Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

C6w4tblwoaaksdj
joined Mar 25, 2021

evie is so cute

joined Jan 8, 2023

So i can guess the witch was using her magic to keep the Villainess system at bay till the kiss get confirmed she still doesn’t know they kissed or not and probably hoping this broke the cycle of suffering and bad ending
We know the witch appearance distorted the system and she probably got her magic sucked out of her just for this moment

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Future Elsa is using the god-mode powers she unlocked at the end of the original game to retcon a Villainess Route into it while live-hacking the Villainess System. It's kind of like doing a heart surgery on yourself... while an angry dog is chained next to you.

joined Oct 14, 2016

We already got a lot of hint but i think the watch really lock it that she's future Elsa and she's really trying to avoid this time where a route Evie got doomed, but the question is how did she found out about the system? Did the dying Evie from the future confess it to her? And she said she doesn't have much time left and maybe her last chance can fate change this time around? Does that mean she already travel from a different timelines of the past trying to change the future?

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 10:09AM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Future Elsa is using the god-mode powers she unlocked at the end of the original game to retcon a Villainess Route into it while live-hacking the Villainess System. It's kind of like doing a heart surgery on yourself... while an angry dog is chained next to you.

Yeah I was thinking, is this Evie from a future where they didn’t end up together? Or one where they did and Yvonne died or something? And isn’t Yvonne someone who reincarnated into a game so does evie know? Or does she think it’s the original Yvonne?
And then there’s the kiss, that would probably have been with the ‘original’ if they were young so like, that’s something.

Ignoring all that though, Evie was getting straight to it.

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Damn, Chapter 57 wasted no time introducing us to all the new information/development regarding Evie and Elsa’s new relationship and revealing the mystery/main conflict. Can’t wait to see where this arc goes.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hnnnnnngggggggg...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yeah I was thinking, is this Evie from a future where they didn’t end up together? Or one where they did and Yvonne died or something? And isn’t Yvonne someone who reincarnated into a game so does evie know? Or does she think it’s the original Yvonne?

I am pretty sure Yvonne is supposed to die in every route (except her own, natch), since that's how it usually goes for a villainess in this kind of game.

joined Oct 14, 2016

And then there’s the kiss, that would probably have been with the ‘original’ if they were young so like, that’s something.

Pretty sure there was no future where they end up together because of the villainess system Evie fate always meant to doom there's non until this witch interfere and hack the system for the time being so that Evie and Elsa make a progress without Evie getting a punishment and the cliffhanger with a redmoon looks like a flag that the system will return since the witch power is almost run out to hold it off

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

If future Elsa distorted the system for a while, why couldn't Evie just tell Elsa about the system that has been forcing her all along? Future Elsa could have told her that

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

My friend, you need to change some of those "Evie"s to "Elsa", because while I'm sure I know what you mean, I can't understand the detail because you've written Yvonne every time (nickname Evie) instead of Elsa.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Crazy chapter. Thank you for translating!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I am pretty sure Yvonne is supposed to die in every route (except her own, natch), since that's how it usually goes for a villainess in this kind of game.

Pretty sure we've already been told that this is not the case.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I'm pretty sure of that too. There's an "exile ending" after all. The one that Yvonne originally thought she was just on and was free of the heroine before Elsa chased her down.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm pretty sure of that too. There's an "exile ending" after all. The one that Yvonne originally thought she was just on and was free of the heroine before Elsa chased her down.

Well, she did say the endings were not exclusive so there was still a possibility to pile more on the exile ending, but at the same time, she's also repeatedly confirmed her motivation for steering Elsa on a suitable route to be that this would free her of the villainess role. And once that's done, there's no reason for things to get any worse for her, even less for her to die.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Well, she did say the endings were not exclusive so there was still a possibility to pile more on the exile ending, but at the same time, she's also repeatedly confirmed her motivation for steering Elsa on a suitable route to be that this would free her of the villainess role. And once that's done, there's no reason for things to get any worse for her, even less for her to die.

The only reason more endings could pile onto the exile ending was because Elsa had followed her.
Without Elsa, the exile ending would have just been her villainess ending.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The only reason more endings could pile onto the exile ending was because Elsa had followed her.

Exactly.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Exactly.

Then I stand corrected. :-)

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Evie has that umm. Silver tongue

Alo
joined Jan 4, 2023

Evie OMG, you're killing her!! x'D sagfdgafsfsafg

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it just keeps going. I'm so blessed. Life is great. Happy Birthday to me.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Didn't expect to see them smash so soon, but I'm glad I've seen it

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

this is "a significant amount of time after ch.57" aka it's a flash forward to a time when they're finally smashing, whenever that will be. Not currently as of ch57+

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

this is "a significant amount of time after ch.57" aka it's a flash forward to a time when they're finally smashing, whenever that will be. Not currently as of ch57+

I know. I just mean I didn't think it would actually be shown in the story so soon. I expected there to be a lot more chapters in between us seeing them get together and us seeing them in bed. Not that I'm complaining.

To reply you must either login or sign up.