Forum › Keep an eye on you discussion

LunaaSnow Uploader
Zephyr Scans
joined Oct 7, 2021

Is it just me, or Chinese artists are producing new yuri series every other week? That, or they are being picked up for translation than before.

I'd say both, but that's only because there was a huge surge (10+ iirc) of new and upcoming GLs that were announced/released during August.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I feel some deep level of angst. I hope nobody from the main ship die in the end.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Somehow seeing this taller woman in a dress with a shorter woman in uniform reminded me of Regina and Narda in the current reboot of Darna TV series. If only…

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Is it just me, or Chinese artists are producing new yuri series every other week? That, or they are being picked up for translation than before.

Bunch of different factors in play. Like usable [not good] translation is becoming easier with AI tools, but biggest one is explosion of colored digital comics and accessibility of tools to draw them and distribute them has introduced a lot of new creators on the field.

So of course, since overall amount of comic makers has gone up, so has amount of yuri stories. Just wait once everyone can also use art AI to speed things up radically for finishing up panels from sketch state. You'll not be left wanting of any genre.

China is also the place that just churns out webnovels. Most are bad, but with that volume, it's practically quaranteed some good ones pop up constantly as well.

last edited at Feb 9, 2023 1:06AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Damn, her breasts be boobing

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Holy crap both of them are so damn hot.

I'm really excited for this one. It has a good start!

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

I smell angst

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I need to say that maybe korean make better yuri, maybe?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Nice of her to wear that rig to further shape and enhance her cans. Should at least strap a big gun to it like an 80s movie.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Is it weird that I thought lthe chopped up parents looked a bit...tasty?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Not at all, cook it up with some fava beans and a nice chianti and you've got yourself a tasty meal

joined Aug 21, 2017

Not at all, cook it up with some fava beans and a nice chianti and you've got yourself a tasty meal

Back in the cage, Hannibal.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Ari is so hot I can even forgive that she smokes indoors

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Was this translated and edited too? If so, my admiration and respect.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

When Sir Lan remained calm in the face of the gruesome come scene and her partner had to go throw up, I thought "damn, she's just built different". But then she had the flashback and fainted... That's rough man

Thank you for the update!

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Sir Lan's got some interesting work wear.

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

wowzaroonie

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Chapters 3 and 4 are out of order

Post reading edit: interesting plotnhook there. Definitely want to know how all 4 are tangled in this web. Obviously MC with memory loss is number 1, but dad and lover teeming up with the posssible supect to instigate something from the MC feels slightly villainous.

last edited at Oct 2, 2023 2:58AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Now I'm wondering if Ari was the one who leaked the list

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She reminded me of Inko-sensei with her hair band on.

joined Jan 3, 2020

If this turns out to be an actor thing... that feels like SUCH a common trope in manhua. Famous actors being all about that Gay.

Manhua : actors :: manga : schoolgirls :: manhwa : office ladies

Obviously, all three do all three, but that's my anecdotal experience as to what the go-to setting is.

I'd honestly say Manhua : actors, murderers.

The number of really weird Chinese comics about Yuri killers is staggering.

Just off the top of my head:
Savior
Kill Me Now
Killing Mr. Park
Let's Kill My Husband
Killing You

If you add in webnovels, it skyrockets way beyond that list too.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I don't like the way A Qing's lover keeps throwing sex at her, whenever she get's close to figuring something out.

That said, the car scene, with the flower, was FREAKING AMAZING!

joined Jan 3, 2020

I don't like the way A Qing's lover keeps throwing sex at her, whenever she get's close to figuring something out.

Yeah that was a really cool way to do a NSFW scene. Also unusually explicit for a manhua that isn't actually adult. Usually they're either depicting actual sex (extremely explicit) or barely even depicting kissing (sometimes even censoring it). There's pretty rarely an in-between like this.

I actually get the feeling that her adoptive father and lover are trying to protect her (based on the phone call where her lover says she doesn't want to hide things). However, if they're doing what they seem to be doing, they're obstructing an investigation into what appears to be a serial killing purely for the emotional well-being of one person. Well intentioned or not, that's pretty fucked up.

My early gut feeling for "what would be the most awesome plot twist?" is "what if A Qing was the serial killer and didn't know it?". Unfortunately, that doesn't fit since her memory blackout period seems to be only as a child, unless there's some sort of plot device that is forcing small children to kill their own adoptive parents or something.

I do really like how the MC acts in Chapter 5 where she goes through things from the angle of "let's eliminate these possibilities", since it's a common flaw of detectives in fiction to not think about the unusual crimes where say, a child murdered and transported the body of an adult twice their size (and somehow cut the corpse into precise slabs of meat, through bone, with tools that would have had to be industrial grade or way beyond the size she could have ever handled). Okay... maybe I just talked myself out of that possibility making any sense.

last edited at Oct 2, 2023 11:05PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Yeah that was a really cool way to do a NSFW scene. Also unusually explicit for a manhua that isn't actually adult. Usually they're either depicting actual sex (extremely explicit) or barely even depicting kissing (sometimes even censoring it). There's pretty rarely an in-between like this.

I actually get the feeling that her adoptive father and lover are trying to protect her (based on the phone call where her lover says she doesn't want to hide things). However, if they're doing what they seem to be doing, they're obstructing an investigation into what appears to be a serial killing purely for the emotional well-being of one person. Well intentioned or not, that's pretty fucked up.

My early gut feeling for "what would be the most awesome plot twist?" is "what if A Qing was the serial killer and didn't know it?". Unfortunately, that doesn't fit since her memory blackout period seems to be only as a child, unless there's some sort of plot device that is forcing small children to kill their own adoptive parents or something.

I do really like how the MC acts in Chapter 5 where she goes through things from the angle of "let's eliminate these possibilities", since it's a common flaw of detectives in fiction to not think about the unusual crimes where say, a child murdered and transported the body of an adult twice their size (and somehow cut the corpse into precise slabs of meat, through bone, with tools that would have had to be industrial grade or way beyond the size she could have ever handled). Okay... maybe I just talked myself out of that possibility making any sense.

A lot of things had to go exactly right for her to pull that off. That takes planning. And help.

To reply you must either login or sign up.