Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Feb 22, 2015

Coz of good mods o/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

NEZ NOTE

It's been suggested that splitting the "current releases" discussion off into a spoiler thread, much the way I did for the Yuri Kuma anime a little ways back. I'm not sure if it's the right thing though, So that's where you wonderful folks come in.

Let me know which you'd prefer at this straw poll whether you think a separate thread is a good idea or not. I'll keep an eye on it for a couple of days, and act accordingly.

Edit Pekoe tells me that it's possilble to make this the spoiler thread, and create a new thread attached to the actual series. That might play a part in your decision.

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 5:44PM

joined Feb 22, 2015

Is there an option to make this the spoiler thread? (For the straw poll)

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Edit Pekoe tells me that it's possilble to make this the spoiler thread, and create a new thread attached to the actual series. That might play a part in your decision.

I think I'd like it better if you created a new spoiler thread (instead of a new topic thread)...that way we can just start from the onset of nothing blacked out.

btw, kind of random (and completely not relevant), but I've always liked how you start your important posts with a "Nez Note".

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 6:01PM

joined Feb 22, 2015

I think I'd like it better if you created a new spoiler thread (instead of a new topic thread)...that way we can just start from the onset of nothing blacked out.

On second thought, that sounds great. I'll change my vote.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

On second thought, that sounds great. I'll change my vote.

Haha yes, join the dark sidee

Bilde%20tatt%2015.03.15%20kl.%2023.30%20%232
joined Mar 15, 2015

This might beat Pieta... Can anyone give me a link to where I can read ch.23-24-25-26? <3
Yes, yes I am new to this.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This might beat Pieta... Can anyone give me a link to where I can read ch.23-24-25-26? <3

Actually no they can't, by the translator's request. You might be able to find more information at /u/ though.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Actually no they can't, by the translator's request. You might be able to find more information at /u/ though.

Ahh sorry. Thought it was possible to buy somewhere... But thanks.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Just browse a couple pages back in this discussion, and you'll see directions on how to locate my rough translations. I believe I already mentioned this before, but if you need access to those raw chapters, look for the FF google drive link on page 7 or so of this thread.

You can also use points to read older chapters on the comico website, but it might be a little difficult creating an account if you can't read Korean.

last edited at Mar 15, 2015 7:49PM

joined Mar 15, 2015

Just browse a couple pages back in this discussion, and you'll see directions on how to locate my rough translations. I believe I already mentioned this before, but if you need access to those raw chapters, look for the FF google drive link on page 7 or so of this thread.

You can also use points to read older chapters on the comico website, but it might be a little difficult creating an account if you can't read Korean.

Thank you, so much. I haven't been following the discussion so...thanks. RAW is just fine though.

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:
No, thank you.

Hey, somebody's got to get the ball rolling. :P

You're very welcome. Hopefully, more artists will eventually join in with creating fan art for FF. Seol-a and No-rae deserve to have their faces all over the internet. lol.

@halmoni, thank you so much for the translation!

This has got to be my absolute favorite chapter thus far.
No-rae put the pieces together and realized what her feelings are! I'm happy that she figured it out first. Since her heart is the heavily guarded one, I think it was necessary for her to acknowledge what she's feeling on her own terms. That alone is a big step for her. I also love how her lips parted in that second to last panel. I can just imagine her thinking something along the lines of, 'Oh god, I'm in love...' Which is followed by the ending text: "And once you've figured that out, it's already too late." XP

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I totally loved this chapter!
Finally No-rae realized her feelings for Seol-A, I'm not sure if she fully knows she is in love but I guess she obviously knows she has romantic feelings for Seol-A. She couldn't deal with her feels when she saw her talking and smiling with that guy. sfsdfsds and Seol-A now seems to be the naive one about her feelings haha, I agree with others, she doesn't know what her feelings are because she has never been in love and she wouldn't expect to fall in love with a girl. I loved how she was all giddy when No-rae called her and how she grabbed her hand to touch her own face. Can't wait to see what's going to happen and I'm so happy I'll only need to wait for a week.

So many feels, I re-read this chapter and I think I'll do it again

joined Feb 17, 2015

The words that norae's friend said, " it hard to break the inner wall" is that all a lie? Why norae feel jealous now ? Its like norae wasnt that hard to fall for someone and seola did not really done some effort that can make norae falling in love with her. Can somebody explain this

joined Nov 30, 2011

I like the idea of this being the spoiler/read-ahead thread and the new one attached to the Dynasty uploads. Makes sense since most of the convos in this thread are already so far ahead of the Dynasty uploads and hidden by spoilers.

@ nitro Well.... No-Rae's friend is not lying in saying that her inner wall is hard to crack. However, that does not correlate to her own feelings. If anything, No-Rae might retreat even further into herself since she just realized she might be romantically inclined towards Seol-A. And, as someone unaccustomed to South Korea's views on homosexuality, we do not know how she'll react based on her past romantic history and the fact Seol-A is a woman. So, just because she realized her feelings does not mean she'll follow up on them. If anything, I think she might shut them in and make it much harder for Seol-A to approach that inner wall just like how she closed the door on Ji-hwan. But we shall see.

joined Jan 6, 2015

The words that norae's friend said, " it hard to break the inner wall" is that all a lie? Why norae feel jealous now ? Its like norae wasnt that hard to fall for someone and seola did not really done some effort that can make norae falling in love with her. Can somebody explain this

I don't think norae easily fell for seola. In the beginning we can see that seola's overwhelming reputation and appearance did draw some of norae's attention, but I think what ultimately got her was seeing a side of seola that others have not seen; especially at times of vulnerability.

Seola is supposedly this campus idol with a perfect life. The whole package deal, beauty and brains yada yada. However norae sees first hand that it is not always sunshine and rainbows despite seola's reputation. She sees seola get almost choked to death and she over heard the negative gossip that seola had to deal with for years from jealous girls, but seola acts as the bigger person and withstands it all. And that scene in the stall was plain heartbreaking :(

I don't think seola broke norae's inner wall, but i do think seola unknowingly let norae into hers. Maybe that's all she needed to get the "flutters." Lolol

Also, it's been 27 chapters. I'd say that is plenty time to form connections.
....and sorry for the wall of spoilers

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

^in addition to what Random Reader said, breaking someone's wall is not so much of doing something with "an effort" whatever you mean by that. Seol-a just being herself, No-rae saw/sees all through that. In contrast to Seol-a's "popular persona" and rumors about her, she's actually very much naive in a cute, adorable, refreshing way. And somehow in real life, that's how it really works. You just spend time and do things together, nothing seemingly out of ordinary. But just like what the last line of the latest chapter said, bam! That person has already morphed your wall into something else called love.

joined Mar 23, 2013

^in addition to what Random Reader said, breaking someone's wall is not so much of doing something with "an effort" whatever you mean by that. Seol-a just being herself, No-rae saw/sees all through that. In contrast to Seol-a's "popular persona" and rumors about her, she's actually very much naive in a cute, adorable, refreshing way. And somehow in real life, that's how it really works. You just spend time and do things together, nothing seemingly out of ordinary. But just like what the last line of the latest chapter said, bam! That person has already morphed your wall into something else called love.

So very true, she has maintain that image to protect herself from others. Before No-rae there wasn't really a lot of people that broke her wall. That childhood friend guy is one, the first time she talks with him in ch 5 or 6 you can see that she acts and speaks without much filter. She yells, blushes, frowns etc... This is why I was happy to see him introduced a while back, to show that she had at least one peer she can talk to honestly.

Seol-a is very alone, I'd wager that even her boyfriend(s) never broke that wall. She might of opened her legs but never her heart. It sounds a bit crass but she isn't the first or last person to do that.

last edited at Mar 16, 2015 10:26AM

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

Oh my, I can smell drama from here...

It's almost like a climax of the story, I think. No-rae getting jealous over Seol-a and her guy friend is so intense, it's not often that we can see that kind of serious expression on her face, but it's really nice, we can see how complex her character is, No-rae is not just all smiles and laughs but she has seriously overwhelming emotions too. But I have to say, the scene with No-rae's hand on Seol-a's face/neck is the best ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) The yuri goddess finally appears in front of them!!!

last edited at Mar 16, 2015 12:11PM

joined Mar 9, 2015

Is it me or is the last frame in ch27 open to interpretation? My interpretation of said frame is that no-Rae leans in to kiss seol-a <3

joined Jan 31, 2015

Random pro-tip

Given how most of the pages of this thread is now covered with black bars, this tip might prove useful to some, especially those of us who are following the latest chapters.

If you want to get rid of all the black highlighting for the spoilers (the black bars), you can use the following bit of JavaScript.

In Chrome, Firefox or IE, press F12 (Command Option I on OS X) to open the Developer Tools, then go to the Console tab, then paste the following line of code and hit Enter.

$('.spoilers').removeClass('spoilers').css('background','lightgray');

What it does:

• finds all the elements on the page that has the "spoilers" CSS class
  • removes the "spoilers" CSS class, hence removing the black highlighting
  • adds light gray highlighting so that you can know what was marked as spoilers

If you don't even want the light gray highlighting, use this:

$('.spoilers').removeClass('spoilers');

By the way, you don't have to keep copying this text. You only need to manually paste it into the Console once; afterwards, you can press the Up Arrow key in the Console to bring up previously entered commands.

Hope this proves useful.

(Come to think of it, it'd be nice if this forum had such a button. "Show all spoilers" or something.)

last edited at Mar 21, 2015 8:56PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Or you can wait until tomorrow, since the poll results are (very) consistently pointing at a separate thread for the spoiler talk.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Omg its finally happening. Ive been rereading chapter 27 hundreds of times. The emotions were so real. 6 more days to wait. Time please fly faster

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Is it me or is the last frame in ch27 open to interpretation? My interpretation of said frame is that no-Rae leans in to kiss seol-a <3

Ha! Optimist. Just more talk I guess, but hopefully they can no longer avoid the real topic.. And then kiss

Or you can wait until tomorrow, since the poll results are (very) consistently pointing at a separate thread for the spoiler talk.

I'm going to miss all those nice black bars; like reading something secret :)

last edited at Mar 17, 2015 7:08PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I fell in love with Seola. She's very smooth and easy to read. I love how she easily and consistently gets brightened up by every interaction with Norae.

Like in chapter 18, she said MT wasnt fun and she felt shitty (obviously from watching Norae having fun with other people besides her). But then the next day she could say she's in love with everything around her just after a short time with Norae alone. Then in chapter 20, she's obviously already tired after hanging out with her friends but couldnt let go a chance to hang out with Norae. And that surprisingly didnt tire her more, but pump more adrenaline through her instead lol.

And finally in this chapter, everyone noticed her subtle gloomy mood at the spa (probably from thinking about the possibility of Jihwan and Norae), but then just a phone call with Norae completely reversed her mood and even got her to excitedly go to the hair salon. If thats not cute, I dont know what is lol. She's so in love and genuine when it comes to Norae. Gaaa! And I'm in love with Seola lol

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 10:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.