Forum › What's that manga called?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and this.

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

Found it: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/silver_gymnasium :) Thanks for reading.

Help looking for one manga; it's a couple of chapters long; maybe two vol. More mature style art I believe similar to the The End Of The World And A Witch's Love and Konno Kita art style I believe. The story is set in more historical time where it's hard for women to be on their own. Both mains are orphans at a church orphanage. They're the oldest of the group and are about to be adopted I think. One of the main was about to be adopted, the other feels kind of abandoned and also leaves the church to be on her own? They did find each other again in the end though. I think I read it here on DS but could be other sites too though. Thanks for any help!

last edited at Dec 15, 2022 3:26PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I probably won't get an answer because I don't have much to go off of, but here I go. I can't remember jack shit about it except there's this one girl, possibly MC, who finds out something that affects the other woman (Maybe they were getting cheated on or they're crush loved someone else, idk) and the MC realizes the other woman probably knows about it. Then there's it cuts to the next page abruptly showing the woman jumping in front of the train (since she probably knows about whatever the hell was revealed), but then the next page shows the MC was miraculously able to pull her away before she got hit. And I believe the ending was hopeful in that the MC and the woman will comfort each other and probably get together in the future. I remember it got a lot of hate by people, but I liked it

Edit: nvm. Found it. I didn't realize attempted suicide would be tagged Suicide and there weren't many one-shots with the tag

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 10:56AM

joined Dec 21, 2022

I recently was reminded of this manga and really wanted to go back and re-read it. My memory is a bit hazy though. So, this is the best I can do with describing.

I believe MC is a 20-something, maybe 30? year old woman who works at a confectionery shop of some sort because I remember in one chapter there were some old ladies eating something red bean related. But, anyway, she's picking out stuff in a convenience store to eat for dinner(?) and as she's checking out some guy yells at the cashier for being slow. MC thinks she's the one being called slow and apologizes, then something happens. MC sees the cashier outside later and offers her something for her hands cuz they were cracked or chapped. Later, cashier is revealed to be a student and tracks down where MC works and confesses. I believe she was turned down because MC was like "it was my motherly instincts" or whatever. In later chapters, 2 friends of the cashier also end up liking the MC because she comforted them both. Friend 1 being originally really iffy of her, but ultimately opening up more when MC comforts her during an earthquake(?) when she texts her. With Friend 2, she's also a neighbor or in relative housing vicinity, I think there was an incident with her and a teacher that wanted to pursue a relationship. MC tells her that's nasty and adults(or teachers, not sure) are supposed to protect students. Also, she just provides Friend 2 with just general comfort, like a blanket when she's sleeping. I think food was mentioned in a chapter. In the final chapter I'm pretty sure cashier gave MC a ring and sent it to the group chat with the others. Pretty sure it's a yuri.

So sorry for my messy summary, thanks for the help in advance.

joined Mar 27, 2017
sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Does anyone remember the manga where the main characters meet GLAY?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I know one where they meet ZLAY.

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Wow thanks that's it

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Okay, so this might be a bit of a weird request and it's not even about manga at all... Anyway.

A while back someone here on Dynasty had commented on a series (That Time I was Blackmailed by the Class's Green Tea Bitch, maybe?), where there was mention of breath play, recommending a wlw fanfiction story on the topic. I'm fairly certain it was Riverdale fanfiction, but I could very well be wrong. I kinda wanted to revisit it, but I don't remember what it was called at all and I haven't even watched Riverdale so I have no idea what ship it was about to try and search for it (I think there might have been a Veronica, that name does ring a bell).

In case there are many breath play Riverdale fanfics, what I remember of the story is that two guys almost accidentally caused the one girl to drown when they were fighting(?) in a lake, and then there are some late night phone calls between her the protagonist supposedly to help her calm down, until it all turns to breath play in the end? lol

If anyone can point me to this I'd be very happy :)

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Hello! Anyone remembers the manga where the MC ended up being the teacher to the daughter of her unrequited love? The teacher also believes that she had cursed to have the daughter of her unrequited love to fall in love with her instead.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hello! Anyone remembers the manga where the MC ended up being the teacher to the daughter of her unrequited love? The teacher also believes that she had cursed to have the daughter of her unrequited love to fall in love with her instead.

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_structural_formula_of_first_love#2

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_structural_formula_of_first_love#2

How could I forget that it was by the Amano Shuninta! That's it! Thank you!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I might've mixed up two different manga. I could've sworn there existed a manga with the daughter and teacher dynamic but without the curse part!

last edited at Dec 28, 2022 6:03PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I might've mixed up two different manga. I could've sworn there existed a manga with the daughter and teacher dynamic but without the curse part!

Could be this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kusanagi_sensei_is_being_tested

joined Dec 28, 2022

I've been trying to find this manga for years.
The title was kind of long.

I'll describe it:

It appears the world lost all men.
It takes place at a privileged school.
There is a fancy walled garden inside where something like a kiss or something would bond together girls at the school.
I remember a chapter where the main character was trying to prune the garden wall as a task.

What stands out about the series is how people reproduce.
The manga artist came up with a rather complicated way how humans have evolved so women can reproduce with each other. Something about stigma to stigma plant reproduction was mentioned, I think.
The artist said that their editor told them to drop the lengthy explanation, since it bordered on scifi.

Any thoughts?

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Could be this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kusanagi_sensei_is_being_tested

It might just be that! Thank you again!!!!!! (Holy crap you know/remember a lot!)

joined Dec 8, 2022

I'll describe it:

There is a fancy walled garden inside where something like a kiss or something would bond together girls at the school.
I remember a chapter where the main character was trying to prune the garden wall as a task.

The manga artist came up with a rather complicated way how humans have evolved so women can reproduce with each other. Something about stigma to stigma plant reproduction was mentioned, I think.
The artist said that their editor told them to drop the lengthy explanation, since it bordered on scifi.

Any thoughts?

could it be Love DNA XX or Eden no Otome?

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

https://imgur.com/8gCl4zV
Hi, I have this screenshot from a dinosaur yuri manga i read on here, does anyone know it?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
joined Dec 28, 2022

I'll describe it:

Any thoughts?

could it be Love DNA XX or Eden no Otome?

OMG!!! Eden no Otome seems like the one!!!! But the series stalled after a year. That's too bad.

Love DNA XX looks interesting too.
Thanks!

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 1:52PM

Hd-wallpaper-minimal-planet-art
joined Jul 12, 2022

Okay so I remember reading this here, it's about a stereotypical NEET girl, complete with a messy room, unemployed, and a complete shut-in, and then suddenly she's visited by a beautiful girl who decides to start living with her and taking care of her for no real reason. I SWEAR I'm not making this up I know I read it here but I cannot find it now, I believe it was series with very short chapters, definitely had the comedy tag too. If anyone has even a remote idea of the manga I'm talking about, any leads would be appreciated.

Hd-wallpaper-minimal-planet-art
joined Jul 12, 2022

Was it this one?: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tsukarekitta_onna_ga_shinuhodo_iyasareru_tame_ni

THAT'S EXACTLY THE ONE! Thank you very much!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ok I got one. It was a one-shot where two girls met at a pride parade and decide to hook up. They think it'll be just until a certain amount of time, but by the end, they decide to keep the relationship going

joined Mar 27, 2017

^ A Summer Fling / Just Until Summer by Ayanero Taicho

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Thank you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.