Forum › The Princess of Sylph discussion

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

Sister Sara, can you be the pillar of my heart as well please?

__amaori_renako_and_ouzuka_mai_watashi_ga_koibito_ni_nareru_wake_naijan_murimuri_drawn_by_monsieur__d7bc0a80fd23f14c58ed2720509220b2
joined Oct 15, 2021

I love nuns and swords.

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

So the sword is rooted in you, but you have no clue how to summon it out of your body?

Try this incantation:

"O Roses of the noble castle,
Power of Dios that sleeps within me,
Heed your master and come forth,
Grant me the power TO BRING THE WORLD REVOLUTION!"

It'll work like a charm.

(Not sure what the royal court will think when they hear you call for revolution, tho...)

^LMFAO

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Adult yuri fantasy? Sign me in!
Looks very interesting, I wonder if the other countries have control on others elements or something like that?

joined Feb 6, 2022

This is totally going to be a story where Natalia pulls the sword out of Saras' arse.

That or Sara will figure out how to pull it out of her arse.

Regardless,that is the typical way of the fantasy character who carries Skyrim levels of nonsense on their person.

You mean like this?

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I took a look at the web comic and this gets pretty dark. I hope the serialization doesn't follow the web comic that closely. I'd prefer a little less suffering.

joined May 29, 2022

Quality could be better but I'm liking dis so far ~

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This is totally going to be a story where Natalia pulls the sword out of Saras' arse.

That or Sara will figure out how to pull it out of her arse.

Regardless,that is the typical way of the fantasy character who carries Skyrim levels of nonsense on their person.

You mean like this?

Oh my...shame though,no sword after 22 episodes.

Also,forget pulling a sword out of someones' arse,it's starting to look like you can pull the princesses' spine right out of her body.

joined Dec 13, 2018

I took a look at the web comic and this gets pretty dark. I hope the serialization doesn't follow the web comic that closely. I'd prefer a little less suffering.

I have no idea what the web comic is but I support women's suffrage

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Loving this so far, the tone was rather serious but the dialogue and expressions are quite silly.

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 5:41AM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

This was so good.
Missed this kind of goofy comedy.
Even more eager for the next chapters now!

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

Liking this so far, I'm in!

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Darker or not, I do enjoy how stubborn the princess is.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Why are young female sovereigns in manga (and other stories) always called princesses? She's wearing the crown, so she should be queen.
I know it doesn't change anything, but this constant missnomer is really vexing!
Please stop belittling our cute female totalitarian rulers!

Historically, some Kingdoms have had laws against having Queens rule, but when there's been no male heir to take over the throne a female heir has been appointed to prevent in-fighting. I know there are historical examples of female "kings" (I think it was in Denmark? One of the nordic countries), but I could also see a state simply retaining her title as "Princess" because the rules only say it can't be a "Queen".

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ants??? Uh... I guess it's ok... I heard they have lots of protein... ahahahah... (sweatdrops)

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She looked like the Reimu memes scarfing stuff off the ground, ants and all. Love the "skedadle" sfx.

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

This is a translation of an excerpt from Kamejiro's fanbox:

When I was first offered to serialize this manga, I thought I'd set it chronologically after the Princess Side. The incident at the capital could be revealed through flashbacks while the pair went on a heartwarming love comedy adventure for two. I happily drew up drafts of the first 3 chapters of this, and during the serialization meeting this idea was utterly shot down.

My editor suggested restarting from the very beginning to allow new readers to better enjoy it. Which they were completely right about. So it was settled I would be drawing up a reconstructed story taking into account everything from the Princess Side on twitter and pixiv, the Sister Side on fanbox, and the doujinshi prequel.

I plan on following the chronology of the self-published version, but things might progress a little differently with new events mixed in. Those of you who already read the self-published version will have fun with it too... I hope. Since I have the opportunity to start it all over, I'd like to make it even more exciting than the last time. I'll try my best.

So far these 2 chapters have featured a lot of new material. A few notable plot changes include Sara not being able to summon Sylpheed and Sylpheed's memories only being visible to the host. Also Natalia used to be much less paranoid of Sara.

But I'm confident the story will play out the same. I'm not so sure to trust the "heartwarming love comedy adventure for two" part, but things can only go up from where it left off.

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

I like it so far =o)
somehow the artwork reminds me a bit of "gunbured x sisters".
the princess here and the nun in "gunbured x sisters" have similar eyes. but also other things from the artwork remind me a bit of "gunbured x sisters". the nice thing is that the figures here don't have such overdone bust sizes, like in "gunbured x sisters" =o)

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

But I'm confident the story will play out the same.

I sure hope it won't though. Things got way too bleak towards the end for my taste so I hope the serialization changes things a bit.

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 5:06PM

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

this seems very good. Can't wait for more chapters. Only bad thing is, angst. Though that's just the life of a yuri fan. I can probably handle it

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 5:54PM

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Ants for that extra kick of protein!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Funny chapter. The author is really good at balancing comedy and seriousness in a way that doesn't interrupt the plot.
Example: Princess refuses Nun using the same afterimage depiction as when Nun tapped her.
Example: Nun spins with the wolf, buying time for Princess to eat the cookies.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Because sometimes a girl has no choice but to fight a savage giant wolf with her handbag.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Because sometimes a girl has no choice but to fight a savage giant wolf with her handbag.

Accessories are a girl's arsenal!

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

When the nun said "this bag is my favourite" I was expecting something like the bag had been given to her by her late mother or something that would make the princess really sad for not listening to the nun before. I'm glad I was wrong, let's save the deppreso for later-

To reply you must either login or sign up.