Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Where can i find the translation for other chapter?

Seek and /u/ will find.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

The previous love story of No-rae must have really hurt. Hye-kyung had told that she have a "hot, steamy romance", Now Norae says that she had "an exceptionally strong feeling". I'm curious to know what happened, maybe sooner or later there will be a flashback. Or if her ex-boyfriend will return we understand something ... Anyway Have you noticed that stern look have No are when Ji-hwan had told her that he was sure of being able to fall in love with him? The same stern look she had when Seola leaned behind her back asking to stay a little longer.

2014-02-10_233348
joined Feb 26, 2013

Wanted to post here again to thank halmoni for the translations! :)
I'm actually very happy with how No-rae dealt with this... She was respectful of his feelings but also was very graceful in her rejection. Interested to see whether Ji-hwan actually tells Seol-a about how he was rejected by No-rae or to leave it to her imagination (which would be pretty cruel given how they interact with each other), but maybe we'll see Seol-a being cautious about what she wants to do with her feelings for No-rae? :D

joined Feb 17, 2015

Really appreciate what you've done Halmoni.thanks.

What happened in Jihwan rejection will make Seola more aware about No Rae's friend words "its easy to get close to approach her since she has no outer wall, but its hard to get any closer than that". Seola wont make the same mistake like Jihwan, she will make a different approach to Norae. Getting excited about what will happened next.

last edited at Mar 2, 2015 7:10PM

joined Mar 3, 2015

I'm pretty sure that Seol ah and norae are not going to end up together... anyways I'm really liking this!
I know I'm gonna suffer with the end of this comic but I can't stop reading it ... it's really beautiful... T - T ... i hope ssamba isn't playing with my feelings... hahahaha

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

What makes you say that they won't end up together?

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Yeah....I was under the impression that they definitely would. Especially considering all of ssamba's fan art.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I also think they will end up together, that's the feeling I'm getting from this comic. Or well I hope so lol. I finally could read chapter 23, 24 & 25
I'm so glad Norae rejected him that way, I like her even more. Ji-Hwan ego is really... lol he was so sure his words would make her fall for him right there, right? But imo he will keep trying and trying. No-rae seemed kind of confused, weird at the end though. I loved ch 23 btw, there's a lot of tension between Seol-A and No-rae, and it's really obvious Seol-A is falling for her, I'm still not sure if she knows it... I think she suspects it or something

Anywayyy love it, thanks halmoni for the translations! I love this story

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

People seems to be happy with the rejection but I feel a little uneasy. Her words after, "what am I saying," makes me think she feels something for him but was just scared of a relationship and was just making excuses. This makes me uncertain of the future and I don't think it's smooth sailing for No-rae x Seol-a just yet.
I tried to trim the black text so it wouldn't look like a big black box.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

People seems to be happy with the rejection but I feel a little uneasy. Her words after, "what am I saying," makes me think she feels something for him but was just scared of a relationship and was just making excuses. This makes me uncertain of the future and I don't think it's smooth sailing for No-rae x Seol-a just yet.

Already doubting?? I interpreted it as her thinking she went all deep and philosophical-like and was just embarrassed at what she said. Sort of like, "I can't believe I said something so cliched!!" And of course it's not going to be smooth sailing just yet. If it were it'd be over already like an Otsu Hiyori one shot.

last edited at Mar 4, 2015 9:56AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Already doubting?? I interpreted it as her thinking she went all deep and philosophical-like and was just embarrassed at what she said. Sort of like, "I can't believe I said something so cliched!!" And of course it's not going to be smooth sailing just yet. If it were it'd be over already like an Otsu Hiyori one shot.

???
Half of Otsu hiyori's one shot end without the main girl ending with the one she has in mind yet or never will >.> or just not clearly having a girl in mind...

last edited at Mar 4, 2015 9:56AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

this is why I avoid these parts of the forum. I will wait for the series to be finished before I read it...

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

Thank you so much Halmoni for translating the texts :)
Hope you won't get bored or tired or dropped off this series!

joined Jan 5, 2015

The previous love story of No-rae must have really hurt. Hye-kyung had told that she have a "hot, steamy romance", Now Norae says that she had "an exceptionally strong feeling". I'm curious to know what happened, maybe sooner or later there will be a flashback. Or if her ex-boyfriend will return we understand something ... Anyway Have you noticed that stern look have No are when Ji-hwan had told her that he was sure of being able to fall in love with him? The same stern look she had when Seola leaned behind her back asking to stay a little longer.

Stern look? Nah... With seola, it's more pitying look whereas with ji-hwan, its putting up her inner walls with spikes and knives. Ready to defend it if he tries to come close. Lol

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Yet I still find now mysterious chap 17.

Ji-hwan conversation with the professor...And Ji-hwan conversation on the sea wit no-rae "The perfect timing to make a mistake"

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 6:41AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

@otakuJin, I agree with you that no-rae was defended by ji-hwan,
when he took her hand and he looked at her in the eyes I have not read one loving look, but one look somewhat challenging. He is loving when you see the flashback of No rae and compares her to a butterfly, but while he takes her hand I do not know I am not convinced

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

This is the interpretation I was going for while translating. No-rae was embarrassed by all the cringey stuff she was saying to Ji-hwan lol (like about promises and love vs. like)

As long as there are people who want to read FF, I'll continue translating.

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 10:48PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

Halmoni --> XOxoxOXOXOXOX.... just want to let you know that you are very much appreciated for the work you've done. Every Monday is now something I look forward to.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

???
Half of Otsu hiyori's one shot end without the main girl ending with the one she has in mind yet or never will >.> or just not clearly having a girl in mind...

Argh!! Shhhhh!!! Don't let people know about this! (I like her stories the most so that may have been an overly biased post) -_-

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

???

Argh!! Shhhhh!!! Don't let people know about this! (I like her stories the most so that may have been an overly biased post) -_-

x)
Well, I get what you're thinking, her work are always light-hearted and almost never end in a bad tone so it can give that impression

joined Jan 5, 2015

sorry halmoni, I've already deleted it.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

As long as there are people who want to read FF, I'll continue translating.

In my post I was mainly trying to play devil's advocate, I am usually wrong in my interpretations but it's fun to take the other side of things :P

And well, to me, FF is the best manwha I have ever read. Granted, I haven't read as much as I have manga, but it's still better than most manga I have read as well. I will likely never want to stop reading it and for someone to stop translating it would be a real tragedy. So, thank you for translating it, you and everyone else who is a part of it are awesome, the author included of course! You have likely heard that a lot but it's true!

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Damn, where did you guys find the raws?? Link pls

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

nvm, found it

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Damn, where did you guys find the raws?? Link pls

I was going to say the meat section but you went and ruined the joke before I even got to it :'(

To reply you must either login or sign up.