Forum › Their Story discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the senpai finally show up!

joined Mar 12, 2015

hi guys i like THEIR STORY im so excited what happen with them.
and plsssss support this group guys
NAME:THE HOOPERS
SONG:ITOSHI KOISHI KIMI KOISHI イトシコイシ君恋し
its japanese group watch in YOUTUBE guys plsss support them :))

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Just found out that yaoi-blcd already translated up to ch46...

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

I see.. The chapters hosted here is up to ch39 there..
..And here I thought I could feast on 40 chapters >,< orz...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pekoe said the other day she'll be posting another batch fairly soon, so at least there's something to look forward to if not 40 whole chapters.

joined Feb 19, 2011

Store Clerk best character of 2015~! hhahahaaa

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Now you can feast on even more..?

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

This is just too good.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

the salesmen represents the yuri shippers

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Store Clerk best character of 2015~! hhahahaaa

Tattletale was my favorite; now he's some competition. Says well for a story when people enjoy the minor characters.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Page 5 from the latest update was so adorable. Though that shopkeeper's smile made me laugh a bit too much.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I read this on another site ( already TL) they are up to chapter 40 so far . It looks like this site just took out all the pics and just condensed it into 7 pages in which are the actual chapters lol . If anyone wants the site feel free to message me through Angelic Yuri page on FB <3

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

AAAAAAHHHHH !!!! THOSE TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!! I'm dying of giddyness and laughter. The kouhai dude is lucky, at least senpai notice him. xD Oh my god I'm loving this

joined Nov 30, 2011

I read this on another site ( already TL) they are up to chapter 40 so far . It looks like this site just took out all the pics and just condensed it into 7 pages in which are the actual chapters lol . If anyone wants the site feel free to message me through Angelic Yuri page on FB <3

Are you talking about Dynasty condensing the chapters into 7 pages oor...??

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

There are no real chapter, the author just post stries randomly on his blog.

Personally I like it better grouped, it's smoother

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow - the art, background detail, all coloured, is way better than you normally get. You get used to doujins with very little background detail half the time - and the author seems to work fast too! Very impressed.

I love the content too of-course - very funny with really great characters, even the minor ones, and really cute interactions between the leads already:) Qiu is already getting doki doki? even though she didn't get why it bodes well :)

Mophead sure doesn't have much luck does he lol? A very funny and good looking guy in a yuri manga who clearly isn't ANY threat to the yuri romance for once!

There are several obvious typos / spelling mistakes though..

last edited at Mar 17, 2015 2:32PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Why the secrecy? Post a link here if you want to share.
You are most likely reading on the group's tumblr, or yet another site that steals from them. If you want to read the updates as they come out, in "chapter" form, read here.

However, keep in mind this is not how the artist herself releases them. If you think we're "condensing" chapters for funsies, please at least try to verify your info from its source, which is arranged in long-form, just like we post it here. Example:

If the scanlation group wasn't limited by tumblr's image system, every release of this series ever would look like the above (or, what we have here).

last edited at Mar 17, 2015 1:07PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooh is mutual!! love starts from here, we can being the KYAAAAAs now xD really cute couple...

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Wahahaha the shopkeeper XD This work is too funnyyy

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

My new favourite manga artist :) really enjoying each update. All the characters are loveable.

last edited at Mar 17, 2015 3:18PM

joined Jan 17, 2014

look like the girls steal all the guys luck lol

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Oh man, the shopkeeper had me laughing my ass off. Great chapter!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I know this gets updated more recently on tumblr but but but I just got to wait for it here on DS...

Annnnndddd

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Can't help myself from fangirling over this!!! xD

Thank you thank you so much for the upload here!!! xD

Hoho for a tomboy she's quite a SEEXXYY lady... well in ma manga eyes that is! >///< Those two look sooo CUUUUUTE, them Yuri gurlz ;D

Btw that guy's a HANDSOME one for SURE >~<

To reply you must either login or sign up.