Forum › Posts by eternityras

eternityras
Beloved L discussion 23 Apr 03:25
joined Jan 31, 2015

L for Loser... that's what she is, 'cause she didnt bet on love and went to marry and be unhappy

It could actually be for a lot of things:

Beloved Lady...

Or maybe it's Beloved Lu. Doctor x Doctor is the inevitable end game?!

T____T but i want wei wei to end up with ding yi

eternityras
Their Story discussion 10 Mar 20:00
eternityras
Their Story discussion 09 Mar 18:39
joined Jan 31, 2015

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/113160493955/03-6-2014-update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by
once again Qin xiong x upper classman is best pairing

this is my ship. getting on and never looking back.

eternityras
Their Story discussion 21 Feb 11:05
joined Jan 31, 2015

Awwww yaaaaas.

Chinese representation in the yuri/shojo ai community yo.
Also, this is kinda refreshingly cute. It's so... casual. I love it.

There's lots of Chinese people on Pixiv and I see their comments on yuri works (though I can't read most of it I can get the general idea), and some even post yuri fanart. It's not really surprising to see this manhua made.

china's bl and gl community is very big and active. whether it's slash, original, fanfic, manhua, audio drama, cosplay etc etc if it exists there's a fandom for it. it's just that people who know chinese just go play on chinese sites and people who don't know chinese have no introduction into chinese fandom stuff

Are you familiar enough with their community to recommend Chinese yuri to read??

i'm not familiar with yuri 百合,but here's some rec sites on weibo for gl novels, weibo.com/glnovel weibo.com/u/3847974204 weibo.com/u/2132113977

eternityras
Their Story discussion 20 Feb 19:57
joined Jan 31, 2015

Awwww yaaaaas.

Chinese representation in the yuri/shojo ai community yo.
Also, this is kinda refreshingly cute. It's so... casual. I love it.

There's lots of Chinese people on Pixiv and I see their comments on yuri works (though I can't read most of it I can get the general idea), and some even post yuri fanart. It's not really surprising to see this manhua made.

china's bl and gl community is very big and active. whether it's slash, original, fanfic, manhua, audio drama, cosplay etc etc if it exists there's a fandom for it. it's just that people who know chinese just go play on chinese sites and people who don't know chinese have no introduction into chinese fandom stuff

last edited at Feb 20, 2015 7:59PM

eternityras
Their Story discussion 16 Feb 19:59
joined Jan 31, 2015

I know that's not for me to say that but to me it feels out of place. The original 'pu tong' and a small note in a corner (or just the english word fo it) would have felt more... I don't know, in place x)

Don't mind me I'm too picky, everyone have their own insignificant detail that just don't feel right x)

nah, i was conflicted over that too, esp since tan jiu's already said her stuff's not japanese. thanks for the feedback, fixed :)

eternityras
Their Story discussion 16 Feb 16:45
joined Jan 31, 2015

The raw here : http://weibo.com/u/1300957955

And the english ones here : http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/110545263335/02-09-2014-update-from-tan-jiu-translated-by#

The translation is up to the raw and generally come less than a day after them

Edit : Just read the last strip, does Chinese people really goes "Doki Doki" too ? ._.

nah they say 'pu tong' (that's the original word used on the raw actually) but most english readers don't understand what 'pu tong' is so 'doki doki' was used instead.

eternityras
Their Story discussion 01 Feb 14:53
joined Jan 31, 2015

the whole tattletale thing was bc someone posted tan jiu's manhua to a site called 'this can only happen in japan' without any crediting to tan jiu and tan jiu was really unhappy about this and was like no don't do this i'm chinese. she drew the flag bc if ppl were going to take her stuff wo crediting back to her they'd at least get her nationality right

Huh, I thought Tan Jiu was a guy. At least, that's how he/she seems to be depicted in the Mosspaca Advertising Department strip.

their alter egos are male, tan jiu and old xian are female, moss is male

eternityras
Their Story discussion 31 Jan 18:01
joined Jan 31, 2015

the whole tattletale thing was bc someone posted tan jiu's manhua to a site called 'this can only happen in japan' without any crediting to tan jiu and tan jiu was really unhappy about this and was like no don't do this i'm chinese. she drew the flag bc if ppl were going to take her stuff wo crediting back to her they'd at least get her nationality right

last edited at Jan 31, 2015 8:06PM