Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Kyaaaah!!! This is it! Thank you for the translation, Halmoni! Very much appreciated >___<

Gaaaah finally they met again and damn was that a veeeeeery great chapter >_< I really love these two. Finally No-rae is starting to feel something. Like everyone else here, I bet No-rae is on confused stage...and she begins to ponder on these sudden surge of feelings then maybe unconsciously deny that she's starting to feel something for Seol-a or something like that hahaha

Can't wait for the next update!!!! >__<

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

Thanx for the translation, Halmoni~

At the end part where No-rae remembered what Ji-hwan said "Feelings are like that. But if you lie down and let them grow, one moment they'll suddenly push you out of nowhere. And once you've figured that out, it's already too late." while looking at Seol-a, that has to mean sumthin! No-rae's at the confuse stage now. I think xDD

No problem!

I think the last line ("And once you've figured that out, it's already too late") was meant to confirm that No-rae has feelings for Seol-a, and she just realized it herself.

KYAAA!!!!!!! YAAAAAAS!!!!! Fangirlin' mode!! While reading those txt above, my background music just changed suddenly to "It's gonna be love by Mandy Moore" LOL youtube got the right timing xDD
I hope you're right about that Halmoni crosses all fingers

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Thanks so much Halmoni, as always, for the translations!!!

Wait hold on....can someone explain if No-Rae was the one to figure out her feelings first (which I definitely didn't expect, but explains her behavior), why is it "already too late"?? Gods, but this chapter was freaking amazing.

On a new note, Seol-A looked like she was going to cry....is it because she didn't think No-Rae believed her, or....?

Seol-a definitely knew during their MT that she has these "frustrating" feelings for No-rae, but she never identified them as love, or anything romantic. And we can see in this chapter how easily she calls No-rae a "friend", so it's likely that Seol-a still naively believes romance is only possible between a guy and a girl, even though her actions (getting all giddy when No-rae calls) clearly contradict her words. No-rae on the other hand, I believe, has sort of identified her feelings as being "romantic". Unlike Seol-a, she's been in love before, so it's no surprise she figured it out before Seol-a. It's "already too late", because by the time No-rae realizes she might love Seol-a, her feelings are so invested in Seol-a already, that she can't stop loving her even if she wants to.

I think Seol-a probably looked like she was going to cry because she asked No-rae to promise that she would never leave her alone like that. And No-rae simply ditched her without considering Seol-a's side of the story or keeping their promise.

So, the source I use has the chapters scanlated up to 22 and raws up to 27 and I'm pretty sure that's like, the official source. Are you using external translations, like the pre edited versions or something?

Yes, I do the rough translations every Sunday/Monday when the new chapters are released. Look a couple pages back on this discussion to find out where you can find my translations and the raw chapters.

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 1:36PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Thanks so much Halmoni, as always, for the translations!!!

Wait hold on....can someone explain if No-Rae was the one to figure out her feelings first (which I definitely didn't expect, but explains her behavior), why is it "already too late"?? Gods, but this chapter was freaking amazing.

On a new note, Seol-A looked like she was going to cry....is it because she didn't think No-Rae believed her, or....?

Finally, I thought it was cute, because Seol-A told a white lie about the guy (if he was her classmate, he would have had her number right? It can't be that heavily guarded if that guy she met for two seconds ended up getting it (the same one who she ditched to go with No-Rae to the exhibition). If the latter is true, that might explain why Seol-A might want to cry is No-Rae didn't believe her, but then, why did she find the lie in the first place? I don't know, I think I'm missing something here...

I don't think she lied, the guy is supposed to be an middle school classmate she didn't see for a long time. It's totally understandable that they lost contact
Plus she seems to know him considering her reaction when he first talk to her

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

At the end part where No-rae remembered what Ji-hwan said

I meant to ask this in my previous post, but what chapter was that? When I read through the chapter the first time, I completely missed that that was a quote, and I still can't seem to find it.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yes, I do the rough translations every Sunday/Monday when the new chapters are released. Look a couple pages back on this discussion to find out where you can find my translations and the raw chapters.

Nice, thanks so much! Looks like I have some pretty good chapters waiting for me.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Chapter 27! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/27

Seol-A is really touchy with No-rae in this chapter~ O///O

Yesssss! YESSSSSS!
Oh my God, I'm crying right now.
Thkxxxx so much for translation.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

those last two frames... are SOOOO asking for a kiss...

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Seol-a definitely knew during their MT that she has these "frustrating" feelings for No-rae, but she never identified them as love, or anything romantic. And we can see in this chapter how easily she calls No-rae a "friend", so it's likely that Seol-a still naively believes romance is only possible between a guy and a girl, even though her actions (getting all giddy when No-rae calls) clearly contradict her words. No-rae on the other hand, I believe, has sort of identified her feelings as being "romantic". Unlike Seol-a, she's been in love before, so it's no surprise she figured it out before Seol-a. It's "already too late", because by the time No-rae realizes she might love Seol-a, her feelings are so invested in Seol-a already, that she can't stop loving her even if she wants to.

Okay, this is all brilliant and makes an amazing amount of sense.
I didn't consider the fact that No-Rae had already been in love. If you put it that way, then yes, you're definitely right; it makes sense that No-Rae was the one to realize it first.

I think I understand what you're saying about the last part... I can finally wrap my head around it. "It's already too late" basically because "it's already happened". Honestly, at this point, I'm starting to love Ssamba because the author obv. knows how to write a well-played rom-drama.

I think Seol-a probably looked like she was going to cry because she asked No-rae to promise that she would never leave her alone like that. And No-rae simply ditched her without considering Seol-a's side of the story or keeping their promise.

If this is true (which, you have me convinced of at this point), this is amazingly cute. Haha, thanks for explaining :))

I don't think she lied, the guy is supposed to be an middle school classmate she didn't see for a long time. It's totally understandable that they lost contact
Plus she seems to know him considering her reaction when he first talk to her

Yeah, you're right.... I was wondering about her reaction to him earlier....but the phone number thing threw me off. I suppose it is likely for her to have lost contact with him!

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 2:10PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thank you for the speedy trasnlation halmoni!!
Is it just me or was No-rae jealous when she saw Seol-a chatting with that other dude? If so, looks like somebody has finally realised her feelings xD. Now, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 1:50PM

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

This chapter was definitely full of sweet moments. I really enjoyed every moment since the call from No-rae and how Seol-a's mood lighten up, touchy-flirty skinship between them, No-rae got jealous and left, Seol-a's frantic chase to catch up No-rae, they're somewhat like lovers quarrel conversation, and finally No-rae's realization! Man, I can definitely read this chapter over and over and over and over again, and I won't even get tired of it hahaha

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Too bad the app comico isn't supported in my country so I can't see the raws uploaded there. I still have to wait for them to be uploaded on the Google Drive by Ms. Kim which I'm really grateful of

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Seola has understood very well what are her feelings and not just looks for physical contact with her. Calls easily her friend because she could not say any more easily in front of the mother and the other of the spa

A personal thing: I was straight before finding the woman of my life, and I had several guys before, and it was not easy to understand and accept them before for myself and no one could believe that in the end I were madly in love with a girl . So so I find it very realistic this kind of progression in the story, I hope ssamba not let us down.

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 2:11PM

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

Thank you for the speedy trasnlation halmoni!!
Is it just me or was No-rae jealous when she saw Seol-a chatting with that other dude? If so, looks like somebody has finally realised her feelings xD. Now, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

yHep! I think No-rae got really jealous she can't bear to watch it that's why she left xDD

joined Nov 30, 2011

Nice, thanks so much! Looks like I have some pretty good chapters waiting for me.

Indeed you do. I cannot wait to see 'em loaded up here as well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Indeed you do. I cannot wait to see 'em loaded up here as well.

Same. But I'm willing to wait for quality if need be.

joined Feb 22, 2015

Just made an account to comment here as well.

Latest chapter is really sweet, can't handle all the feels

Ssamba is really good at character interactions, it's crazy

Can't wait for the next chapter ;-;

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 2:43PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

anonymous (on page 30):

Fan art by Forbidden-Lover-Girl a.k.a. moonfrost13:

Fluttering Feelings

These two lovely ladies continue to make my heart flutter each week.
Honestly, I haven't created fan art in... a decade. lol. But I felt so inspired while following along with Seol-a and No-rae's blossoming love story that I pushed myself to learn the basics of photoshop in order to draw this artwork of them. ^^

They're from the ongoing manhwa/webtoon "Fluttering Feelings" (aka Exciting Feelings). I highly recommend reading it.

http://forbidden-lover-girl.deviantart.com/art/Fluttering-Feelings-519854748

http://moonfrost13.tumblr.com/post/113504035519/these-two-lovely-ladies-continue-to-make-my-heart

There is way too few fan art of FF out there, whether on DA, Pixiv, so on.
(By few, I mean practically none.)

Edit: This artist is in fact moonfrost13 who posts here! Added extra source link.

moonfrost13:

Oh, wow, I didn't expect to see my fan art here. Thank you for sharing it. It means a lot to me that it's being enjoyed by fellow FF fans. :) I normally search for fan art or read fan fics as a way of coping with the wait time between releases but, since I couldn't find any for FF, I decided to attempt making my own because I was desperate. haha.

No, thank you.

Hey, somebody's got to get the ball rolling. :P

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 12:45AM

joined Nov 2, 2014

OMG, Seol-a's face just before the quote at the end is way too cute

This manhwa is too good, I'm already addicted to it T_T

And thanks Halmoni for the translations !

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

I really want more. The past chapters didn't let me this feeling, now I will wait (un)patiently...

joined Apr 3, 2012

This yuri manwha is the best thing going right now. Just loved this chapter. Didn't see No-rae acknowledging her feelings fully first coming.

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 4:07PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

This yuri manwha is the best thing going right now. Just loved this chapter. Didn't see No-rae acknowledging her feelings fully first coming.

Spoilers mate, spoilers! Put == on both sides

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 3:36PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Spoilers mate, spoilers! Put == on both sides

Fixed it for them, good catch.

I wish people would realize not everyone is reading ahead or wants to. Literally everything about the current chapters is a spoiler.

joined Feb 22, 2015

@Everyone, every Sunday morning, just refresh the FF facebook page and DON'T bother going to this thread until you've finished reading the latest chapter.

Don't learn it the hard way. It's sad but sometimes it's unavoidable that some people will post spoilers because of how good FF is, haha. (Can't contain their excitement.)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

@Everyone, every Sunday morning, just refresh the FF facebook page and DON'T bother going to this thread until you've finished reading the latest chapter.

Don't learn it the hard way. It's sad but sometimes it's unavoidable that some people will post spoilers because of how good FF is, haha. (Can't contain their excitement.)

And those people will find their posts quickly become black bars here, since "spoilers" apply to anything not yet posted on Dynasty in this case.

To reply you must either login or sign up.