Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I don't mind the spoiler, but for those who do: for spoilers, add two equal signs on each side of the spoiler

like this

last edited at Aug 23, 2023 10:23AM

AsahiYukihirou
joined Aug 1, 2023

^ I don't mind the spoiler, but for those who do: for spoilers, add two equal signs on each side of the spoiler

like this

Oh I see, I apologize I'm still new. I'll be sure to do that next time, thank you for telling me.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

AsahiYukihirou - Chapter 11 isn't up yet here. Don't post spoilers for content that isn't up on Dynasty in this forum. Some people don't read on other sites.

At the very least, use the spoiler tags like you did for chapter 12.

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 1:29AM

AsahiYukihirou
joined Aug 1, 2023

AsahiYukihirou - Chapter 11 isn't up yet here. Don't post spoilers for content that isn't up on Dynasty in this forum. Some people don't read on other sites.

At the very least, use the spoiler tags like you did for chapter 12.

FUCK I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ALREADY UPDATED ON MINE SORRY I'M REALLY SORRY

joined Aug 1, 2023

Spoilers for chapter 11 and 12!!
Just a theory or a speculation of how things would go out.
I think Rubeus (vice president/Gram's playmate) will be someone important to the story. I know that it was already stated by Natori that Rubeus was insignificant enough that he had no character portrait and he was simply a background character, I think that would be the most useful part of him because if he isn't fully included in the main story then the events wouldn't really try to force itself into him and make him a great support if Natori fully befriends him. I also saw by the last panel in chapter 12 where Natori is seemingly determined? I'm not quite sure but from what I can understand is that Rubeus might be a key to something. I don't understand Japanese so i can't really decipher what was being talked about in the raws but I can still guess what it's about. Also let me just add this servants aren't really loyal to their masters so IF rumors goes out with both Natori and Lapis being touchy with eachother and it becoming a big drama about it because yk nobles being nobles judging others and bs, I wouldn't be fully surprised. Also we also had an inlook on what Lapis really feels (kind of), Lapis said in one of the panels in chapter 11 that she quotes "The only reason I live is so that I can kill the ones that killed.." and she also says "I can't protect a single thing, so I have no right to wish for anything in return." I think those two already speak in volumes of what her character is. Another thing I just noticed Natori already has rumors circulating about her?! Well that's interesting itself, yes the prince must've said some good words about her but there might be other rumors that didn't came from Gram, that maybe some people showing some wuite of interest within Natori. Also (kind of) possessive Lapis on the last panel!!♡♡♡

last edited at Aug 27, 2023 5:09AM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Another lovely chapter with the two of them. More doubling down on their relationship to each other. More insights into Lapis' frame of mind but also how weak she is for Natori already. Ditto, for Natori. Of course Natori plans to fight for her love, even if she knows that things might get a bit messy. Must feel weird for Lapis to be accepted by someone that "knows" her darkest secrets. Must be comforting too but also a bit scary.

last edited at Aug 28, 2023 11:37PM

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Wow... I feel as if I haven't read anything with this much drama and gayness in a good while.

joined Nov 16, 2021

this is so good

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Oh my god this is so good

“But for now, you’re mine.”

Oh my goodness. Oh my love. Oh honey, ohhhh sweet honey.
You’ve fallen hard.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Oooh, nice!

NewtMarshmallow
29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

Wow... I feel as if I haven't read anything with this much drama and gayness in a good while.

Ikr same, this chapter is good at grasping that kind of angst

joined Jan 11, 2023

Wow, that was such a great chapter. the drama and feelings are so good.

joined Jan 11, 2023

Wow, that was such a great chapter. the drama is so good.

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 3:29AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So the high and mighty Lapis-sama has finally revealed a weakness. Will it be enough for her to grow and to turn away from a path self-destruction? Let's wait and see...

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

PSA: The idea that corsets could be so tight you would have trouble breathing is a myth.

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 2:53AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Wow! I was surprised by the turn this made! This is pretty good!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I will never be normal again.

This is peak romance. I don’t even have words. This is everything. This series…

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

I haven't commented in this site for years now but this chapter is so good, I just had to. Not that I had anything substantial to say but damn, just damn. Hoo boy.

joined Feb 24, 2023

So is our heroine really okay with Lapis just killing all the poor people or am I reading the situation wrong?

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

So is our heroine really okay with Lapis just killing all the poor people or am I reading the situation wrong?

Of course she isn't "okay" with it. She just didn't run away from Lapis or go telling someone of her plans, because she came to care for Lapis. I would be shocked if she didn't still try her hardest to dissuade Lapis or even involve someone else (the heroine?) in an attempt to stop her that doesn't end with Lapis dead or guilty of a massacre.

My bet is that Lapis can't abandon her plan, but is stopped by the combined efforts of Natori, the heroine (I forget her name) and the prince before she can go full villain.

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 8:15AM

joined Sep 10, 2022

Of course she isn't "okay" with it. She just didn't run away from Lapis or go telling someone of her plans, because she came to care for Lapis. I would be shocked if she didn't still try her hardest to dissuade Lapis or even involve someone else (the heroine?) in an attempt to stop her that doesn't end with Lapis dead or guilty of a massacre.

My bet is that Lapis can't abandon her plan, but is stopped by the combined efforts of Natori, the heroine (I forget her name) and the prince before she can go full villain.

That and also there's likely a complex history that incited Lapis in the first place. I'm not sure how much Natori is actually aware of Lapis' past. If she's currently unaware, her feelings may become more sympathetic to Lapis' cause (though of course she won't suddenly be ok with whatever extreme plan Lapis has at the moment).

Right now, I'm not sure what role Diana will play yet. She could go either way. Ultimately I think she'll be an ally but it could be a bumpy road there. She has a running competitive/envious streak regarding Natori's romantic affection (one she's aware that she's losing or lost). If that gets out of hand, I could see her misguidedly try and "save" Natori from Lapis (especially once things start) and therefore become a hindrance to Natori's own plans for saving Lapis.

She is a friend to Lapis too. She also seems to care for her as much as she cares for Natori, though not romantically. I think it'll take her getting over that crush before she finds her true role. No matter how we get there, I do feel her and Gran will eventually help Natori and Lapis get together and also help solve whatever issues arise.

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 11:31AM

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

"I can fix her" <<< "i can accept her for the messy bitch that she is"

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Lapis is her own judge, jury, and executioner. The pain in her expressions, the venom in her inner thoughts that is turned against herself, and her inner conflict specifically regarding Natori, are all incredibly visceral and get more pronounced the more light is shed on Lapis' inner workings. It's hard to read at times, but at the same time, the building and fleshing out of her character are incredibly satisfying.

Especially her inner conflict about Natori, and especially after the "reveal" that Natori has known all along. It's clear that Natori's words and kindness and other feelings reach Lapis, and I'd say are so, so close to breaking through her facade, but Lapis does everything in her power to reject it all, as well as her own feelings because in her mind there's no point. She's already doomed, there is no way back. Makes the romantic tension between the two so much more palpable and delicious.

...I do feel her and Gran will eventually help Natori...

Almost definitely, I believe. I read Diana as one who may have a competitive streak, but when all is said and done, when it matters, she puts even this aside. And as you said, she sincerely cares for Lapis as well, so I don't really think she'll get in the way of anything.

As an aside, the art in this series has been incredible from the beginning, but chapter 11's designs were phenomenal.

joined Sep 10, 2022

Especially her inner conflict about Natori, and especially after the "reveal" that Natori has known all along. It's clear that Natori's words and kindness and other feelings reach Lapis, and I'd say are so, so close to breaking through her facade, but Lapis does everything in her power to reject it all, as well as her own feelings because in her mind there's no point. She's already doomed, there is no way back. Makes the romantic tension between the two so much more palpable and delicious.

Well said and agreed. "Delicious" is also a great word. I'd differ from you in one spot: I view Natori as having already broken through. Lapis definitely loves her already and knows it. The issue seems to be that Lapis treats this plot as though it were a given conclusion or destiny. She acts like she has no agency. So with no agency against the outcome, all she can do is protect Natori when it comes crashing down.

Where normally she would push someone away as part of a cold, calculated plan, here she intends to "save" Natori out of love, like pushing someone out of the way of an incoming bullet. It's just that it's Lapis who feels she's stuck firing the shot.

Whatever happened in the past to that girl must have been unforgivable. I don't know how Natori gets her out of that mindset, especially if the people who committed whatever acts are still alive and well. For example, you might love your SO but if you had the chance to get revenge for the brutal, traumatizing murder of your sister, you might take it no matter what in they say. Can't wait to see it all develop.

As an aside, the art in this series has been incredible from the beginning, but chapter 11's designs were phenomenal.

Yeah it's wonderful.

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 11:32AM

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOOO GOOD IM CRYING

To reply you must either login or sign up.