Forum › Princess of the Princess discussion

joined May 3, 2014

Guess I'm not alone, because WTF was that ending lol

spoil the ending before I start reading from chapter 1! I wanna know how it ends :3

P.S: the fact that I only needed to read the last chapter to understand what a dissapointing ending that was says a lot about the absurd abrupt ending :/

last edited at Feb 2, 2023 3:57AM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Lol I thought the ending was perfectly in line with the rest of the manga, which was absurd right from the first chapter, so they continued it right until the end :P I thought it was fine, but maybe it's because I never expected to end it in any way other than very stupid.

joined May 28, 2019

The silly bloodline backstory aside I had fun with the wild ride of the ending. Series could have been better but have a soft spot for the over the top/slapstick yuri and enjoyed this one well enough.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was something... Just glad they're finally together.

Lol I thought the ending was perfectly in line with the rest of the manga, which was absurd right from the first chapter, so they continued it right until the end :P I thought it was fine, but maybe it's because I never expected to end it in any way other than very stupid.

Indeed. As crazy as this was, it was no better or worse than what we had already read.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

too many twists in these last few chapters lmao

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, that sure was abrupt in many ways! But many laffs were chortled, so it's all good. Thanks for working on this, gays!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Tei cracks me up. She'd be a riot to be around. She was a brave gal eating all those snacks to spare the mc.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Is it me... or this smells to cancelation?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Why does her mom look like she was drawn by muromaki

joined Mar 19, 2020

Lol I thought there’d at least be another chapter but nope, that was abrupt

joined Oct 2, 2021

Thanks mum

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

I don't know what yall are talking about lol, that ending was perfectly in line and just as funny and light hearted as the rest of the manga, I just wish there would be a kiss at the end~ I reeeeally wanna see more from this author going forward!

last edited at Feb 2, 2023 8:23PM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Man... I wanted to see Haiji and Sarara kiss at least...

last edited at Feb 6, 2023 7:07PM

joined Jul 17, 2020

Okay, cool, I don't need to read this.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

if a had a nickel for every Slice of life that suddenly introduces supernatural/world ending elements on the last chapters to solve them immediately i´d have 2 nickels (chobbits and this one) which is not a lot but is weird that happened 2 times already

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

While it was abrupt af, I enjoyed how silly it was and how much stupider it got at the end. Definitely wouldn't mind rereading this one later on. I also hope the author gains the motivation to make a new yuri series in the near future

last edited at Mar 15, 2023 2:29PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.