Forum › Their Story discussion

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Here's a good deal of the cosplay for this out there: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/795807/b850853201/

Wow, they haven't even kissed and it's that popular already.

C0142_9_0
joined Apr 21, 2013

poor poor class president ....totally didn't see that coming.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

So - and I'm sorry for bringing this is up twice - will the Christmas strip be uploaded here soon? A lot of people probably still haven't seen it. This is the last time I mention this, promise.

No harm done! It got put off a few times for different reason. I thought about uploading it a few days ago, but I still need to put it together (i.e. I'm lazy). Expect it within a few days.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh geez I can't get that face off my head now o_O there's so much going on in the background haha.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

these two are really cute and the author is such a tease for making a lovey dovey pictures about them when those two are still on getting to know each other phase XD but I guess the author made it to know the reaction of the readers about the new hair style for Sun Jing... maybe? lol. Now i can't wait when they finally become a couple (>////<)/

joined Nov 30, 2011

It's like a flood of updates.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's like a flood of updates.

You got me to look at yaoi-blcd's tumblr again and those two new strips are hilarious. Sun Jing is such a likeable character.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

This entire thing seems to have been posted at:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/799010/cc2f976a91/

Can we get the rest of it on here?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This entire thing seems to have been posted at:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/799010/cc2f976a91/

Can we get the rest of it on here?

It gets posted here in batches, so we don't get a hundred one-page "chapters". It's not like we're holding anything back otherwise, each batch is up-to-date for when it gets posted.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

oooooh. parallels with FF: accidental bumping. "smells good." laughters. these catalysts are sure way to yuri bliss

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oooh backstory looks really good. And the art is to die for. The reflection in the eye of Sun Jing, when she's stalking Qiu tong, is really well done. And at least Sun Jing didn't take ages to realize her feelings or deny them. "Mop head" blanking when she comes out is hilarious. All in all, it's much more light-hearted than FF and quite refreshing

Me likey.

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 7:35AM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

FINALLY THE BACK STORY. I like it when the protagonist in yuri at least addresses their gayness instead of acting obliviously. It gives it a touch of reality.

joined Apr 6, 2013

A so she hasn't always been a skirt chaser

I don't know why but I always thought of her as something of a female Casanova who fell for the first time. Maybe its the Popular Tomboy bias.

Also Qui Tongs friend seems interesting, hope we see more of her.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That final page.

FINALLY THE BACK STORY. I like it when the protagonist in yuri at least addresses their gayness instead of acting obliviously. It gives it a touch of reality.

A lot feels realistic in these, specially how the whole gang interacts with each other, all the goofiness reminds me of my days in school... As I read it feels like I am getting a glimpse at someone else's, feels very real and nostalgic at the same time.

Ara, i thought Sun Jing already knew her feelings for that pretty blonde?

ANYWAYS, SOOO LOVELYYYY~ >~<

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Hhhhhhhh so cute

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I love this back story! It's so rare to have a longer running yuri series that actually has a really interesting and funny story with characters i'm genuinely interested in. If anything this is want to see more of, because sure one-shots are nice but.. sometimes you really just want more out of the characters, want to know more about them. uvu

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Haizzz the resemblance of Sun Jing and me
( ・ั﹏・ั)

joined Feb 18, 2015

I love this backstory segment. I really had the feeling that Sun Jin was yuri all along, but I'm guessing she had never fallen in love before. I love Mop Head's reaction to her statement... But what I really love is how he supported her when she was trying to get closer to Qiu Tong. Best Wingman EVAR!

Based on Qiu Tong's reactions to Sun Jin, I think SHE was already aware of her preference. If you go back to the first time the two of them talked (12/12/2014 Update) when Sun Jin looks so damned cute, saying she was hoping to talk more, Qiu Tong has one of those "AHA! moments" and her eyes soften before they continue on together. The rainy day reactions just cement it. Qiu Tong reacts so strongly that the convenience store clerk even gets the idea...

Then to top it off, she pretty much invites her over to her place for cake.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ara, i thought Sun Jing already knew her feelings for that pretty blonde?

ANYWAYS, SOOO LOVELYYYY~ >~<

Page 5 and 7 are flash back - page 5 is set first, before the story started, showing how they met.

Page 6 might be a minor flashback, but probably isn't, its clearly set after they got to know each others names at least, so it must be set from the 5th update to the current time.

Then page 7 Is set further back again, after some weeks or whatever of her just watching Qiu tong before the story started, since we see Sun jing come out to mop head, and in chapter 1 we see he already knew she liked girls. (Also she is still riding her bike which page 6 tells us she has stopped since getting to know her - and can ride right past her unknown).
She spent those weeks falling for her, and realised she liked girls. Then however long from coming out to mop head till the story starts and her deciding to go for it and approach Qiu tong.

last edited at Apr 4, 2015 9:25AM

Louise%208%20bit
joined Apr 4, 2015

I'm really glad there is a story like this on here because I can relate to it a lot. It's a great read. I just wish I could read more and it would also turn into a show.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yeah defo has a good mix of interests that are genuine and realistically portrayed... My fave of this update is "number get!" expressed so well ^_^

last edited at Apr 4, 2015 3:02AM

First_trip
joined Jan 17, 2015

Gotta I love Mophead and the other hilarious male friend (the crush of gigantic senpai lol)

Their interactions are really hilarious and nostalgic, reminds me of my high school days when we fool around a lots.
Ahhh, seishun...
Sun jing (?) and Qui Tong are cute =)) the 2 adorable dorks made me lol hard =))
I kinda wish Sun Jing keep her hair long lol

joined Dec 1, 2010

this is a cute story so far! It's also nice to have something in full color now and then, a bit easier on my eyes :D

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

The 04/03/2015 update surprised me. I thought it was pretty much established among her friends that Sun Jing likes girls. I mean, why do they think she would go through so much trouble to get a hold of Qiu Tong?

To reply you must either login or sign up.