Forum › A ChisaTaki Story That Might Have Happened discussion

joined Mar 11, 2020

ok. Page 7. that is DEFINITELY not ChisaTaki's handguns. I don't recall either of them having such short barrel's, or such strangely shaped muzzles

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

ok. Page 7. that is DEFINITELY not ChisaTaki's handguns. I don't recall either of them having such short barrel's, or such strangely shaped muzzles

Because they definitely aren't.

Technically Chisato's Combat Master has a short barrel but it still has a super iconic 1911 silhouette with a custom muzzle brake, and it's nowhere close to Takina's M&P9, which I originally misidentified as a USP Match

And they definitely don't even look close to the G17s the rest of the Lycoris carry.

Those are H&K VP70s. I think the author is just a big fan of Resident Evil 'cause they are Leon's personal sidearm in RE2.

last edited at Aug 20, 2023 7:28PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

They're clearly their wedding guns

joined Aug 20, 2022

It's always a delight seeing someone go into detail about something they're interested in. You can feel their enthusiasm, such as the cooking segment in this doujin, or the comments above mine. Cute points all around lol

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This was a nice doujin. I do enjoy the fact that Takina in this one actually was worried both for Chisato's health and about her disappearing. If we are really to get a second season I hope that Chisato's odd escape at the end will have some bigger consequences in her relationship with Takina.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ugh my heart, that was so cuute. domestic Takina is best waif

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

What is it talking about them being married?

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

so cutee

joined Sep 3, 2017

so cute ty i have died i love them

joined Sep 3, 2017

so cute ty i have died i love them

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

It's a popular fan theory concerning the finale.

At the end of the episode the gang ends up in Hawaii where they continue the business. Same sex marriage is legal in Hawaii. The last scene has an "Easter egg" where you can see the two of them now have matching bracelets.

IMO, as much as I absolutely adore these two I think it's a stretch, just on this point specifically. But who am I to argue against yuri goggles?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

It's a popular fan theory concerning the finale.

At the end of the episode the gang ends up in Hawaii where they continue the business. Same sex marriage is legal in Hawaii. The last scene has an "Easter egg" where you can see the two of them now have matching bracelets.

IMO, as much as I absolutely adore these two I think it's a stretch, just on this point specifically. But who am I to argue against yuri goggles?

P sure it's bc of this official art of them in wedding dresses that they sold in December at Comiket~ This oneshot came out in December as well, so it fits.

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 5:12AM

joined Mar 14, 2016

P sure it's bc of this official art of them in wedding dresses that they sold in December at Comiket~ This oneshot came out in December as well, so it fits.

I stand corrected. This is the first time I've ever seen those posters.

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

THIS

SUPER444E Uploader
The Mahjong Cafe Club
joined Oct 20, 2021

Aw, i wanted to do this one, guess you guys beat me to it :sob:

Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022

My fluff and yuri quotas have been sated, but now I'm hungry again!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

knew it was from the wedding pics! I had a fun time seeing chisataki all over japan this spring... i love how much love the author/artist puts into this doujin. even had to save some of that hearty recipe for a rainy day myself!

joined Aug 29, 2023

It may be in sickness and in health, but I want our lives to be as much of the latter as possible.

What level of keeper even is this?

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 6:00PM

Fdsfdfsfsdfgwwefdsz426445-min-min
joined Aug 2, 2019

Okay, the fact they're a married couple already is beautiful, but the food here is too delicious. Chicken, pork, shrimp and mushrooms?! I can already taste it...

To reply you must either login or sign up.