joined Jun 21, 2021

Good. Shit. <3

joined Jul 24, 2023

super cute

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

"what a cute doujin" "oh they fuckin"

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a beautiful story about two lovely characters! I’m happy to see one of your works again! I hope to get the English version of Iris and Sara - vampire-Chan and junior-chan!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lovely

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

you know it’s gonna be some good shit when it’s done by takano saku

last edited at Aug 11, 2023 3:58PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Takano Saku is incredibly talented and an amazing artist and storyteller! I enjoy her works so much!! Thank you for sharing this story with us!!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I love how the entire doujin/fanfic community has adopted the idea of Eri as a wise cracking sister-in-law :⁠-⁠P This was a really sweet, warmhearted read. I'll take more just like this please!

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

How did you acquire and physically scan a manga before it's release date! Very sneaky, much respect. This was a very interpretable release

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

My favorite part is the eye contact and "I love you" as she was slipping her fingers inside. Mmm, lovely.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

What good friends they are to want to hold a ceremony to celebrate how good friends they are

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Miorine being more charismatic and likeable in a few pages of fanwork than in the entirety of canon.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Miorine being more charismatic and likeable in a few pages of fanwork than in the entirety of canon.

Mio haters see a slightly mean girl and run for the hills screaming

joined Jun 19, 2023

We are so blessed for this awesome upload. Thank you Author, Scanlation Team and to the uploader.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Not a hater. Also tell me I'm wrong.

637779b7-15e8-460d-857f-1d1f3ef2d4a5
joined Sep 15, 2019

I needed this more than I thought. This brought me so much joy!

A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

Okay. You're wrong

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

She had a few very charismatic moments, episode 7 when she makes the proposal for Gund-Arm and episode 24 when she announces the dissolution of the Benerit Group come to mind.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Okay. You're wrong

And that is because Miorine is a puddle of joy in the anime right?

She had a few very charismatic moments, episode 7 when she makes the proposal for Gund-Arm and episode 24 when she announces the dissolution of the Benerit Group come to mind.

I had felt the Gund-Arm announcement sounded more like naivete on her part, but she admittedly does it out of care for Suletta, so I guess you're right.

Still, I prefer Miorine in the several pieces of fan media I've read (like this one) than in the original series. Maybe it's just that the series creators didn't have enough screen time to explore her emotions, so she comes off as cold a lot of the time.

last edited at Aug 12, 2023 5:20AM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Absolutely beautiful

Gods I love Takano Saku's artstyle. Maybe it's the faces? Anyway, always a treat to read another one of their doujins

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Still, I prefer Miorine in the several pieces of fan media I've read (like this one) than in the original series. Maybe it's just that the series creators didn't have enough screen time to explore her emotions, so she comes off as cold a lot of the time.

I mean she's dealing with quite a lot throughout the entire show. Not much room for levity from her. Suletta's levity was in stark contrast to most others and can't be decoupled from her naivete, lack of responsibility and her control from her mother. Even she got serious once she started to suffer similar burdens. Mio can be cute in this one since it's post everything.

But this was super cute.

last edited at Aug 12, 2023 11:44AM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I mean she's dealing with quite a lot throughout the entire show. Not much room for levity from her. Suletta's levity was in stark contrast to most others and can't be decoupled from her naivete, lack of responsibility and her control from her mother. Even she got serious once she started to suffer similar burdens. Mio can be cute in this one since it's post everything.

But this was super cute.

That's true. I think part of the reason I feel that way is that Miorine doesn't express emotion often, not even in private. For comparison, Nika is also going through a lot, but her character is more expressive, so she feels more relatable. (I don't mean it in a bad way, characters need to be different from each other, this is just me reasoning on why I don't find Miorine very likeable in the series).

last edited at Aug 12, 2023 11:53AM

A85
joined Aug 22, 2014

But this was super cute.

That's true. I think part of the reason I feel that way is that Miorine doesn't express emotion often, not even in private. For comparison, Nika is also going through a lot, but her character is more expressive, so she feels more relatable. (I don't mean it in a bad way, characters need to be different from each other, this is just me reasoning on why I don't find Miorine very likeable in the series).

Okay do you mean likeable as a character or likeable as a person? Because those are two very different things

To reply you must either login or sign up.