Forum › Season of Alabaster discussion

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I just remembered that guy Logan Paul puting thoses color blind glasses, so funny. The girl is right at being surprised about the nude drawing, an adult being naked in front of a teenager, in this situation, is really innapropriated.

Eh. The fact that they're alone is a little odd, and potentially problematic, but he also seems to be the only one who's serious about art. Beyond that, nude figure drawing is a fairly common practice; there's not anything sexual—or even particularly sexy—about it.

last edited at Feb 7, 2023 1:21AM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I just remembered that guy Logan Paul puting thoses color blind glasses, so funny. The girl is right at being surprised about the nude drawing, an adult being naked in front of a teenager, in this situation, is really innapropriated.

Eh. The fact that they're alone is a little odd, and potentially problematic, but he also seems to be the only one who's serious about art. Beyond that, nude figure drawing is a fairly common practice; there's not anything sexual—or even particularly sexy—about it.

About it being sexy or not, I believe this must highly depend on the subject's sensuality, and the setting, etc. And, in Sakura-sensei's case as a character, she is hella sensual IMO!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

About it being sexy or not, I believe this must highly depend on the subject's sensuality, and the setting, etc. And, in Sakura-sensei's case as a character, she is hella sensual IMO!

As a viewer, sure. As the artist, you've kind-a got to focus on the art and also breaking her down into basic shapes that you can compose into a drawing, assuming you actually care about the art and it's not just extended flirting.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Wow, 8 chapters in and no hankie pankie? I’m impressed/disappointed. Good to see plot development, unhappy at pace of story. Hopefully, this won’t end up like “Stretch”.

The real world is seeping into this storyline when the talking head revealed teachers being exposed for their sexually aberrant behavior— but this teacher/student have an alibi through his practice drawings. I don’t care which direction the story goes, it’ll be a fun ride.

joined May 10, 2021

What a chapter eh!
Their talk was heartfelt and made this chapter seem super wholesome. Until sensei got naked (for wholesome reasons though). And my words is she dazzlingly hot.
Now, I sure hope next chapter doesn't bring misfortune onto our duo (considering the speech the headteacher or whoever that was, and now the ominous people approaching the lovenest, am scared).
Thanks a ton for your translation!

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the translation!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

What a chapter eh!
Their talk was heartfelt and made this chapter seem super wholesome. Until sensei got naked (for wholesome reasons though). And my words is she dazzlingly hot.
Now, I sure hope next chapter doesn't bring misfortune onto our duo (considering the speech the headteacher or whoever that was, and now the ominous people approaching the lovenest, am scared).
Thanks a ton for your translation!

You're welcome! And yeah, I hope they manage to minimize the damage dang it!!!

Thanks for the translation!

YW!

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

You don't see pubic hair depicted too often in anime or manga, do you?

joined Nov 21, 2022

I've never heard anyone say cigarettes smell "good" before. It's an instant turn-off for me.

joined Sep 6, 2018

“Holy Mary K. Letourneau, Batman! You think they’ll ever get caught?!”

“That depends on their conscience, Robin. They’re just short of putting on a cape and driving around in a jet-powered car, but I won’t lend them mine. To the Bat Cave!”

joined Sep 6, 2018

This story ain’t “Stretch”! Hallelujah! Now I look forward to see how these characters will deal with the truth getting out, probably getting out of town… it’s not like they’re in prison.

Good thing she doesn’t name-tag her undergarments, but what those two guys found is the equivalent of Cinderella’s glass slipper… she will get found out.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

This story ain’t “Stretch”! Hallelujah! Now I look forward to see how these characters will deal with the truth getting out, probably getting out of town… it’s not like they’re in prison.

Good thing she doesn’t name-tag her undergarments, but what those two guys found is the equivalent of Cinderella’s glass slipper… she will get found out.

maybe we'll get a mission impossible chapter where Gin goes in and gets back the undies from that teacher to erase evidence, lol

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

I've never heard anyone say cigarettes smell "good" before. It's an instant turn-off for me.

First, clearly you've never smelled them on a hot-ass older woman who's been hugging you to her naked body. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Second, while I'd never call it a good smell, there are lots of types of cigarette smoke that are very nostalgic, for me. Some remind me of the St. Vincent du Paul thrift store in Tacoma, some remind me of the Mexico City airport, some remind me of my best friend's house... It might not be good itself, but it may remind you of good times.

joined Sep 6, 2018

maybe we'll get a mission impossible chapter where Gin goes in and gets back the undies from that teacher to erase evidence, lol

That’d be a fun break in plot line. They’ll have to team up to make it happen, like the kid makes a distraction and the teacher manages to take back her undergarments. It would be a funny twist on “panty raid” or “Raiders of the Lost Panties” could be the title for next chapter.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

This is the shit

GuiltyBoomerang
20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

That open the door unexpectedly comment raises alarm bells for a blackmail flag

joined Jan 21, 2020

Ngl, reading "Wear the Sky" has really further reduced what mild interest or at least curiosity i had in this. That one has been a decent bit more fun and the characters are way more interesting and fun (and, with the underage prostitution here, less uncomfortable aswell). Also, that starting bit with the teacher ranting about street art is incredibly cringe and elitist.

last edited at Jul 24, 2023 7:49PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

moderate amounts of sex NSFW prostitution student x teacher

Ahh shit here we go again...
*unzips pants

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't even remember who that prostitute is. A classmate?

All the female characters (except the teacher) look alike at this point.

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Really now, underage prostitution. This is why im not a fan of het age gap. Sorry for sounding rude but Im not reading this for that type garbage side cheap drama shit. Also them trying to get sensei in trouble when she isn't the one fucking a student or fucking adults for money. Guess in the country side every adult are just aching to fuck underage students that she's saying that, huh. Damn, I'll never understand why these types of straight het stories need to show you a girl in high school or even younger getting fucked by gross adult man.

last edited at Jul 25, 2023 3:34AM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

What some of you find so irritating, and you complain about it, is what many of us are waiting to happen, because when drama hits the fan, that's when things get interesting. And since this is not yuri, if there's sex, of course it's gonna be het. And underage prostitution is an unfortunate reality, so it doesn't even break the disbelief.

As for that creep of a teacher, and Maki, they're clearly being set up as antagonists. Who knows how things are gonna pan out...

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Who knows how things are gonna pan out...

I vote mech battle. But in all seriousness, this chapter got to me. I really hope Maki doesn't end up as an actual antagonist, because she's a victim as well.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

moderate amounts of sex NSFW prostitution student x teacher

Ahh shit here we go again...
*unzips pants

Oh, I'm not the only one, then! Pass the lube, friend.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Lmao this fuckin manga tackles heavy problems with about the same grace an unattended child tackles a stack of dishes with

last edited at Oct 25, 2023 8:49PM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I think I need a chiropractor now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.