are 7 11in other countries too :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Are 7-elevens really such an unknown thing that there needed to be a note about it? I'll admit that I can't recall ever going to one, but I at least know what they are...

I grew up in Eastern Canada and I've only seen one 7-11 store. otherwise I've only seen them mentioned in books or on TV.

joined Aug 4, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch03#13

Damn, that look. Pure sexiness.
(I squeled like a little girl when I saw this)

I am suprised and at the same time glad author don't waste time and continue developing relationship between protagonists without any fillers. I mean it's only third chapter and we almost had a kiss (but I cringed when I saw last page - don't leave me hanging!).
I don't even give a damn about cliche slip on the floor - it was a great chapter. Looking forward to it.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

oh jeez is it really so hard to think of a scenario where two people in a small ass room would come close enough face to face to set off that kind of mood without lazily just throwing in they got drunk and one slipped? so dumb. woulda been 10x better if the author just didn't do the slip at all, reaching over for her phone put their faces plenty close enough. she reaches over for the phone, donut then becomes self conscious of their closeness. the other girl notices this and stalls. then stop there. see? not hard. lol.

joined Jul 8, 2013

That cliffhanger...What a polite way to say fuck you to the readers.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Full of cliches, but I can't even denied I'm liking it.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Are 7-elevens really such an unknown thing that there needed to be a note about it? I'll admit that I can't recall ever going to one, but I at least know what they are...

I'm in the middle of the USA and I used to see 7-11 stores all over the place. But it's been years now since I've seen one in my area. (There may be a few a couple of hundred miles from here.)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Cliffhanger! Will it or wont it happen...*cue suspensfu" music* lol ^_^

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Full of cliches, but I can't even denied I'm liking it.

Full of cliches.... and I love cliches!

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Uh, not sure if I'm the only one here, but a lot of these images are stuck on the "loading" icon when I try to go to the next page. I'm on an iPhone.

That aside, the art style is fricking gorgeous.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Uh, not sure if I'm the only one here, but a lot of these images are stuck on the "loading" icon when I try to go to the next page. I'm on an iPhone.

The pages are pretty big with 2000x2800 pixels. That may take a while over mobile.

To reply you must either login or sign up.