Forum › Fuwamomi discussion

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Oh gosh I wish for a sequel

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

As a teaser it's good enough.

I think Fuwamomi is just the name of the place it sounds something like fluffy pines.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

Daphie, an excellent choice! And a great cover page!

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Yeah my back and neck hurts too

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

One nipple massage and you too can be totally pain-free and more outgoing! I do like the vibe going on between the two and wish there was a continuation as well.

joined Aug 20, 2022

I was thinking maybe sensei was a bit older than Daphie guessed. IDK how studying massage therapy works in Japan, but I'm thinking Sensei could be at least 30? Not sure.

Also am I understanding this right? Sensei misinterpreted Ebihara's request and gave her a special treatment she normally wouldn't give anyone else? Like, maybe there was some attraction/chemistry involved there? In the end though this is a one shot so we won't see any more of these characters.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh, the author make a harem serie time ago
Maybe is the star of his redemption arc

I thought this art style looked familiar

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

this is such a 'touching' story

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Insane amounts of sensuality.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I was thinking maybe sensei was a bit older than Daphie guessed. IDK how studying massage therapy works in Japan, but I'm thinking Sensei could be at least 30? Not sure.

Also am I understanding this right? Sensei misinterpreted Ebihara's request and gave her a special treatment she normally wouldn't give anyone else? Like, maybe there was some attraction/chemistry involved there? In the end though this is a one shot so we won't see any more of these characters.

Yeah, the estimation I made was like, minimum age she could be, minimum age-gap, but it could be much much better like you mentioned, haha :)

And yeah, I tried to make it easy to understand, but it's not always easy ^_^ Ebihara was super intense when she asked Sensei to continue and she asked, literally motto kimochi yoku naritai ndesu, which means i want to feel "more" better, and then she proceeds and asks for a "supplement", an extra. But she was referring to what Sensei said about extra charges, but the way she said it, Sensei interpreted it as the kind of extras that are requested in this kind of biz, and she mentions it's not her thing, but she feels something for this girl, so yeah, I think there's some chemistry there. Ebihara's innocence and enthusiasm won her over, I guess!

Insane amounts of sensuality.

I know, right! I thought it was sooooooo hot.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Social difficulties? Nothing a good ol' nipple tweak can't fix!

joined Jun 1, 2016

I recognize this art. this from that one harem manga where a dude's aunt sets him up with like 10 girls. it's been years but I think it ended with him banging his aunt

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She says she have tried everything but she hadn't tried working out her shoulders or -An Electric Massager-! I don't understand how you would skip that step, that's like the most obvious one

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think Fuwamomi is just the name of the place it sounds something like fluffy pines.

As someone who don't speak Japanese I think it would translate to "Fluffy Soft" or "Fluffy ''fluffy''"

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

I don't know much about the mangaka but lord do they know how draw a woman with PRESENCE. Every time the Sensei moved around Ebihara it set something off in my brain, top energy for sure. Shame it's a one shot it feels like its a good story premise for the start of something more.

joined Aug 20, 2022

And yeah, I tried to make it easy to understand, but it's not always easy ^_^

Oh you did a perfect job making it understandable; I was just trying to parse character motivation. Thank you for the thorough explanation!

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

uhm this is amazing and all but where are my other 68 chapters?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I recognize this art. this from that one harem manga where a dude's aunt sets him up with like 10 girls. it's been years but I think it ended with him banging his aunt

I don't think they banged iirc

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Well, I've been reading too much lesbian brothel manga coz that was...

The art reminded me of Minamoto-kun no Monogatari and it turns out it's the same artist.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

As someone who don't speak Japanese I think it would translate to "Fluffy Soft" or "Fluffy ''fluffy''"

Well, it's both the name of the place, we can see it when they get there on the sign, and it means "Fluffy/soft massage", which is what I subtitled it with on p2.

fuwafuwa means soft/fluffy
momimomi means massage

Oh you did a perfect job making it understandable; I was just trying to parse character motivation. Thank you for the thorough explanation!

YW!

I don't think they banged iirc

yeah, they did, and HARD, but it's their relationship status that wasn't concluded. without going into details to spoil too much (i recommend that manga to everyone, it's one of my favorite of the harem genre), the harem status quo is frustratingly maintained.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Tit rubs saving the world one oily massage at a time.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I see an office 3some in this girls future

Me
joined May 21, 2017

How sweet! >V<

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

My back already feels better after reading this

To reply you must either login or sign up.