Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Heartbreaking news for Love live fans as one of the talents steps out for health reasons https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-11-01/tomori-kusunoki-steps-down-from-love-live-nijigasaki-high-school-idol-club-role-due-to-health/.191456 I consider her one of the pillars of the group so it's really sad, I'm glad she managed to enjoy her role a lot, including 2 whole anime seasons

Just saw this today. Original prez will be missed.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah, happy holidays to everyone!
Goodness, I've been doing nothing but sleep lately. I need to catch up on some anime at least.

joined Aug 11, 2019

Happy new year everyone.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019

I need some help finding an image/comic lol. A blob man (is maybe called something along with Bob from Wisconsin or Ohio?) in a top hat is standing beside a demon woman in a bridal gown, and she's carrying flowers. I think there was a larger comic around them, but I have no clue what it's called

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well I'm almost done with the platinum trophy in Crystar just in time to get started with FE Engage or Neptunia Sisters vs Sisters when I get them on Tuesday. I'm also working on Fire Emblem Heroes and Fate/Grand Order as well.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Looks like you can hook up toothpaste mc with anyone regardless of gender in FE Engage. It's a fun game too.

I forgot a new Nep game was coming out. It's about time they brought back the little sisters.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

It seems Ivy and Yunaka are some of the more popular yuri ships with Alear given they have more fanart. As for fanfics Chloe/Céline (Knight and Princess) is also a popular yuri ship.

As for me I'm going with Veyle since yuri incest is one of my favorites.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Looks like you can hook up toothpaste mc with anyone regardless of gender in FE Engage.

Which is honestly kind of annoying because there are characters who are implied to be gay or lesbian, but because they'll date Alear regardless of gender, it's bi erasure if you say they're gay or lesbian.
Yes, I'm still salty about Dorothea.

Also the first thing I'm gonna do with Engage once I finish it is mod it to swap Louis and Chloé's shipper temperanents because what the hell

joined May 28, 2016

Maho from the newest Neptunia game is almost certainly a lesbian. A lot of her lines are her hitting on Nepgear, Uni, or Anri (a new character).

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

ATTN: Mia from Me-A Scans
This post is to inform you that I have been made aware of your status as a fellow SSS-Class Suicide Hunter GL truther.
I propose we form a support group for all those coping with the grief from knowing we will never see the story in its true form (Gongja but f-f-female).
This would surely prevent many deaths.
Please fire a blank into the sky at the peak of Mt. Rushmore to begin correspondence. Thank you.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So in HI3, new Kiana and Mei are so fucking gay they buff each other with their skills. And a lot more gay shit. I know we're not getting a happy ending but this is good too.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Now if that ain't a mood and a half.

Though I will say, 2023 (so far) has been much much kinder. 2022 was all about inflicting trauma and now 2023 is about feeling the effects of it and (hopefully) healing from it.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I'm finished with the newest Neptunia game. Not sure what I'll work on next.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I'm working on Nights of Azure 2. Just need to get to level 50 so I can finish the game.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I thought last semester was bad...this is worse. Only one class I care about but the professor is busy with other stuff, so we get less class time. A crappy professor in another class, a fairy boring filler class that's 2x as long as the regular ones.

Worse of all, they took our heating in the middle of a winter storm because "it's obviously spring" already duh.

I'll probably finish Samurai maiden today before break ends.

joined Jan 22, 2023

guys i have a question, why did they stop uploading pictures of attack on titan? the most recent one is a crossover of love live and AOT. yet that was in 2022, but other than that most of them are from years ago or even a decade. id like to see more pictures, yet they stopped uploading them on dynasty. does anyone have an idea as of why?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Probably lack of interest. Try using the upload request button if you want to see some.

Worse of all, they took our heating in the middle of a winter storm because "it's obviously spring" already duh.

Update: it's back! Woohoo!

I'll probably finish Samurai maiden today before break ends.

Finished it. Kisses in the story and the side missions, good shit! Unapologetic yuri harem.
The problem the game still has is some bad boss design decisions, even those have been patched a bit.
Since you need to get bond levels for skills, you're encouraged to get them to actually have a complete kit for battles.
There's 1 piece of censorship which I actually had to look up to see what people were talking about. It's photo mode on the pause menu. It just darkens upskirts, super minor and easily patchable if you actually care. The localization got fixed, thank Madoka! because it was a bit painful.

The ending was spelled out for you at since the start but it still made me sad, while it is yuri, Tsumugi does go back to her time alone. I hope they make a story update/dlc later. Not using spoiler tags because it's a bit of a warning.

Yuri: Valkyrie Drive gameplay kisses aside, Iyo got two kisses and a full romantic confession. Hagane got a huge crush and sneaks a kiss in. Komimi got a just a prank kiss. Tsumugi herself is so horny sometimes! My favorite scene is when she's supposed to be helping Iyo with her kimono, but she was to distracted because her brain was telling her to grab the boobs lmao. The DT transformations are similar to VD, they kiss to power up...at least they kiss after you unlock those, they just flirt before max level. You can look these up on YT of you don't feel like buying this.

Thanks for reading this short review.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I just got the Platinum trophy in Nights of Azure 2 after putting it down in 2018. Trails of Azure is coming in tomorrow so that may be the next gaming goal for me. Either that or work on one the Atelier games that I have yet to finish?

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Trails to Azure got delayed shipping til Monday so I've decided to work on Death End Re;Quest 2 instead.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I saw a tomboy confessing to her childhood friend today, they were so adorb.
teenagers, Late middle school probably, first year high school at the absolute most.
They where in a little discreet corner partially hidden by shrubs and bushes on a road that was pretty much deserted at this time of the day. I did'nt mean to spy but i happened to pass above them at this moment.
She was talking about how they knew each other for a while and how much their relationship meant to her, Clearly struggling to spit it out. Then she finally said it, clearly on the verge of running away in panic.
the other girl congratulated her for working up the courrage to confess, Reciprocated, took her hands, and tried to lean in for a kiss, but got too embarassed and kiss her on the cheek and hugged her instead.
then they locked arms.
They were such adorable baby lesbians i felt like aplauding them. (that would have been embarassing for them, i assume), but I kept going my way (I had even started trying to walk quietly without realizing it).
my words doesn't do justice to how cute that was. I just HAD to share this story.

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 7:31PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ awww.
thanks for sharing. and good that you didn't add to their embarassment)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wholesome.
Wish there was a picture, but they deserve privacy...even if you were there lol.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Am now done with Death End Re;Quest 2. Will likely wait for my copy of Ryza 3 to come in next week.

To reply you must either login or sign up.