Forum › Katsuragi and Sensei discussion

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

What a blessed day to be alive.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow. He really went full on hentai in this one.

76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

that's why he's the motherfucking GOAT

joined Feb 2, 2023

Need continuation pls next serving

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

Kishi remains the GOAT

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

what a time to be alive

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Jokes aside: This chapter broke my expectations of the teacher being the culprit. This manga seems a bit creepy to me. Age Gap where the younger partner is the initiator isn’t natural. I like the author, so I’ll read on, but I won’t post anything else in this thread.ea

This is a rather ... odd perspective. I would think most people would find it "creepy" if the older person were the aggressor. In fact I'd think the only way most readers would find it tolerable would be if the younger one were the aggressor. The fact that the reverse is more "natural" (i.e. commonplace) helps to pull this more deeply into the realm of fantasy and further evade questions of moral responsibility.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Ethical questions aside, I heartily enjoyed the KABOOOOOM in this chapter

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

Jokes aside: This chapter broke my expectations of the teacher being the culprit. This manga seems a bit creepy to me. Age Gap where the younger partner is the initiator isn’t natural. I like the author, so I’ll read on, but I won’t post anything else in this thread.

I like your honesty, you have to make a compromise but you admit to like it at least for the author and keep reading quietly, while many other people would do the opposite, they will be LOUD and aggressive against the content, the author and anyone reading to feel good about themselves but the next update they'll be the first to click again and say something lame like "I'm only checking if she's in jail already!!" and repeat the circle.

AAAAAAAAANYWAY as for me? the fact that this keeps progressing is just the best, exhibitionism is the best, the risk is so high and makes it super exciting and plus they're so freaking erotic omg! Thank you.

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 8:59AM

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Perhaps we will get their first kiss next chapter? But the real question: Who will devour who?

last edited at Feb 12, 2023 10:16AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Perhaps we will get their first kiss next chapter? But the real question: Who will devour who?

I think were going to get quite a bit more than just a kiss... Sensei is leaking through her tracksuit there is no going back.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

this is so fire omg I love the way the vulvas were drawn in chapter 3, so often it’s just a girl with a hole but there we see some proper labia action, just perfect.

Ren%e2%80%99py_logo_6-13-6_200x307px
joined Jan 21, 2023

AAAAAAAAANYWAY as for me? the fact that this keeps progressing is just the best, exhibitionism is the best, the risk is so high and makes it super exciting and plus they're so freaking erotic omg! Thank you.

You are the target audience. This manga was made for you.
Everyone else who has issues can go kiss a duck.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

holy shes dextrous and strong. doing that with your hands behind your back?! Color me impressed.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

I think were going to get quite a bit more than just a kiss... Sensei is leaking through her tracksuit there is no going back.

They could kiss with their other lips.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Going clockwise around the bases. Kissing won't be until their fourth date.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

holy fucking shit

joined Feb 1, 2013

Good news everyone! Episode 6 of Katsuragi and Sensei is on the way and they will FINALLY kiss! Bad news, it won't be here until March... T.T

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

That was so hot

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chimekolover posted:

Good news everyone! Episode 6 of Katsuragi and Sensei is on the way and they will FINALLY kiss! Bad news, it won't be here until March... T.T

This is a SPOILER! Why would you do this???

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yeah I don't like creepy perv girl already. I didn't expect them to get caught already. I don't want her joining in on their time together >_>

joined Dec 17, 2021

I'll be honest, the extra girl makes me less excited about them having sex in the stall. I guess I would have preferred it if she showed up later.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Chimekolover posted:

This is a SPOILER! Why would you do this???

People don't know how to fucking spoiler tag shit, smh
Plain rude.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Still freaking hot but yeah I don't like her first time to be like that but well, I'm not THAT bothered... If it was up to me, I would've let them do the thing and then after is done, show the new girl and propose the same for their second time in a different place.
Because the risk of being found out is super exciting but it's over now, being watched is a completely different thing, hot but in a different sense.

F7e7c9f162ec42798aef981ac8f87a64
joined Sep 23, 2017

Tsk, that Megane girl ruined everything

To reply you must either login or sign up.