Forum › Stretch discussion

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Bad news, Stretch is going to take a break until March 26, but there is something good with this, you can give by confirmed that the third volume will be published in late March or early April, as this same situation happened with the second volume.

joined Oct 29, 2014

what's with this messed up release plan?

last edited at Feb 26, 2015 10:22PM

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

what's with this messed up release plan?

Well, Stretch volumes tend to have a lot of extra material, so creating all that extra material should take a good amount of time. In addition, we have been lately victims of a mixture of bad circumstances, first vacation at last year, after waiting three weeks for the 32B and now this, but I imagine after it is published the third volume all will return to the normal. Also, Shou must have these freedoms, if we want the story unfold as good as before, so the wait in the end it will be worth it.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ what kind of extra material are there ? I may be interested in buying it if there are more than the chapter we already got here in Japanese

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

^ what kind of extra material are there ? I may be interested in buying it if there are more than the chapter we already got here in Japanese

I have not bought the volumes, but I have the intention of doing so. The reviews that have made Akiba Blog imply that there is a good amount of extras or at least we have more material than published online, so I would say that it is so worth the buy.

If you want you can take a look for yourself:

Volume 1 Review by Akiba Blog

Volume 2 Review by Akiba Blog

I recommend you open how many links you find on these reviews, as many include images or links to other reviews.

Unfortunately the picture below is an exclusive bonus of Comic ZIN shops that came with the first volume.

Stretch Volume 1 Comic ZIP Bonus

And the exclusive bonus of Comic ZIN shops that came with the second volume

Stretch Volume 2 Comic ZIP Bonus

last edited at Feb 27, 2015 9:37PM

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

I want to believe that Ran is intentionally flashing Keiko here:
http://2014feb.image.akibablog.net/images/29/stretch/103.jpg

... and somehow ends up here:
http://2014feb.image.akibablog.net/images/29/stretch/112.html

joined Mar 25, 2013

I want to believe that Ran is intentionally flashing Keiko here:
http://2014feb.image.akibablog.net/images/29/stretch/103.jpg

... and somehow ends up here:
http://2014feb.image.akibablog.net/images/29/stretch/112.html

No matter how you look at it it's not intentional.

Though this one most likely is. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch23#5 And it seems she wore those ones especially for that

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Volume two ends with chapter 22.5, so what we got here is more than what you get in the book (I think the rest will be included in volume 3), but there are some extra materials not included in the online release,a full colour extra chapter in the beginning of volume two, and some notes at the end of each chapter.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 5:03PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Volume two ends with chapter 22.5, so what we got here is more than what you get in the book (I think the rest will be included in volume 3), but there are some extra materials not included in the online release,a full colour extra chapter in the beginning of volume two, and some notes at the end of each chapter.

Now if only someone were to scanlate those extra stuff and put them here xD

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

I thought that there will be a update today (raw) but now the next release date is 26/3 TT____TT I've waited for too longggg

Lg1wyutq
joined Mar 5, 2015

And since I finally got around to it: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fl70mgsa626b4y0,j4lo2rizzokh1cb,i5d73bud2cukr0i/shared
Includes the unseen color chapter from the second volume, along with all the extras. I'd love to see this stuff get translated, so if you want, have at it!

Images(2)
joined Jan 10, 2015

Like it,it's. Simple

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Jnko, you're the real MVP

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Jnko, you freakin' rock.

Egad, still 16 more days until the release date. orz

joined Mar 25, 2013

And since I finally got around to it: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fl70mgsa626b4y0,j4lo2rizzokh1cb,i5d73bud2cukr0i/shared
Includes the unseen color chapter from the second volume, along with all the extras. I'd love to see this stuff get translated, so if you want, have at it!

It'd be a good idea to message the translator and see if he'll be up for it. There will probably be a third volume out soon, if you're getting it will you be uploading the extras and colored pages from it?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It'd be a good idea to message the translator and see if he'll be up for it. There will probably be a third volume out soon, if you're getting it will you be uploading the extras and colored pages from it?

We've got the first volume colored pages translated so I wouldn't worry about these

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

jnko, you're my new hero, and I had wanted to see this material and besides that quality of your scans is very good, which is something I appreciate. I have written in the blog of the translator about the new scans, we only need to wait for their response.

Lg1wyutq
joined Mar 5, 2015

jnko, you're my new hero, and I had wanted to see this material and besides that quality of your scans is very good, which is something I appreciate. I have written in the blog of the translator about the new scans, we only need to wait for their response.

Thanks! Though I'm still not too confident about the quality—I didn't have the heart to debind it. Hopefully the translator feels up to it.

Yeah, I'll be buying the third volume as soon as I'm able, so I'll be sure to post when I upload it.

joined Mar 25, 2013

We've got the first volume colored pages translated so I wouldn't worry about these

I know, but the extra pages for each chapter aren't translated for volume 1. From the volume 2 nothing extra has been translated, either colored pages nor the extra pages after the chapters.

Thanks! Though I'm still not too confident about the quality—I didn't have the heart to debind it. Hopefully the translator feels up to it.

If you didn't say that I wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't unbinded. Either you have a really good scanner or you tried really hard to scan it xD Nevertheless the quality is superb for this kind of scan. You have no idea what I've seen when it was scanned without debinding.

last edited at Mar 11, 2015 6:25AM

Avinyan
joined Mar 1, 2015

Oh, I'm loving this manga~ Somehow it was able to defeat my trauma to stretches, too! >3<.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Good news.

Volume 3 has appeared on Amazon, its release date is May 12, 2015 and will have 136 pages. By the way, Jnko, you can already pre-order, xd.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

How is it that a loli hentai artist has crafted two of the greatest pieces of art humanity has ever known?

last edited at Mar 22, 2015 12:49PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Beeecause he can?? O_o

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

How is it that a loli hentai artist has crafted two of the greatest pieces of art humanity has ever known?

I'm pretty sure that many, hundred, million of artists/drawers/mangakas can draw lolis and some of them can make hentai out of it and yet do anything else... Don't let that define him.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm pretty sure that many, hundred, million of artists/drawers/mangakas can draw lolis and some of them can make hentai out of it and yet do anything else... Don't let that define him.

Did my comment come of as an insult? I didn't mean that, I'm sorry. Prism and Stretch are just so good, it's weird thinking the guy who wrote them writes loli hentai. It's not a bad thing, it's just weird to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.