Just got the raws today so it’ll prolly be uploaded on the weekend

joined Oct 20, 2022

^Thank you for the hard work.

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Sweetttttt Thanksss a lot I ma wait patiently now

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's some SNK level of power... also yeah, don't stick your fangs in crazy!

Nah for real, she actually resisted quite a long time even in Vampire standards, I don't think it was a mistake, no child acts like that, there was no way to know.

Also why the previous King didn't use that power from the start? they had to be directly connected like descendants ?

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

I really want to see gore when that kid is killed, I hate her a lot.

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

.......And the test result says ...kamil is a physcopath

And lol sorry but I kinda laughed a little when she kicked the treasured sword user off the cliff come on lol it's like "you had one job"

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 5:00AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This random king power thing seems like a bit of a retcon, to be honest. Doesn't really make sense, does it?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Who goes and execute someone near a cliff?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So this is how Aria became the queen. Looks like executing Al-Kamil will be Ichika's job, though, since Aria can't bring herself to do it.

joined Nov 22, 2019

Hm, I didn't really see biggest connection between Aria and Al Kamil. We never really saw any turmoil with Aria when Al Kamil was originally meant to be executed, so her unwillingness to finish her off is not very well conveyed or relatable. To be fair, they did spend 1000 years together, but your telling me Aria never had a single red flag that whole time?

In any case, i can't say I totally blame the author for that. It can be hard to convey a millennium old connection in 1 and half chapters, and its clear the author was a little rushed given how quickly Al Kamil flipped, however I do feel like the author could've painted their relationship different than just "sisters." Perhaps if Aria saw Al Kamil as more of a daughter, and her unwillingness to finish her off stemmed from Aria seeing a part of herself in Al Kamil, there would be a stronger emotion conveyed by their relationship.

I guess Al Kamil's comment towards Ichika about how killing feels nice, despite Ichika's obviously disturbed reaction, makes a little more sense now at least.

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 5:48AM

4a988c9f-5d1b-45ec-9cf6-77d69949c95c
joined Jul 30, 2022

thanks for the update

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

This random king power thing seems like a bit of a retcon, to be honest. Doesn't really make sense, does it?

We saw it in Shadi's backstory, though admittedly that wasn't too long ago either: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch33_5#15

Considering Aria didn't seem to be in control of herself when she used it, it makes sense she wouldn't rely on it.

_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

God I hope they don't pull a redemption arc out of their ass for the psychopathic ancient geezer in the child's body. She's killed god knows how many tens thousands to their face and could not find a shred of sympathy then, if she does a last minute heel turn and it's all okay that would suck.

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 8:32AM

joined Oct 20, 2022

TY for the hard work.
Aria admitted that she could not kill her "daughter". That meant now it would be Ichika's job.

I do not understand what happened in the desert. What or Who was that thing that looked like a mecha?

Aria said it was her only time and never did it again. Only time to try to kill Al? Only time to be in the desert? Only time to kill lilus? Does that also mean she stayed long enough to grant Shadi's wish to become a crow?

Where was the crystal ball now?

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 2:23PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Not to mention someone that can survive jumping off that cliff, seems weirdly sloppy to me.

God I hope they don't pull a redemption arc out of their ass for the psychopathic ancient geezer in the child's body. She's killed god knows how many tens thousands to their face and could not find a shred of sympathy then, if she does a last minute heel turn and it's all okay that would suck.

Yeah and she's been murdering her own kind...because they tried to execute her for murdering numerous people and enjoying the act. She's a mass murderer who is completely psychopathic and nothing about her is redeemable.

joined Oct 20, 2022

Hm, I didn't really see biggest connection between Aria and Al Kamil

She was, in essence, Aria's blood daughter, whom she raised. It was more than just a sisters relationship. She did not even want to watch the execution and turned her back. Then there is a guilt she has to carry for eternity.

......And the test result says ...kamil is a physcopath

Also is a socialpath. Completely disregarding of ANY law, and all sorts of abnormal social action.

Considering Aria didn't seem to be in control of herself when she used it, it makes sense she wouldn't rely on it.

That also may explain why she could not recall Shadi, and seemed to have no interacti0on with Al in the desert. She was there only as a conduit. She probably might not even remember the lilus that she killed, with their bones all over the desert.

That was a universal place in a lot of culture. Pirates for example, use something similar (the plank). Lilu may be immortal, but they still experience a lot of physical feeling such as pain. Executing her with vanishing is really humane. If she jumped off the cliff, they could always going down to fetch her again. As Arthur said way back when they did not know what to do with Shiki, the old way to "kill" a lilu is simply bury her alive. Now that was cruel.

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 6:01PM

Ehhqrbrxcaa8wsy
joined Aug 24, 2020

Thanks for the new ch!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This is so crazy. Lol, I guess I'm kinda having a hard time believing that Aria had all that time to reason and realize that Al-Kamil (who killed literally all the old Lilu) would still be worth saving...?? Guess I really pegged her wrong and didn't realize she was that dilusionally sentimental

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

This is so crazy. Lol, I guess I'm kinda having a hard time believing that Aria had all that time to reason and realize that Al-Kamil (who killed literally all the old Lilu) would still be worth saving...?? Guess I really pegged her wrong and didn't realize she was that dilusionally sentimental

I guess ...cause her mind is still of a child...tho...idk like...man I would be so pissed

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Guys...I am kinda getting worried like the author completed chapter 43 and released it on pivix fanbox but gosh the only image I saw was..........idk its spoiler or not ....saw only 1 panel since I cant pay to see it
ichika waving bye to someone like what??? Who is she waving to like pls dont tell me aria left or something that's just worst
It better not get a stupid ending....gosh

last edited at Dec 31, 2022 12:27AM

joined Oct 20, 2022

If Al were your daughter, or your mom, would you personally execute her?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This is so crazy. Lol, I guess I'm kinda having a hard time believing that Aria had all that time to reason and realize that Al-Kamil (who killed literally all the old Lilu) would still be worth saving...?? Guess I really pegged her wrong and didn't realize she was that delusionally sentimental

If Al were your daughter, or your mom, would you personally execute her?

I'm not saying I wouldn't have an incredibly incredibly hard time, but as a dog-owner, if my dog turned rabid and the best thing for her and other people (including myself and my family/loved/cared ones) were to put her down, I would at least attempt to seek out a way to kindly do so to put her out of her misery and progressive deterioration.

I know everyone has their own set of morals and ethics but given that Al-Kamil has hunted down everyone (and looks to be finding a way to get rid of Aria), I think it's about time for Aria to accept that there is no other recourse left at this point. I find Al-Kamil's lust for blood, death, and needless murder to be acceptably like a disease to both her and those around her, since there seems to be no way to rehabilitate her at this point and she's actively spreading her "lineage" of murderous followers.

I mean I'd struggle for sure. I'm just hoping Aria chooses to kill Al this time around because she's cocky af and I'd like to see a happy ending instead of more peeps dying left and right :(

last edited at Dec 31, 2022 9:25AM

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I'm so glad that this series has so much behind the scenes stuff going on that's getting explored now. It's so much more than quirky vampire x human dating, and I love this weirdly sinister power that the "King of Lilus" has.

joined Oct 20, 2022

I'm not saying I wouldn't have an incredibly incredibly hard time, but as a dog-owner, if my dog turned rabid and the best thing for her and other people (including myself and my family/loved/cared ones) were to put her down, I would at least attempt to seek out a way to kindly do so to put her out of her misery and progressive deterioration.

I mean I'd struggle for sure. I'm just hoping Aria chooses to kill Al this time around because she's cocky af and I'd like to >bsee a happy ending instead of more peeps dying left and right :( a

But a dog is not a human, Also when you adopt any animal, unless you are into turtle, you should know that when the time is up, you will have to do what you need to do. Putting down your pit bull is one thing, putting down the head of a Yakuza boss who happened to be your father would be quite different.

The ball is now in ichika court. Since there is no way Aria wants to be the one giving the coup d'grace, and in fact, she should not even be in the "battlefield". No matter how bad your daughter is, it is too hard to see your daughter stabbed to death by your girlfriend no less.
Maoa has to deal with Al's occultist; Maoa seemed to always be able to get on top. Everyone else except Aria and Ichika would most likely having to deal with the black assistant, possible with the help of dead ghosts (ie. zoombies). That leaves Aria and Ichika to deal with Al.

IF somehow Al survived an attack from Ichika, while Ichika became a Lilu, I wonder what would happened. Remember Arthur's own vampiric parents joined Ghika? This story is quite complexed. I ended up having to use Wiki to learn about Colcis. Show was brilliant.

Still the biggest question (for me) is how come we never have seen the little crystal ball until this chapter.
I always considers Show a brilliant narrator in drawing. I never thought that Aria lived in Georgia. But then she may also lived in modern Kuwait. We simply do not know. But we sure learned a lot about Colsis. So in a way, reading this manga is like reading a recreational world history book.

Yes, finally, I now understand why Aria and Al possibly Shin, have no last name. They are mountain country folks during the middle ages at the time, low classes do not have last names. And even if you do, it is merely about where you are from. So nobody uses it unless dealing with outsiders often enough. Al-Kamil has no last name. But in those days you can simply say Al-Kamil of Colsis. And then Al-Kamil Colsis Ghika with Gika being the last name and her tribe's name. The other side is similar. Aria Asagiri. nee Kolsis.

It is easy: Jesus has no last name that we know of. So he was called Jesus Christ, with Christ being a sort of nickname unless you believe in him then the word Christ would have a different meaning. But just like Aria or Al, Jesus is called Jesus of Nazarene; ie, Jesus is from Nazarene. Hence, Al-Kamil is Al-Kamil Ghika

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 5:51AM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Now I want to know who set up that barrier around the shrine

To reply you must either login or sign up.