Forum › Posts by NhatBruin

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

chapter is out, impatiently waiting for halmoni D:

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

I think Nez mentioned a number of pages back that Halmoni is the only one allowed to post that up.

I honestly don't mind if people post my translation/comico link here faster than I do lol. I just don't want Korean raw downloads to be circulating around publicly (since it looks like a few people from Korea actually visit Dynasty lmao).

I just don't want anyone getting in trouble is all :)

Same! if you don't mind then I think it's ok

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

Chapter 31 translation by halmoni
LINK REMOVED - ONLY HALMORI PERMITTED TO POST THESE

You should let this work (to post it) to Halmoni..

last edited at Apr 19, 2015 9:52PM

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

I really want more. The past chapters didn't let me this feeling, now I will wait (un)patiently...

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

No-rae has the same shirt (?) that the girl who appears in the avatar of this user: joeybackpackz

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

It's nice to know that people are still sticking with FF, regardless of the het drama. We all know it's going to be No-rae and Seol-a together in the end, right? :)

Oh please, it's all I want.
I follow this manwha because I love the drama but now I really love this couple.

Now, about this chapter.
I hope everything goes well from now, I think we needed this. If something happens, it can't be from nothingness.
Keep the faith and endure the pain orz.

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 9:56AM

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

I was confused too with the 'It doesn't matter'. (I posted on /u/ too) I didn't see that way of Seol-a thinking that it doesn't matter because it doesn't change anything between them but my thoughts went to the situation where she gave up.

When you don't manage the english properly, it's even harder for you to understand this sort of situations lol.

@Halmoni: Maybe it isn't but you're the one who bring the dialogue translated, we give the thanks to you but, you know, this is a team work ;). You're who represents the team behind the translation and edit of the raws.

A big thank you :)!

last edited at Feb 16, 2015 11:48AM

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

according to the google translated comments on comico, Seol-a is jealous big time of No Rae's friend Hee-jin
would be so nice to get a translation soon.

here is the rough translation :)
LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

I can't understand the last part. I mean, who is the model, who is pretty, is she looking someone else there?

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:37PM

NhatBruin
Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

Just 6 chapters? wow. I kinda like long stories

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

MAS QUE HOMOSSEXUALISMO É ESSE? JÁ TA DE MÃOS DADAS, SEM ANTES PAGAR UMA BEBIDA?

Wut?

I can barely understand what is he saying. It's portuguese. I think that he is trying to say this:

What kind of relationship is this? they gave hands each other without paying any drink before?

So, he/she want to tell us that he/she thinks that they should go out and drink something before give hands each other because it is kind of a fast development. We all know this is a very, very slow development of relationship but it is very subjective.

I don't know if I expressed in the right way my english, is not my mother language.

You guys are sure that there are already 22 chapters? I want to see those 3 chapters left. I can't wait until next monday, I'm gonna die.

This is the first lesbian story that caught me this bad.

Skinship between girls (and between guys) is very common in Korea. Holding hands, linking arms, hugging, etc., are all considered to be normal between platonic friends.

The most recent chapter is chapter 19 (not 22). Chapter 20 will be out next Monday.

It's great seeing all the positive reactions and support towards Fluttering Feelings! :D

Yeah I know. I mean, in my country we are very close between friends just like you described, I was trying to translate what he tried to say haha.

Thank you, I was reading the whole thread before and someone said about those 22 chapters. I'll wait until the next monday.

Thank you, thank you ^^

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

MAS QUE HOMOSSEXUALISMO É ESSE? JÁ TA DE MÃOS DADAS, SEM ANTES PAGAR UMA BEBIDA?

Wut?

I can barely understand what is he saying. It's portuguese. I think that he is trying to say this:

What kind of relationship is this? they gave hands each other without paying any drink before?

So, he/she want to tell us that he/she thinks that they should go out and drink something before give hands each other because it is kind of a fast development. We all know this is a very, very slow development of relationship but it is very subjective.

I don't know if I expressed in the right way my english, is not my mother language.

You guys are sure that there are already 22 chapters? I want to see those 3 chapters left. I can't wait until next monday, I'm gonna die.

This is the first lesbian story that caught me this bad.

last edited at Jan 21, 2015 12:12AM