Forum › Kimochi no Katachi discussion

joined Apr 13, 2012

this is a really good example of a yuri series that deserves to be in the "featured" section on Dynasty's front page... just saying

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

this is a really good example of a yuri series that deserves to be in the "featured" section on Dynasty's front page... just saying

Definitely agree :) For any who pick this up start with chapter 2, then read chapter 1 last. Will make lots more sense that way. This is in my faves, absolutely love it. Adorable likable characters.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wow, really simple story, simple characters (yet very likeable), simple art (in a good way), and only 2 comments (now 3).

But this is fantastic, feels like a classic to me. Deserves waaaaaay more attention.

last edited at Oct 19, 2013 2:10AM

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

Wow the whole lizard self image she had really hits close to home for me...

gayfordiannaagron
Untitled
joined Jan 30, 2014

This was really cute. And it reminded me of when I was in high school going through these things

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I liked Kano more before she cut her hair :/ She was acting more cute or something, or maybe it's 'cause i expected Kano's hair to be more involved, it was cute when she was blushing because Satsuki touched her hair :)
But it's fine either way. Too bad they didn't show more kissing scenes or hugging etc. ^^'

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

THIS, this is great

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Just rereading this old gem. You know, "couple's discount is limited to couples consisting of a man and woman" is pretty offense if you think about it.

Eh its japan they do that shit sometimes, its the only thing america has over them

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

Wow the whole lizard self image she had really hits close to home for me...

yeah that also resonated with me, kind of that internal struggle thing that I think we call all relate to

and like others have said, chapter 1 should be last!! but I still liked it! :)

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Really cute <3

joined May 3, 2014

oh :3 nice :/ .....i wanna more story like this....no't the NFSW things...

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Oh my it's been long time sins I read story with out nfsm and this manga is great Loving this

last edited at Jul 25, 2014 1:34PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

the "lizard" tag had me intrigued lol...
but I had to stop and say how sweet part 2 is ^_^ <3

ok on to the next one ;)

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

What's nfsw? XD... Anyway, this story is so lovely ♥

I think you mean nsfw ... Not Safe For Work. In other words, dirty scenes lol

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Great short story pretty enjoyable I kinda want one more page of them being lovey-dovey!

As for ch1 its fine like that I see it as a preview to get the reader hooked up.

joined Sep 12, 2014

This story kind of hurts in a personal way for me
I remember feeling like this

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

Such a cute and simple story, enjoyable read. Was that the ending though? No afterword or cute little komas at the end.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Such a cute and simple story, enjoyable read. Was that the ending though? No afterword or cute little komas at the end.

If you pay attention to the order everything is in, the first part of the story (the 4koma styled stuff) actually happens last chronologically.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

page one i dare a shop do that... does that make me an evil person? really does it?

last edited at Aug 30, 2015 3:20PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I never knew what to expect because I couldn't make anything of the lizard tag and there was no further description, but after reading it it feels like I've found a hidden gem.

Starting with chapter 1, I was surprised when the plot started to become more serious but I don't think that was detrimental to my enjoyment of the story.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Such a lovely story...
I'm wondering if I haven't already read this a long time ago though...bad memory >.<

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I think I might have read the first chapter back when Wings of Yuri released it, too. Felt like deja vu.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

loved this little gem. I also loved the fact that there's a friend that actually ships them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

loved this little gem. I also loved the fact that there's a friend that actually ships them.

You know, that's something that's way too rare in yuri. Supportive friends and family. You see it once in a while, like here, Darling Darling, Kase-san, and a handful of others, but not often enough.

New%20canvas
joined Apr 7, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimochi_no_katachi_kana_part_2#10

The similar thing happened to my friend and I, we were going out to buy some manga (we're both girls, both likes to read yuri mangas :v ) then she found one with a cover that seems to be yuri... So we bought our own then went to a convenient store. While I was minding my own business my friend suddenly screams... The manga she bought turns out to be yaoi xD

I was laughing my ass off while she's screaming 'cause I knew it was yaoi but I didn't tell her :v

last edited at May 31, 2016 2:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.